• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Skyrim

"You may come. However, remember. I must be the one to kill him." He started walking

she patted his back "oh dont cha worry! i wont be stealing the glory!" she smiled slinging her axe over her shoulder

"Ok let's go" he walks to bloodskal barrow

Whe they arrive there, there are a bunch of bandits dead around the entrance "it doesn't look like anything is here anymore"

Achmetha looks around. "I see no signs that he may have been here." He sighed

"None of them are his comrades. If it was him that they were fighting, at least one would by lying here. Some of his men are not very smart"

she huffs "you should relate* she mumbles and starts ground around the bodies and loothing them. she had to squat down just incase her skirt would go up.

"And if he was here, he would have fled the moment that they invaded.", his eyes glowed for a brief moment, "and I have quantitative amounts of intellect."

"Correct. I have been undead and gaining wisdom for many years. I was described somewhat scholarly when I breathed."
He turned to Tlaloc, "There may be. His greed holds no bounds"

she held out her hands "have no fear. i shall pick the lock!" she smiled and bent over to pick the look. her tail swishing as she was getting frustrated

"There was no need to continue making a fool of yourself." Achmetha remarked savagely, a smirk showing on his skull.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back