• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom sєαrch thrєαd!

Madame Locke

MmmmMMMmmMMMmMM
Hello, my lovelies! I'm Locke! As a total sucker for a good story an especially a good romance, I'm here to play!

About me:

- 20 years old! I turn 21 on the fourth of February!
- Female! She/Her!
- I'm a total babbling twit when it comes to romance-especially queer ones, as I'm a gay myself. Well, a pan. Am I kitchenware or just opento dating anybody? You may never know.
- I have ADHD and am currently unmedicated due to issues with anxiety. I forget things. My attention wanders. I'm super passionate and then I can't focus. I'm sorry if I ghost you. I've lost interest. I do have a habit of feverishly returning three months later with a thousand-word response because I regained it, so… Expect unpredictability!
- I lost a pet recently and am kind of sad over it. Rip, Josh. You were a good lizard. I regret never taking pictures of him. He didn't like the flash.
- Length varies intensely. I can give you fifty words. I can give you 600. I can disappear and I've suddenly written an entire Novella-fun fact! For a genuine Novella the word count is between 30,000-50,000, at which point it becomes a Novel!-for you. Expect Karmatic matching.

BUT ANYWAY! Onto what I'm interested in! This is my Fandom search because at the moment it's what I'm interested in.

Ffs! Nobody ever knows HxH! It's so good! I'd be willing to double most ships, including oc ones, if you will play me one of two-I don't care who I'm playing!
Shoot x Knuckle
Palm x Biscuit (Underrated rarepairs are my JAM.)

I'll play pretty much three ships with vigor, not including oc's.

TodoIida
KamiShin
MomoJirou

Mob Psycho is one of those where I really like it but I'm not mad for PLAYING it.

Sho x Ritsu (Pretty much it.)
Harry Potter
The Hunger Games
Divergent
Pokemon (I do NOT know Sword and Shield.)
Don't Starve
BotW
The Giver (Hng-no fandom but SUCH a good book.)

Okay but like...HxH all the way. Maybe not those pairings though, lmao I'd suck at those characters. Willing to talk about it though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back