Other Sleep pattern

Rareraven

I like to rp fandoms.
Hey is anyone else’s sleep pattern getting thrown off by this stay at home act? It’s like what’s the point of sleep anymore.

Nope. I wake up 1 - 4 PM, sleep 1 - 3 AM except every four days and saturday where I stay up to 5. I might of stayed up longer to complete posts, finish personal things, etc. This merely created for striving consistency. I don't consider a day done until I've finished whatever I started that could be done in that time frame. So I could stay up longer before sleeping. I usually ended up with the same schedule regardless, except if I choose to sleep longer. Unless I've only slept for five hours for example, I don't just lazily slump about to bed. And absolutely hate waking up at any time two hours before 1 PM. There are times where I sleep at five in the morning, and wake up at some random time in the AM, so I could miss an entire day.

The schedule depends on where I currently live, and the month. Here, I prefer being awake at night and sleeping through the day. But the next month, or a cycle of months up to four I would reverse it. I don't have time constraints to get somewhere to work, with what I currently do. I could sleep away the entire day, but as long as my needs were met and I got my job done, I can continue on. It's more akin to a YouTuber schedule. It's consistent but regardless of if I meet it or not, I demand myself a constant eight hours of sleep before bothering to do anything. A needy RPer nagging me off to post for example, I'm more likely to outright tell em to fuck off if I even get as low as seven hours of sleep. You don't want to know if it's barely even three. And that attitude wouldn't change if I got a job change and had to go off working like a door greeter, it'd get worse if I woke up in the morning, even with or beyond eight hours. It just ain't for me, and I always look like and feel like a corpse at those times.

I've always been a robot, so whatever. I however accept my humanity, JoJo.

No, nothing changed. I always go to sleep and wake up more or less at the same time every day including weekends. Staying home didn't make anything different.

Nothing's changed for me. Go to sleep at 2am and wake up at 10. What about your classes, you ask? Eh, I just accept my fate and die inside each morning.

I haven't worked since Aug 2019 cause of mental health reasons (well, I have a casual job but that's once a week or fortnight) -- when I first stopped working, it was everywhere. but after talking with my therapist, he talked about the extreme importance of having a routine for the day. making a to-do list and then rewarding yourself once you've finished that to-do list. for example; my reward would be to reply to my roleplays or to create a code. days where i don't follow that to-do list, i literally cannot function properly.

not only that, but without my meds (anti depressants for my ptsd), i don't sleep until 3am-4am. with them, i get super sleepy around 4pmish and sometimes will have a nap -- but i still make myself at least lie in my bed by 9pm.

My sleep schedule went kaput. I usually would go to sleep at 1AM, but know I go at 6AM. I was always a night owl, though, but since my family is the opposite, this is bringing them a bit of anguish.

Hmm, well it's about to be 2am over here, I have online classes at 11am and I have energetically done about half of my assignments.
Yeah, I think my sleep schedules pretty fucked.

My life hasn't changed all that much due to Corona, I still have to work because my work is just barely essential enough. My classes being online now is actually an improvement because I used to need to travel a lot.

It also doesn't help that my sleep schedule has always been pretty kaput to begin xD

My sleep pattern really hasn't changed all that much. I still go to sleep consistently at 10:00 pm or near that time, and wake up consistently at 6-7 am. Not much has changed for me to be honest, I really didn't go out all that much to begin with XD.

I thankfully have had a consistent pattern. Working from home has forced me to keep on top a decent schedule. A lot of friends of mine have had their schedules trashed :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back