• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Skins UK 1x1 roleplay

SecretWriter31

Skins UK rp

Hi there.

At the moment, I'm really in the mood to do a Skins UK roleplay after watching the first season for the first time this week.

I know I am a bit late to the party with this fandom and so…it is a little dead, I think and I am not sure if I will have any luck here but hey ho, here I go haha!!

I've recently made a gen 1 OC and I really want to pair them with Tony.

I have a lot of plot ideas so I am more than happy to discuss them further if anybody is interested. I am also open to double ups and believe I could play Cassie, Sid, Michelle and maybe Effy decently!

We can include other canon characters and I’m happy to play some, double up or not.

I usually roleplay on discord but I don’t mind doing it elsewhere.

Just a heads up, I'm looking for someone who's literate, 18+ due to the fact I am an adult myself and is comfortable tackling some of the gritty themes Skins is known for.

My inbox is wide open, so hit me up if you're game and ready to get creative!

Cheers!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back