• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Slayers: Modern Maniacs

"I'm sorry Takao, but she isn't a priority at the moment...and she's not made a move on anyone in years. Really, she and the vampires haven't shown themselves yet, plus she's hard to find...I'm sorry, but she isn't the next mission." Mr. Grey said. It was sad, he understood Takao's reasoning...but he couldn't just go after vampires because he wanted to. That's not how things work.

Jane looked over at Conner. "What?!" She said, annoyed with the whole day and making it obvious in her tone.

"Come over here like I said and I'll tell you." he shouted back 'Come on, figure out it's Slayer stuff.' Conner thought to himself.

(Going to bed.)

Mr. Grey stood as Takao walked away. "If you try to find Ms. Hio without the others...you'll die. I do know that she's protected by dark mages. It'd be suicide, and a foolish one at that." Mr. Grey said to Takao.

Jane walked off, ignoring Conner and Luke. She got the hint it was Slayer-related, but she figured they tell her later. She just wanted to be alone so she could think...she needed to relax.

Takao walks past Jane who is walking away and then to Luke. Not even giving a greeting to either of them.

Luke gave a wave to Takao, but was ignored. "Jane put on your ring.". With that Luke slipped on his ring, disappearing to the naked eye.

She exhaled and rolled her eyes. "Why out on my ring? No monsters around...I swear, if you're just fucking around, I'll hurt you." She said, annoyed and slipping on her ring,

Takao grabs all of his things and slips his ring on to be un seen by others, he noticed Jane and Luke had theirs on as well. What was going on with them. He watched from a distance.

"I don't have time for this." Jane said, taking off her ring and walking off, away from Luke, Conner and Takao.

Takao heads outside and to his car where he throws his stuff in the back seat. He heads to the graveyard where his mother is buried. Parking his car he takes a deep breath and gets out slowly. The pain and agony through each step, he walked to his mothers grave and knelt down by it. "So I guess its true..Dad does hate me..but you don't so that's good. I just wish you were here." I tear forms up in his eye as he continues to speak to his mothers grave.

Time passed as the day went on, school's been over for a while, Jane's at the Pit, doing research on dark mages, and just how big their involvement is in all of this.

A bit annoyed he was ignored, Conner gets back to his book and goes through the rest of the day without incident. Once school was done and he got home, he had the wonderful idea to go for a drive in his new car. What could go wrong? It's not like anything super natural would go after his car just because he was a Slayer.

Jane sighed in frustration, stressing herself out over the dark mages. She slammed the book she was reading shut and picked up her blades. She unsheathed them and began twirling them around. Fluid, flexible, and fierce were the words to describe her both when she trained, and when she fought. She swung them around, practicing in order to calm herself, and blow off some steam.

Luke was tired of Jane, well not tired of her, but her attitude. She was so rebellious and stubborn and in Luke's eyes absolutely wonderful, but now she was obsessed and had none of her old self. He decided to go look around himself, heading out into the woods in his truck. Luke wasn't likely to find anything, but hey, worth a shot.

The woods Luke was in were unsettling, disturbing...unpleasant. Eyes could be felt on anyone who entered. Dark mages? Werewolves? Or perhaps something more sinister was lurking about...

Jane trained vigorously in the Pit, alone. Her blades dancing with her as she gracefully swung them around and jabbed them in the air.

Luke felt the eyes casually viewing him, he knew the forest held secrets, and he intended to find them. Whether or not he could help Jane wasn't a part of the equation, for he had to help her.

The eyes continued to follow Luke. Back in the Pit, Jane heard a noise. But she was alone...who else was inside? She snapped around in a 180, followed by a loud "Who's there?!" Her eyes floated around the supposedly safe Pit. She readied her weapons, hearing footsteps. But seeing nobody...she was clearly not alone, and in possible danger.

Luke's truck easily handled the roots and logs on the forest floor, but the eyes following Luke made him uneasy. Soon he slipped on his ring, the weapons and clothes forming around him as he continued to go further in. The pit was nearby, but he was drifting lateral to it, not getting any closer.

(@CloudKitteh @Huntrey @MysticPisces @KroNicc115 @Beowulf SHIT'S GOIN' DOWN!)

Fire suddenly engulfs the inside of the room Jane's in. From the outside, everything looked okay..but inside was very different. Her blades flew out of her hands, landing 20 feet away from her on the floor. She gasped as an invisible force lifted her up in the air, and no matter how much she struggled, she wasn't coming down. The flames grew larger on the inside of the Pit's training area. "What's going on?" She demanded, and a figure slowly emerged from the flames. They were in a dark cloak, the same one from the football game. She gulped.

The figure lifted his hood, revealing a devilish, handsome, and all around...creepy grin on the face. It was a man, no more than 30 years old, with shirt black hair and red eyes. "Good evening...young Slayer." Said the man, in a polite yet evil tone. She struggled more. "Who are you?!" She asked. "I am the dark mage known as Volmour Actera. Leader of the Dark Order...and your worst nightmare." Volmour said, making Jane gulp again. She reached for her phone, and managed to send a text to the other Slayers as quick as possible, the text read: "PIT. HELP." She sent it, but her phone was then swiped from her hand by magic and tossed onto the floor. It was sent, but now no use. Volmour threw up a magical barrier over the Pit, causing smoke from the flames to fill the air, and Jane to sweat with fear. She was fearless...but now, in this situation...she was helpless. (More's coming, lol)

Amelia went directly to the pit after her extra curricular activities were completed, as was customary of her as of late. As she was traversing the woods to get to the entrance, she felt like the forest was alive with watchful eyes. She gripped her belongings tighter and shouldered her bag a little higher, walking at a brisk pace. This neck of the woods was always creepy for her.

Amelia's phone played a chord - new text message. She read it as she walked. It came from Jane, "PIT. HELP." was all it said. She began to run the last leg to the Pit.

Luke got the text just as he was about to give up his search. He immediately shifted gears into four wheel drive and booked it towards the pit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back