• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Skinamarink RP (1x1)

snappuchan

Current interest: Black Phone, Skinamarink
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Hey, hi, hello! It's me, snap!

I recently saw the movie, well, Skinamarink. It's about two kids trapped in a home with no doors, windows, or parents...with much MUCH more going on.

SPOILERS FOR SKINAMARINK BELOW, PLOT WISE NOT CHARACTER WISE.

The year is now 1998, the entity suddenly has gotten into more homes and has been trapping kids without parents; whispering horrible things to the children just for them to die in the end. No doors, no windows, no family. After the legend of "Kevin" got around as examples from the entity, children started going at a rapid rate. Nobody knows where they have gone though, and their parents are nowhere to be seen. Two new main characters (OC's preferably kids) are now new victims of the entity but they truly wont go down without a fight. Will they survive, or will they die like the others?

I do not want to follow the whole "Kevin is in a coma and stuck in his own purgatory" theory in this RP just to make it more interesting.

Rules: ROLEPLAYER MUST BE AT LEAST SEMI-LITERATE, DESCRIPTION IS KEY!
Be kind when I am offline, have patience because I'm not on this website 24/7
PLEASE spoil any bloody, gory, disturbing roleplay text please
DO NOT GO UPSTAIRS WHEN TOLD
Swearing is slightly okay, dont go overboard

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE MESSAGE ME WITH A PERSONALLY MADE CHARACTER SHEET AND I WILL MESSAGE YOU BACK! THANK YOU!

bump - please skinamarink fans come to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back