• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Skyrim

"well, considering how the estimated maximum life expectancy of his race has passed by at least 300 years, he probably looks somewhat similar to me. Except for the general structure. And size." Achmetha shifted, "however, in life he was a very powerful halfling between a pixi and a dragon. I would prefer not to know how such a creature could exist. Yet, occasionally ponder about it."

"Awhile back I did get asked by a guy who wanted me to kill some one but I told him no the dragonborn does not kill innocent people, but he did have a good price though"

"That is good to hear. It is a relief to know that there are still some who will not kill for greed alone."

"To think that I may not have been the only one that he has killed..." His eyes glow again, "If he is still alive... I will destroy him."

"Let me get my gear" he runs into the back and puts in his daedric armor and grabs his great sword and bow also deadric "ready"

When he gets there Achmetha is already standing in the door, "Now, let us make haste." He turns to see someone outside the door.

She smiled and walked in with a bounce in her step. She hopped IP to the bench crossing her legs. "Hey! Have you fixed up me Are?"

"To hunt some guy down that killed him" he points to achmetha "and it's not hard to run the shop you won't have to forge anything just sell"

she smiled at achmetha "nice to meet ya! im Lilith" she beamed him a bright smile. "i could come with? after all i am the strongest warrior of the felines" she beamed proudly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back