• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Slice of Life/Modern Romance / [M] x F

mojavewastes

Hey there. I'm Z. I've been on this site for about a year and I've been role playing since way, way back in the days of AIM and Neopets. I'm a twenty-something girl on the East Coast of the United States. I work in management and am working toward becoming a police officer. Currently, I'm six months pregnant with my first baby so I've got a lot of time on my hands and a whole lot of nothing to do.

Guidelines
  • I have absolutely no qualms about starting. I actually kind of prefer it.
  • I do happen to use character sheets prior to us posting our introductions and actually starting.
  • I have no limitations, outside of the ones pertaining to this site, but please make me aware of any that you may have.
  • I also have a preference toward playing male characters. It was forced years ago and it just kind of stuck. I like it now.
  • As far as pairings go, I stick to M x F. I know, I know, how not very adventurous of me.
  • Please don't be afraid to throw out suggestions and/or brainstorm with me. I promise I'll accept more times than shoot you down.
Genres
If it's italicized, I have a plot in mind.

• Regular old apartment (We can obviously shape the circumstances to our wants/needs)
  • Single parent x au pair
  • Best man x bride
  • Ghost x human
  • Bodyguard x starlet
  • Fictional band
  • Enemy x enemy
  • Addict x clean
  • Dysfunctional relationship
  • 1940's post-WWII American life
I know, that's kind of a weird list, but it just gives you a little glimpse into what I've done/do. Suggest!

If you're interested, please send me a private message (where I prefer to role play) or, if you're unable to, post here and let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back