• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Slasher/Horror/Romance

Chrisnibbl1998

Hello :)

So I know Halloween has passed BUT I'm obsessed with horror movies. One of my favourites is Halloween. Michael Myers makes me question my morals a little bit.

Currently looking for a partner to play Michael Myers (The partner can make changes to Michael if they wish) for my Oc and I have some plot ideas.

Message me here for more info or if interested :)

I also do original roles and other fandoms including...

The Walking Dead
Attack on titan
American Horror Story
Jekyll and Hyde

And more

:)

Last edited:
I would be interested in the walking dead but I have not seen the last few seasons I stopped watching after Glenn.🤧😿

I love Daryl but I always pair him with my oc.I don’t know if you would mind doubling up,if you aren’t alright with it I understand.

I love Daryl but I always pair him with my oc.I don’t know if you would mind doubling up,if you aren’t alright with it I understand.

I am also in LOVE with horror things such as American Horror Story, and even though Micheal Myers I have seen once which is the Fith, I am sure I could suffice with American Horror Story. If anything, I love the American Horror Story, Welcome to Burrihaf or something like that. Here is a video to show you what I would be interested in.

This is a direct sequence from the video.

Maybe we could do something such as an asylum roleplay as two lueitinents. If anything, we could have anything really. If you want to talk in another place, feel free to contact me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back