• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Skyrim Roleplays!

ValentineIllusion

Whoa what's a custom title-
I've got Skyrim plots! (*⁰ワ⁰*) *:・゚✧ But before that, I've got rules!

1. Be willing to discuss the plot with me outside the RP!
2. No controlling my character, no mary-sues, same general spiel.
3. I'm looking for short-ish paragraph replies, maybe 3-10 sentences to 1-2 paragraphs, but it should definitely vary depending on what's happening in the roleplay and just our general moods. And now that it's summer, if you'd really like to write longer replies, I should be able to do that!
4. I'm not too big a stickler on grammar, just as long as I can read it.

And now, plots!

The rumors would say that there was no place in Skyrim for Bosmer. However, Muse A soon found the falseness of that - he found a place for himself as a slave to the Thalmor trying to stake their claim in Skyrim. It was a long, merciless job, and the Thalmor rarely gave him any thanks. Instead, he only earned comments of how inferior he was.

Eventually, he couldn't take it anymore. He planned his escape, attempted it, however, he was unfortunately caught soon after. It would be bad enough for them to just bring him back to his usual torture, but instead, they had to make it worse - they sentenced him to death.

It wasn't a public affair, but his execution was held outside, especially since he couldn't be around to clean their carpets anymore. It seemed all he could do was pray for a miracle...

His miracle came in the form of Muse B, a one woman army with nothing but stealth and a crossbow to aid her. It isn't much, but it's enough to save Muse A from an untimely end. None of it was for him, though. No, saving a fellow Bosmer was only a bonus - the prize was getting to defeat the Thalmor, chipping away at their power little by little. However, she still asks for one thing in return: For him to join the resistance against those who made his life Hell.

Muse A is a young, rich, Breton girl who lives in the mountains of Skyrim, who enjoys a very isolated, introverted life. The only time she ever ventures out of her lonely little hiding hole is to go to the market and run other errands, and she tries to hurry through them as fast as she can. During one of her outings, however, the impossible happens- a dragon attacks! And being dressed in only fine clothes with only an iron dagger at her side, she hardly stands a chance against the beast.

Muse B happens upon the dragon- it's not hard to miss, really- and, using whatever skills they may have, defeats the dragon and defends her. As if that wasn't unbelievable enough, however, something even more amazing happens: the young Breton girl, without even doing anything, absorbs the dragon's soul.And she didn't even know a thing about that.

Turns out she's the Last Dragonborn of legend, destined to hunt down Alduin and save all of Nirn. One issue, though: she doesn't want to. She wasn't want the world to end, of course, but she's no fighter! She's never fought a day in her life.

So as far as anyone's concerned, Muse B is the legend. She'll do the shouting and the soul-eating for him and give him all the credit. The further they go, and the closer they get, however, things start getting complicated...

It was just another day in the Orcish stronghold, living their lives separately from the rest of Skyrim - they mined their own ore, hunted their own food, and either told off or fought off any non - orcs that walked in. Especially Nords. They hated the Nords.

But there was still yet another Nord asking to make their way inside, Muse A. This one was different though - she had a nasty case of amnesia, and had been wandering the feels of Skyrim all morning searching for some sort of civilization to help her, even one like their's. They, albeit reluctantly, decide to let her in and stay, but with a catch: she must learn to live life by their rules. They could offer her a chance at a new life, but it would be nothing like the cruel life all the other Nords of Skyrim lived.
Muse B was tasked with teaching her their ways, and deciding if this Nord girl even could manage to live among the most vicious of the mer, even it was just until she recovered. Of course she was difficult, but the two of them manage to get along.

Nothing could be that simple, though. Muse A may have forgotten the outside world, but the world outside hadn't forgotten about her. And as content as the Orcs were with ignoring the rest of Skyrim, the rest of Skyrim would no longer ignore them.

Message me if you're interested!

The second one sounds awsome and hilarious at the same time.
1st one also has my attention, but the idea behind the 2nd one is gold!
I doooo already have someone to do the second one with, and I've been reeeeally craving the first one, but if you've got your heart set on the second one then that's fine c:

I doooo already have someone to do the second one with, and I've been reeeeally craving the first one, but if you've got your heart set on the second one then that's fine c:
I'd rather do the second. But at the same time I don't want to deny you your fun.

Conflicted.jpg

I'm flipping a coin

RNG has chosen we do the second one.

I'd rather do the second. But at the same time I don't want to deny you your fun.

Conflicted.jpg

I'm flipping a coin

RNG has chosen we do the second one.

Huh. How convenient for you (ㆁᴗㆁ)

XD But really, that's totally fine with me. Would you prefer to RP over PM or on a thread?

Did I hear Skyrim??

Plot 2 and 3 sounds quite interesting, but seeing you've got two going for 2. I'd be interested in plot 3. Do you have a preference on which muse you play?

Did I hear Skyrim??

Plot 2 and 3 sounds quite interesting, but seeing you've got two going for 2. I'd be interested in plot 3. Do you have a preference on which muse you play?

Ooh, awesome! And I do! Forgot about that, I'm gonna add that in the actual post now XD I prefer Muse A c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back