• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Skyrim

"You will learn in time that the quickest way may also be the most efficient at times." He walked inside

she sighed "you have forgotten to smile and laugh" she looked at him "no wonder you are so serious" she huffed and walked inside

she suddenly got a bright smile "you did?? what is it??" she runs down the stairs tripping on the last one but catching herself holding her hands out "im good! you didnt see that"

Achmetha chuckled silently, "Emotions are difficult to express without facial muscles anyway."

He hands her a necklace made of gold that has Lilith written in rubies on it "I thinks it's perfect for you, and bone head get down here we need to kill this giant spider"

she looks at the necklace "oh. why does it have my name?" she asked confused "its really sweet though! thank you"

Achmetha walked down the stairs as he notched an arrow. He aimed and shot it through the air. Direct hit.

Achmetha looked at it for a brief moment, "it seems to be emanating something... It could be good. It could be bad. There is always the option of trying it on in order to check"

she nodded "sure!" she gently clasped it onto her neck and tried looking at it "i-it feels a little warm in here dont you think?" she looked at them.

her eyes widened "what!! i have flam- owww" she quickly pulls it off and she has a weird marking on her chest. it looks like shes been branded,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back