• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern skeleton flower. — [closed]

sox

محبت
[class=bkgd] --bkgd-color: #f9f8f4; --accent-color: #d44648; --title-color: #000; --text-color: #000; --border-color: #000; --tab-color: #000; position: relative; margin-right: auto; margin-left: auto; width: 600px; height: 400px; background-color: var(--bkgd-color); overflow: hidden; border: 5px solid var(--border-color); border-radius: 10px; [/class] [class=pic] position: absolute; width: 50%; height: 100%; background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/04/06/1b/04061b5368928f6bcafbb3ca513f1857.jpg); background-size: 100%; transition-duration: 1s; [/class] [class name=pic state=hover] background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/cc/e2/fc/cce2fceb1cd4de91e360148b898115e5.jpg); background-size: 100%; transition-duration: 1s; [/class] [class=title] position: absolute; width: 400px; height: auto; text-align: right; top: 62%; left: 20%; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--title-color); font-size: 60px; [/class] [class=subtitle] position: absolute; width: 400px; height: auto; text-align: right; top: 80%; left: 20%; text-transform: lowercase; color: var(--accent-color); font-size: 30px; [/class] [class=line] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 5px; background-color: var(--border-color); [/class] [class=tab] position: absolute; left: 96%; height: 30px; width: 9px; background-color: var(--tab-color); border-radius: 3px; color: var(--bkgd-color); font-size: 10px; line-height: 30px; text-align: center; transition-duration: 0.3s; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color: var(--accent-color); transition-duration: 0.3s; [/class] [class=textcontainer] position: absolute; width: 50%; height: 70%; left: 45%; top: 10%; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=text] position: relative; width: 280px; height: 100%; overflow: auto; color: var(--text-color); font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify; padding-right: 100px; white-space: pre-wrap; [/class] [class=tag] position: relative; overflow: visible; display: inline; width: auto; height: auto; font-size: 9px; text-align: center; margin-right: 5px; padding: 1px 3px 1px 3px; text-transform: uppercase; background-color: var(--tab-color); box-shadow: 1.5px 1.5px 0px var(--accent-color); color: var(--bkgd-color); font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: 1px; [/class] [class=credit] position: relative; overflow: hidden; width: 100%; height: 10px; text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 8px; color: #dedede; opacity: 0.2; [/class] [class=hidden] display: none; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} 1) (fadeIn 600 tabsContent1) if (eq ${currentTab} 2) (fadeIn 600 tabsContent2) if (eq ${currentTab} 3) (fadeIn 600 tabsContent3) if (eq ${currentTab} 4) (fadeIn 600 tabsContent4) if (eq ${currentTab} 5) (fadeIn 600 tabsContent5) [/script] [div class=bkgd] [div class=pic][/div] [div class="title tabsContent tabsContent1"]산하엽.[/div] [div class="subtitle tabsContent tabsContent1"]skeleton flower.[/div] [div class="subtitle tabsContent tabsContent2 hidden" style="left: 23%;"]summary.[/div] [div class="subtitle tabsContent tabsContent3 hidden" style="left: 23%;"]characters.[/div] [div class="subtitle tabsContent tabsContent4 hidden" style="left: 23%;"]rules.[/div] [div class="subtitle tabsContent tabsContent5 hidden" style="left: 23%;"]links.[/div] [div class=line style="top: 98%;"][/div] [div class=line style="top: 96%;"][/div] [div class=line style="top: 1%;"][/div] [div class=line style="top: 3%;"][/div] [div class=tab style="top: 170px;"]1[/div] [div class=tab style="top: 210px;"]2[/div] [div class=tab style="top: 250px;"]3[/div] [div class=tab style="top: 290px;"]4[/div] [div class=tab style="top: 330px;"]5[/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent2 hidden"][div class=text]
they got too close to each other. close enough to burn, and burn, and burn until only the ashes remained. —​
it didn't take long for them to get attached. four beautiful, intelligent, lonely university students finding love in the warmth of fraternity and the safety of loyalty.
they needed each other as badly as they needed air to breathe.
together, they learned to get comfortable in their own skin, to embrace the tumultuous road of adulthood with open arms, to rely on those around them in times of need. so they made a promise: no matter what, they would reunite underneath the flowering pear tree by the river trail south of campus. regardless of where they ended up, who they were with, or how they carried themselves, the four of them would meet again at the start of their senior year and forge that bond yet again. they swore to each other, with all the passion and dedication they felt at the time. surely, they were soulmates, blood running hot in their veins.
— and they burned.
platonic love turned romantic, and insecurities and jealousy reared their hideous mugs among the winter sleet. raised voices, bloody lips, and vicious words became as natural as waking up in the morning, and the four best friends had never felt so close yet so distant. one particularly heated argument on the way back from a day out became the last conversation they would have with each other. while their eyes were facing each other, eyes blazing and nostrils flaring, an unsuspecting driver rammed into the side of their drifting vehicle, putting all four of them in varying levels of injury from concussions to falling into a brief coma.
— who was to blame in that situation?
the mother of four who, too, had been distracted on the other side of the intersection? the brutal weather beating down on them like prey in the jungle? some of them may have felt so, though the bond between those four had already been tarnished to the point that none of it mattered. and yet, as they grew and experienced a loneliness far more potent that ever before, that promise still lingered in the back of their minds. the flowering pear tree stood several feet taller than before, white petals raining down on the uncut grass as carelessly as ever, and they yearned to go back to it.
this is the tale of that reunion.
the reunion of soulmates, covered in ash and flower petals, finding the courage to confront the dying branches of their souls reaching out to each other at last.
[/div][/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent3 hidden"][div class=text][div class=tag]gamma[/div] selfless, laidback, maternal, but unable to stand up for himself. (male, reserved by me) [div class=tag]zeta[/div] introverted, patient, dry-humored, but cannot express his feelings effectively. (male, open) [div class=tag]epsilon[/div] loud, optimistic, reliable, but doesn't know when she's crossing boundaries. (female, open) [div class=tag]iota[/div] strong-willed, level-headed, thoughtful, but believes she can do no wrong. (female, open) * note: these are not the names of the characters. [div class=tag]past relationships to each other[/div] these were the general dynamics prior to the events that drove them apart. the root causes and mentalities behind each of the following issues and sentiments is up to the players:
  • iota and gamma were in an established relationship prior to the crash. they had their own issues, right up to that moment.
  • zeta could never support them, as he'd fallen in love with iota when they'd first met without even knowing it. he had changed for the worse.
  • epsilon hated seeing the bitterness of jealousy consume zeta. she wanted her best friend back.
  • gamma and epsilon had a falling out the night of the crash, which never got resolved afterwards.
[/div][/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent4 hidden"][div class=text]there aren't too many rules, but they are rigid and i will be actively enforcing them. i don't want to be anyone's parent, so please read carefully and note that a breach of any of the following may result in expulsion from the role play:
  • [div class=tag]posts[/div] this is a fully literate role play; i expect several paragraphs in posts where that is possible with plenty of detail and characterization. i also ask that each player post at least once a week, for the sake of keeping things going. if you don't think you can match that pace, please do not apply. i worked very hard on this, and i hope it'll become a pleasant experience for all involved.
  • [div class=tag]characters[/div] this is a krp — faceclaims must be realistic in style and in age. roles are gender-locked and not first-come-first-serve. the deadline to apply will be determined once there is enough interest. i expect that all character applications will be realistic and complex (in terms of content, not code). one trait shouldn't comprise the entire persona. i'm going to be be very picky about this, since it's vital to the flow of the role play that each role be dynamic.
  • [div class=tag]players[/div] due to the mature themes of this role play, i ask that all players be at least 18 years of age or close to that, and let us know of any potential triggers before we begin. there are no exceptions.
  • [div class=tag]ooc[/div] all out of character discussions will take place on discord.
  • [div class=tag]conflict[/div] keep all drama ic — if ooc drama occurs, you will be expected to handle it privately or i will take whatever measures i deem fit to keep things rolling smoothly.
  • [div class=tag]other[/div] all of rpn's community guidelines must be followed as usual.
[/div][/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent5 hidden"][div class=text]links to be updated once enough interest is shown: feel free to reply with any questions you may have! [/div][/div] [/div] [div class=credit]code by sox sox [/div]

Last edited:
this is my first time on rpn in like. 4 days
but u already knew i was interested

~ since it seems like no one's finished their cses, i'm going to extend the deadline to april 12th @ 11:59 pm. please aim to finish all applications by that time! ~

~ reminder that all character sheets are due at 11:59 pm tonight! please get them in asap, so we can get this rolling! ~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back