• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sky is the Limit - An American School MHA AU RP

Characters
Here
Other
Here

JaxbyDaniels

Royal Fool
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Plant a seed, plant a flower, plant a rose.
You can plant any one of those.

G7hFVzuk13ePttGtXyHS346cFGEYcYNXIS7aHXNb-c06dteipkhhATDTXaOC_WyhOBhxoN_y_gKM_NiCDZTjJGrjt0LQDcK2P_sLFTpykkrGehRJpv4TK230LFPgX1o0WnNMvF4-7iiqG_GD1xjDMNs

Keep planting to find out which one grows.
It's a secret no one knows.

What a day. The hustle and bustle of students was driving Sage mad with anxiety. No, it was ‘Ms. Berkley’ now, ‘Sage’ was a name for her friends and family to call her, at school she would need to demand respect to show she had authority. Sa-...Ms. Berkley was just starting out at SL Academy as a teacher, Class 1-A’s Homeroom teacher to be exact. She had been recruited barely before she could even accept her degree. Her promise in medical advancements through the ability to talk to plants and have them create specific toxins for diseases was revolutionary, she’d published multiple papers throughout the last few years and had many medals and awards to prove that she was worthy… Of course that was not why she was taken on as a teacher at the prestigious Sky’s Limit, no, it was because her cousin just so happened to be the principal and founder and had owed her family a favor.

Ms. Berkley didn’t exactly jump with joy over the fact that her mother had pulled strings to get her the career, she wanted to get a job based on credentials, not nepotism. But alas, the world still spun round and food and living still cost money. So she took the job with invisible reservations.

Today would be her first day to officially meet her students. Of course classes wouldn’t be til tomorrow but she would use this to be a means to introduce herself. After all, it was Ms. Berkley’s job to show the students to their dorms. Most of the students' rooms were furnished and ready as every student had already had movers pick up their belongings to be moved into their dorm rooms. Special accommodations were to be requested by any student as well for features in their rooms that would be needed to help them live more comfortably depending on their quirk. For example, low light for Garth or a hot tub for Rang.

Ms. Berkley had gotten through all the necessary training and paperwork and now she stood awaiting the students at the front entrance to the dorm building. She’d already helped a few students up such as Coda, Braze, Cosmo, Cutler, Rang, Alder, Eldin, Julian and Garth - But she still had quite a few to meet. She’d been practicing memory tricks to try and remember all her students' names but she was more of the type of person to put names to faces rather than names on a piece of paper to descriptions on the same piece of paper. She still awaited Calcifer, Aiden, Sara, Eli, Walter, Juliet, Romanova, Katja, Madison, and Finn.

She was a bit nervous, dealing with a class of 18 was a bit nerve-wracking, of course it could have been worse, she could have dealt with an even bigger class so she counted herself grateful.

Ms. Berkley let out a sigh as she stood on the path that led to the front ramp of the building. The falling leaves of autumn colors clashed with her pink and green aesthetic. It truly was a beautiful campus, the dorms weren’t far off from her Homeroom, but various classes were spread throughout the buildings.

- - - - -
IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Each student would have the same schedule save for electives. The mandatory classes were Heroics, History of Hero Society, Math and Science and English. Electives could be taken as well including Art, Drama, Music, Mechanics, Electronics and Gymnastics but they were not mandatory and each student can only take two electives max per semester. Electives were the last classes of the day if applied for. Every Wednesday normal classes save for electives were replaced with Rescue Training, Field Trips and any specialty Hero training. Times for these events vary and therefore don’t show up on the schedule.

A standard 1-A school schedule looks as such:
qOoFRCV2pd11-OsLD9qJrHUippIUd-mEAhrupJplhw3rnW3pVB31bHlaG4c-meIdXMde_GgZtpLJ17EgwBI8oJrj493YoYQmd1OsQKfS_72M07HMfvLVS-G8sgV2F6INwHISwq4L2FoN4lIYy6G2W2U

- - - - -

Finally a student arrived, it was Calcifer. He offered no words to the teacher outside of a brief smile and a nod. Ms. Berkley was a bit taken aback but she understood that some students may not be as talkative as she was. "Nice to meet you! My name is Ms. Berkley. I'm your Homeroom teacher! I hope you don't mind waiting for the rest of the students until we go up - I've already led the first group from the first timeframe up and you're part of the second and final!"

Cal nodded once more, choosing to stay silent. Mostly out of respect to the students who had not yet arrived, he didn't want any unfair advantage against the others by talking to Ms. Berkley, he would have liked all the students to get the same information.

Patiently Ms. Berkley awaited the rest of the students' arrivals.

Last edited:
Aiden

When things seem tough, find your strength in this great sky.

Looking up, once again, a figure moved into the Academy. He might not seem that imposing, even if he is tall, but even with all the hustle around, he seemed focused on what's in front of him. The wings on his back seemed tense, like he was ready to fly away from here at any second.

He did this, he took the plunge and now he needed to prove he belonged here.

He just made peace with whoever is listening and chose Music and Drama when the time came. His skills with art stuff ends with a camera and he doesn't see the cooking option. Just got to keep himself from looking too dumb in front of the others.

So, first things first, giving the teacher a greeting with a calm "Good morning",

The wings might be a problem for others, so he stood as far back as he could.

A good day for flying, at least.

Last edited:
Romanova Wildheart

Romanova took a moment near the entrance to stop and just admire the school in front of her. It was massive compared to anywhere she’d been. In fact, it was the biggest place she’d ever been to. Coming from a small town in the pacific northwest, this was quite the departure from what she was used to. The warm end of summer wind made her hair and leather jacket sway in the wind briefly. It was nice and nostalgic. That feeling one got when starting up school for the year again near the end of summer/beginning of fall. The feeling put a kick in her step, and she set off down the path towards the dorms once more.

Up ahead, she saw who she assumed was her teacher, a Ms. Berkley with green hair. There were also two boys next to her. Maybe students, maybe other teachers. However, Romanova leaned towards the former due to how young they seemed. She strode up with a pep in her step and gave a two fingered salute wave hybrid to everyone present.

“Heya Ms. Berkeley! I assume that’s who you are! I’m supposed to meet you and my classmates here, right?”

She turned to look at the others here and flashed a smile.

“The name’s Romanova! Nice to meetcha!”

Romanova gave an energetic introduction to those here. Her cat ears twitched and her tail swished back and forth happily.

“Anyone else take gymnastics or music? I bet I’ll beatcha in both classes!”

She joked with her classmates. She was trying to make a good impression on everyone, and hopefully she was succeeding.

Katja Galinka
Mentions: November Witch November Witch Fangway Fangway

Katja had wondered if moving in was exactly needed for her to attend the school, as while she was sure the school was used to it, having to possibly remodel various areas to accommodate for her seeming inability to walk seemed like a big ask to her. Well it was the rules that she would move in and already her stuff had been moved into a room that she felt was a bit small from its description. Katja was very much used having plenty of space, in fact until today she had been staying mostly alone in a pent house suite. Her parents didn't really own property in the city and what they did wasn't housing and also they were busy so they of course hadn't come with her. That was something she was used to, medical treatments taken by only her and a a maid that was there to aid her. Katja knew her parents cared, but it would be a lie to say that she was completely okay to be thrown into every experimental treatment alone these days. Well those lonely treatments would not stop just because of school, she would still be making regular visits to try to further restore her legs. It would be ungrateful for her to just tell her parents to stop that she was tired of it all and had long ago accepted she would never be normal. They had stopped it from claiming more of her body so she could live with only semi functional legs.

As for the school the modified limo pulled up to it. While Katja wasn't exactly showy about her money, she could easily get more expressive cars if she wanted, the fact it had lots of space was her main concern. Being cramped was not a fear of hers, but it really grated on her more than it should. She could literally lay in it with one of her maids and no one had to be on top of the other. Anyways the limo pulled up in front of the school and the first out was her maid, who actually wore a maid uniform which for the first time ever embarrassed Katja. Really who brought a literal maid to school? Well she was just here to drop her off, and have weekly visits for various things. Katja really hadn't lived a normal life and going from rich and pampered to fending for herself was something she knew would be a step to far. She didn't reject what her parents had built and life she had led aside from being caged and unable to do more than sit around and attend some parities and such. She wanted freedom, but she wouldn't say no to someone else doing her laundry.

Once the mechanisms in the car had lowered Katja's wheelchair down the maid took her almost usual position behind Katja and started to push her. It was hard not to go red as she really didn't need this treatment. Everyone would think she needed special help to just move around alone. She could just animate her wheelchair like she did at home.

" Do you really have to do this i can move myself ? " Katja asked the maid.

" Sorry its orders from the boss at least till you are officially dropped off" The maid said in a slightly playful tone.

Katja sighed as she was brought to the designed spot and saw two others a boy with fiery wings on his back and what Katja could only describe as a cat girl, though more girl than cat. Katja wondered for a moment if she would react like a cat if one scratched her. Katja always wondered how much of the animal people like that girl had in them especially when their mutations were rather limited. Some people looked more like an anthropomorphised animal over a human with cat accessories. Katja also wondered how the winged boys muscles were arranged to allow him to control his wings and if he had any other avian qualities beyond the wings.

katja managed to catch the last bits of what the cat girl said and guessed they were doing some minor introductions.

" I guess we are doing introductions now?" Katja said not really sure what she should say and suddenly feeling a bit awkward " or are we just greeting our teacher? " she continued tilting her head some " I am used to tutors so I don't really know how all this works" She wasn't even pretending to be normal her maid ruined that. " I am Katjka Galinka and she is Kaite, my .... escourt for now " Katja didn't want to call Kaite what she was as it still felt embarrassing to say she had brought a maid to school even if she didn't want said maid to be there right now.

Madison

Maddy made her way through the halls, tying her hair back into a ponytail with what is essentially gold ring, a gift from her dad. It was her first day here. She was given a chance to join off of recommendation, but she declined. Hopefully she'd have earned the respect of her classmates by not simply riding on the coat-tails of another.

She saw some other students congregating outside alongside a pretty woman with green hair. This must have been her class. It didn't take long before her classmates started introducing themselves. There was a boy with large red wings, reminiscent of a cardinal almost who had yet to say his name, simply offering a "Good Morning." That was something that Madison could completely relate to, but now was time to make her name known. This would likely be different than grade school. After all, these other students were here for the same reason she was. They would judge her by her own merits, at least she hoped.

Soon after, a girl with the ears of a cat walked in, quite excitable and bubbly. She quickly introduced herself with "Romanova. "Romanova. That's a strange name. Good to meet you." Of course, Romanova was not the only person to arrive as soon after a girl with an attendant joined her, likely a scion of a famous family. Or rather most certainly, given her last name. Surely everyone would know. But the weight of that name also made Maddy feel a sense of kinship with her new classmate. She nodded and gave a noise of acknowledgement of Katja.

She waited a moment, offering for the dark haired boy to speak, but seeing he did not yet seem to have the intent, she, at that point, raised her hand. "Madison Klein. Happy to meet everyone's acquaintance."

Last edited:

Inertia Flux

Eli Woods
tags
XXX

The plane touched down at the airport around 8 am. Among the bustling crowd of passengers boarding and disembarking, there stood a young student. With a phone in one hand and a duffel bag in the other, he paid little attention to the world around him. He was engrossed in replying to text messages from friends and family, while the beats of music from his earbuds resonated in his ears.

Since most of his belongings had been picked up a couple of days before he departed for Sky's Limit Academy (S.L.A), he could skip the luggage pick-up and head straight for the airport exit. As he walked, his gaze suddenly halted when he spotted someone near the exit holding a sign that read 'New Students for Sky's Limit Academy'. Eli removed one of his earbuds as his eyes met those of the sign holder.

"Sky's Limit Academy?" the man inquired, and Eli nodded in confirmation.

"Yup, just landed," Eli replied casually, briefly glancing past the man and noting the absence of any vehicle behind him. He returned his attention to the man and asked, "Are you supposed to be my ride?" The man let out an embarrassed chuckle and nervously scratched his cheek.

"W-well," he stammered, "I made a mistake thinking all the students had already arrived, but I forgot about your plane landing at eight." There was an awkward silence as Eli and the man locked eyes before he added, "B-b-but I called the shuttle driver! And he should be here as soon as he drops off the other students! And since it's nothing but freeway to S.L.A, I'm sure he'll be here any minute."

"Nothing but freeway, huh," Eli repeated thoughtfully, a glint of inspiration in his eyes. He dropped his duffel bag to the ground, "How far is S.L.A from here?" Eli asked as he pulled out a longboard and a helmet from his bag.

"U-uh, about twenty or thirty minutes?" the man replied, slightly confused, as Eli put on his helmet.

"I see," Eli said, putting on the helmet securely. "And would you mind giving me the address to S.L.A?" With the address in hand, he entered it into his phone, and the built-in navigation system generated a route to get to the school. "Alright, cool," Eli remarked, adjusting the dark orange, opaque goggles over his eyes. "I'll see you there."

"Wait, what?" the man exclaimed in confusion, “You’re not seriously planning on riding your board through Freeway traffic are you?”

Eli stopped for a moment and turned towards the man, “is there a lot of traffic this morning?” he asks.

“W-well, no, still kinda early but…”

“Alright cool, see you there!” with that said Eli went on his way while the man called for Eli to come back with little success.

Eli seemingly floated through the crowded sidewalk, expertly tilting his body to slip past pedestrians at a brisk pace. But as the pavement transformed from walkway to roadway, and the pedestrians gave way to speeding cars, Eli's demeanor shifted. It was time to unleash his quirk.

With a pair of skillfully timed, quirk-enhanced thrusts, Eli surged forward, matching the velocity of the vehicles on the freeway. He kept his form aerodynamic—body low, hands trailing behind, eyes focused intently on the asphalt ribbon unfurling before him.

Eli's posture only altered when necessity dictated: sharp bends in the road or moments when he needed an extra burst of speed, provided by his quirk. While he reveled in the exhilaration of his high-speed journey, a part of his mind remained vigilant, scanning for law enforcement. The last thing he needed on his first day of school was a run-in with the cops for illicit quirk use. But for now, that concern was a distant thought, overshadowed by the sheer joy of his high-octane ride to school. Whenever he got tired he would go up to a car and hold on to either the trunk or an open window and ride alongside it. He received honk from both impressed and annoyed drivers. Either way he would blow them a kiss before continuing his trek.

Take the next exit

The robotic voice rang in his earbud, Eli expertly detached himself from his last car ride and tilted his board towards the exit. His body tilting in such a way that people would think he was about to fall but instead he turned sharply and took the exit ending his exhilarating freeway ride.

Once he took the exit he found himself in town again and returned to the same brisk pace he took while at the airport. At the next left, your destination is on the left there it was. S.L.A his new home for the next couple of years, “and would you look at that.” Eli said to himself as he saw a shuttle van parked near the entrance with students coming out. He didn’t stop to greet them, instead going past them and giving the driver a two finger salute as he rode towards front gate.

He remembered something about a dorm in the introduction letter he was given but wasn’t sure where exactly it was, “Hm?” he says as he notices a group of students standing outside a building with a green haired lady, probably a teacher, standing in front of them, “Yo!” he called out catching the teachers and the other students attention. He rode towards them before skidding to a stop and kicked the back of his board, so it tiled upwards and caught it. He took off his goggles, unlatched his duffle backpack from his back, and took off his helmet, “is this were we’re supposed to meet up?” he asks as he looks at the others, “Guess I’ll introduce myself, I am Eli woods,” he says with a confident smirk, “and if you guys are my classmates…well…I can already tell it’s going to be one hell of a year.”
code by @Nano

The plane touched down at the airport around 8 am. Among the bustling crowd of passengers boarding and disembarking, there stood a young student. With a phone in one hand and a duffel bag in the other, he paid little attention to the world around him. He was engrossed in replying to text messages from friends and family, while the beats of music from his earbuds resonated in his ears.

Since most of his belongings had been picked up a couple of days before he departed for Sky's Limit Academy (S.L.A), he could skip the luggage pick-up and head straight for the airport exit. As he walked, his gaze suddenly halted when he spotted someone near the exit holding a sign that read 'New Students for Sky's Limit Academy'. Eli removed one of his earbuds as his eyes met those of the sign holder.

"Sky's Limit Academy?" the man inquired, and Eli nodded in confirmation.

"Yup, just landed," Eli replied casually, briefly glancing past the man and noting the absence of any vehicle behind him. He returned his attention to the man and asked, "Are you supposed to be my ride?" The man let out an embarrassed chuckle and nervously scratched his cheek.

"W-well," he stammered, "I made a mistake thinking all the students had already arrived, but I forgot about your plane landing at eight." There was an awkward silence as Eli and the man locked eyes before he added, "B-b-but I called the shuttle driver! And he should be here as soon as he drops off the other students! And since it's nothing but freeway to S.L.A, I'm sure he'll be here any minute."

"Nothing but freeway, huh," Eli repeated thoughtfully, a glint of inspiration in his eyes. He dropped his duffel bag to the ground, "How far is S.L.A from here?" Eli asked as he pulled out a longboard and a helmet from his bag.

"U-uh, about twenty or thirty minutes?" the man replied, slightly confused, as Eli put on his helmet.

"I see," Eli said, putting on the helmet securely. "And would you mind giving me the address to S.L.A?" With the address in hand, he entered it into his phone, and the built-in navigation system generated a route to get to the school. "Alright, cool," Eli remarked, adjusting the dark orange, opaque goggles over his eyes. "I'll see you there."

"Wait, what?" the man exclaimed in confusion, “You’re not seriously planning on riding your board through Freeway traffic are you?”

Eli stopped for a moment and turned towards the man, “is there a lot of traffic this morning?” he asks.

“W-well, no, still kinda early but…”

“Alright cool, see you there!” with that said Eli went on his way while the man called for Eli to come back with little success.

Eli seemingly floated through the crowded sidewalk, expertly tilting his body to slip past pedestrians at a brisk pace. But as the pavement transformed from walkway to roadway, and the pedestrians gave way to speeding cars, Eli's demeanor shifted. It was time to unleash his quirk.

With a pair of skillfully timed, quirk-enhanced thrusts, Eli surged forward, matching the velocity of the vehicles on the freeway. He kept his form aerodynamic—body low, hands trailing behind, eyes focused intently on the asphalt ribbon unfurling before him.

Eli's posture only altered when necessity dictated: sharp bends in the road or moments when he needed an extra burst of speed, provided by his quirk. While he reveled in the exhilaration of his high-speed journey, a part of his mind remained vigilant, scanning for law enforcement. The last thing he needed on his first day of school was a run-in with the cops for illicit quirk use. But for now, that concern was a distant thought, overshadowed by the sheer joy of his high-octane ride to school. Whenever he got tired he would go up to a car and hold on to either the trunk or an open window and ride alongside it. He received honk from both impressed and annoyed drivers. Either way he would blow them a kiss before continuing his trek.

Take the next exit

The robotic voice rang in his earbud, Eli expertly detached himself from his last car ride and tilted his board towards the exit. His body tilting in such a way that people would think he was about to fall but instead he turned sharply and took the exit ending his exhilarating freeway ride.

Once he took the exit he found himself in town again and returned to the same brisk pace he took while at the airport. At the next left, your destination is on the left there it was. S.L.A his new home for the next couple of years, “and would you look at that.” Eli said to himself as he saw a shuttle van parked near the entrance with students coming out. He didn’t stop to greet them, instead going past them and giving the driver a two finger salute as he rode towards front gate.

He remembered something about a dorm in the introduction letter he was given but wasn’t sure where exactly it was, “Hm?” he says as he notices a group of students standing outside a building with a green haired lady, probably a teacher, standing in front of them, “Yo!” he called out catching the teachers and the other students attention. He rode towards them before skidding to a stop and kicked the back of his board, so it tiled upwards and caught it. He took off his goggles, unlatched his duffle backpack from his back, and took off his helmet, “is this were we’re supposed to meet up?” he asks as he looks at the others, “Guess I’ll introduce myself, I am Eli woods,” he says with a confident smirk, “and if you guys are my classmates…well…I can already tell it’s going to be one hell of a year.”

Last edited:
full

cc71c5c60bf9e837ea8ec71ab16a042e.png

d1c4f4aa18616b5e9eac0824c592635d.png

The sound of chaos could be heard echoing through the walls of Finn's dimly lit bedroom, the chorus of gunfire working in tandem with the thunderous roar of explosions; Finn the conductor of this hellish soundscape that reverberated through the house in its entirety. Eyes fixated upon the epilepsy inducing flashes of his TV screen; the only source of light save for the natural glow that he radiated. Glued cross legged upon the floor of this moderately sized bedroom, his surroundings illuminated by the ever sporadic changes of light coming from his television screen as well as the blue glow that radiated off of his hair and tail; his bioluminescence going unchecked as his mind wasted away in concentration on a game he spent far too much time on. Gripped tightly within both hands was a black console controller, thin fingers dancing away at the controls as snow coloured eyes remained fixed upon the television screen; the grin of a madman spread wildly across his face as he ignored the rampant barrage of 'flame' coming through his headset.

"Thats it! Thats it! Thats It!" shouted Finn, his finger violently pressing the upper right most button of the controller; the sound emanating from his TV reminiscent to the sound of a rifle being shot in short consecutive burst fire. "Take that you son of a bitch!" shouted Finn, "How do you like me now? Bastard!!? Huh? Huh?!! You thought you were some badass after that fluke of a headshot on me?!... Hahahaha! Well take that!" goaded Finn, his body rocking back and forth in his furore. "How about a parting gift? Haha!" he gleefully continued as his character began to unceremoniously 'T-bag' the fallen enemy sprawled across his Television screen. A classic case of 'behind the screen bravado'. Finn for a long time now had become quite the toxic gamer, an individual characterized by their frequent bouts of flaming and trash talk despite their anchored state of mediocrity.

This day in particular however had Finn on edge, the blue haired boy threatening to pull an all nighter in order to grind the last few victories he needed to progress up a rank. This was after all the last day of 'freedom' that he had before starting his hero studies. God only knew how much free-time he would really have once he started. Alas, those thoughts were for tomorrow. Tonight, he grinded.

"Oh hell Yeah!!! Victory!... You all should bow down and thank me for hard carrying you wussies through this match!" shouted Finnas the large 'Victory' message appeared across his screen and the small 'MVP' icon appeared next to his in-game moniker 'BlueÐemon'; the reptilian boy jumping to his feet with both arms outstretched in the 'legendary' Victory stance. Relishing his victory Finn tossed the controller to his side, the device bouncing against a bag of rubbish before hitting the floor as the boy fell to his back, that same wild grin as before once again spread across his face as his eyes met with his ceiling, before darkness and exhaustion took over.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sound of his alarm would annoyingly stir him from his slumber, the boy having remained on the floor the whole night groggily shifting to one side with an arm outstretched towards his bedside counter; the annoying siren that awoke him still out of grasp from his position upon the floor. "ugh..." he grumbled in defeat, pulling back his outstretched arm in order to wipe the remnants of slumber away from his tired eyes; the process summoning forth a tired yawn. "Why..." he asked himself confused, pondering the ungodly reason as to why his alarm had gone off so early today having already forgotten how important today was.

He would remain in this state of annoyed confusion for several moments, before a knock at the door drew his attention away from the ceiling and towards it. "Finn, honey. I heard the alarm, are you getting ready?" inquired his mom from the other side, "Finn...?" she inquired again.

"Ready for what...?" came the reply after a few seconds. "For your first day at SL Academy... you are being shown the dorms today, remember?" replied his mother, a slight hint of concern in her voice.

'Shit' thought Finn, jumping up to his feet; only to loose his balance and fall once more with a very audible thud. "Everything alright?" questioned his mother, "Yeah!, Just packing a few things..." he lied, glancing towards the door.

"Okay then.. Once your ready, i've got breakfast prepared in the kitchen... a little something special to send you off" she spoke, before the sound of her footsteps could be heard moving away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An eventful morning would be balanced with an uneventful trip to SL Academy. With a bag pack slung across his back, he had just about managed to catch the last feesible train that would get him to his destination just on time; though it did require him to hang upside down from the ceiling with his adhesiveness; the train being just about packed to the brim; the modern day can of sardines.

He would just about make it to campus with some time to spare; a welcomed luxury given he required the aid of a map to find the meeting location... as well as some time to make some last minute adjustments to his appearance. The first impression was always important more so for some Heteromorphic quirk users. While it wasn't as common place here, there were still some that held not so savoury views to those whose quirk altered their physical appearance.

Eyes glued to the map, Finn would make his way towards the meeting area, stopping once at the nearest toilet to look himself over, practice his introduction and give himself the all too necessary 'pep' talk.

Nearing the destination, he would unsurprisingly come to see several other students already here, many of which were already beginning to introduce themselves to one another; the sight causing his normally blueing coloration to turn a nervous grey for a split second, before an audible self slap to the face returned them to their normal cyan blue.

He would arrive just after the man whom had introduced himself as Eli Woods. "S..sorry to interrupt.. is this the meet up for class 1-a?" he inquired,

full

full

4fc5b114cfdf06ade5badff58c38ecdf.jpg

Sara Johnson-Miller
Interactions: Everyone Present in front of the Dorm, I guess

Sky's Limit was many things. Big. Filled with people. But a word you wouldn't think to add would be 'pretty'. Well, not pretty. Handsome? Yes, Sky's Limit was a handsome place that just exuded pride and for good reason too. It was, after all, one of the capitals of Professional Hero recruitment and training in the United States, the Capital of Heroic's in general (Well, maybe #2 since All Might moved back to Japan). Sara Johnson-Miller appreciated her schools handsomeness in a vain attempt to ignore the first two points, that Sky's Limit was very big and filled with people that she did not know. Ergo; Sara was lost.

It was odd, since if you dropped Sara in the middle of the woods she'd probably be able to walk out of it in five minutes flat, telling the direction from the sun or stars. However, drop her in the middle of a suburban neighborhood and suddenly she's at that point of the food chain between raccoons and a gang of middle-school trouble-makers on bikes. Anyways, Sara had decided to go exploring around the Academy's grounds. You know, gain her bearings and all that.

That had been four hours ago.

The worst part was, was that she had already dropped her stuff of at the dorm almost before anyone else had arrived, hence her exploration to kill time. Now she was probably one of the last people to arrive back at the dorms. As she wandered down another side path, she heard the raspy sound of plastic wheels scraping against concrete. Her head turned to see a pretty athletic guy that looked like he stepped right out of one of those fighting video games blurring down one of the roads on a long board. Sara's eyes followed him until she suddenly recognized one of the dorms nearby and her aching feet began to feel hope after their extensive use around Sky's Limit. Sara's exhaustion was not limited to her feet of course, in fact her whole mood was a bit sour. Not that you could tell of course from her face, she looked perfectly fine. No, as she approached the group of presumed future classmates in front of the dorm she did recognize as her own her presence was heralded by something else.

Before they saw or heard her, it felt as if a cool breeze swept through the group attending. Perhaps something not out of character for late fall, but certainly a bit odd for the waning days of the summer and for that day in fact. If they individually acknowledged the brief cold breeze, none were able to bring it up before finally noticing Sara walking up the path to the group. She had a black bob of chin-length hair that slightly bounced with each step, and two longer bangs that framed her face and a slight cowlick that stood up on her head. Her face was neutral, almost dead pan, but lacked the tension or seriousness that phrase carried. Unbothered, would probably be more accurate. More curiously she was a bit overdressed for the weather, wearing a rather large wind breaker and leggings as well as a pair of boots.

"Probably," Sara's voice was similarly as flat as her expression as she answered the question from a kid with blue hair. "This is the dorms for 1A, and I'm pretty sure this is our teacher."

The blue haired kid looked a little like shit, not that he was ugly or dirty, but Sara could figure out an all-nighter when she saw it. He looked a bit nervous, but his darting eyes and minor fidgets probably meant he'd be a handful when he came out of his shell. Good, she liked people like that. Made life more interesting. Speaking of their teacher, Sara took a moment to size up their future mentor. She recognized her from some of the Academy's source material like the website or brochure, though for the life of her she couldn't remember either her normal or pro-hero name. She was young, but she at least seemed invested in them at the moment so Sara decided to see what she would be like before she came to a conclusion on her. There were a few other presumably students there too.

A girl with a wheelchair and a maid, though the former seemed a bit nervous and even embarrassed possibly about the latter. Definitely affluent but she didn't seem arrogant about that fact, which put the girl in a good page in Sara's mind. 'Doesn't matter if you're rich if you're an asshole' like her dad said.

The girl with pink hair had an edge about her and a steel behind her eyes. She had the air of someone with something to prove and Sara could guess she'd probably be one of the best performing out of all the people she's met so far and yet didn't come around to being a prick about it either.

Oh, there was long-board boy, and... yeah, this guy oozed confidence. Loud and proud about it, he seemed like someone who'd throw their all into something if they liked it enough. Probably too much, too often. Still, he seemed nice enough, so if they were classmates she'd probably have to help look out for him, and hopefully he'd return the favor.

Oh, wait, if the last guy was loud then the cat-girl was practically screaming. Sara instantly could tell that she'd get to know her very well very quickly and there was nothing Sara could do to stop it even if she really tried. Well, she seemed genuinely nice and friendly enough. Knew a girl in school who was like her but a total... well, not a nice girl, so this would probably be a good change of pace.

Finally, there was mister red head. He seemed... isolated, like a tropical island in the middle of the ocean. But that island was lush with life and kind to those washed upon its shores. His eyes were kind, and Sara resolved to help him out whenever she could. Distant but nice usually meant someone who helped people but avoided help themselves, and people with kind eyes... well, they deserved to be protected.

All in all, she was surprised to see very few assholes included among the group. The news was always filled with classic celebrity drama between Pro-Hero's so Sara had been half expecting to be learning with a bunch of trust-fund babies with more self-importance than a desire to do good, so she was certainly pleasantly surprised. 'Course, the night (or, well, day) was still young and she hardly new these people. Maybe they'd reveal the ugly parts of themselves in due time, or maybe they were as good or complicated or as direct as they seemed. Despite herself, she did feel a wisp of excitement dance in her chest as she held up a hand to greet the group.

"'Sup." She spoke to emulate the casual manner of long-board boy. "I'm Sara, but you can just call me Sara. Sorry for being late."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back