• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy six of crows. [ooc]

I guess, boop
Episode 4 Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

— ☆*・☽ hellooo ♡♡

unfortunately i love this gif so you all will be seeing way too much of it!!

anyway please let me know as you're coming in if you have any ideas you'd like to share, whether for individual characters or the whole plot! if not that's cool too, your presence is a gift in and of itself ehefjksd i'm gonna get my own jumble of ideas down shortly

eh i'll join never read the book so don't expect references but I love playing rouge type characters so here i am

eh i'll join never read the book so don't expect references but I love playing rouge type characters so here i am

glad to have you! no worries about not reading the book, we'll definitely put a rogue type to good use here >:]

i also have not read the books but my friend did and she was super into them so i thought i'd just give it a try!
do you have any plots so far bambino? any character ideas/roles? ♡

also if you need any help at all with anything, please don't hesitate to ask me~

i also have not read the books but my friend did and she was super into them so i thought i'd just give it a try!
do you have any plots so far bambino? any character ideas/roles? ♡

also if you need any help at all with anything, please don't hesitate to ask me~
bless!!

well, we can definitely look to the book's plot for character roles if need be, though i won't require that at all because i want to allow a lot of freedom. the only role i'm gonna say we definitely need is some kind of leader--i'd be willing to take that role, but if someone else has an idea for it, i'll leave it up to them!

the main character archetypes in six of crows are kind of hard to define, but here's my attempt: the cold-blooded leader; his right-hand woman, a skilled spy; a gambling sharpshooter; an ex-noble runaway; a magic user; and a vengeful convict. again, those are pretty vague and we can totally switch them up, but they're there for inspiration.

as for plots, i wanted to ask whether you guys would prefer a more episodic plot--the gang going through a series of heists/jobs leading up to bigger and bigger ones--or to just jump into whatever big job we have in store. i'm really down for anything :]

i think those roles are very nice and can work well! we can always just dumb it down to leader, right hand, sharpshooter, etc etc and not fit characters into certain roles yk yk!

i also think you should have the leader role since it is your own og plot and all!
(i wouldn't mind taking the right hand if we are reserving plots hehehe if not it's entirely fine i assure you ♡)

plot wise, i think it would be fun to do just maybe a simple job at first that introduce all of the characters and how they all interact with everyone before they move to a big job! maybe a big mysterious person can come in later and offer them a big heist job when they complete a small one ♡

also! for the setting are we straight ripping it out of the book or do you wish to make an original? like with world building and all. it's up to you since it is your own plot tho! i can't speak for everyone, but i'm sure we wouldn't mind helping build anything if needed! ♡

episodic plot probably would be best would let us establish our characters in more then just character sheet backstories and if we complete smaller jobs and heists and suddenly stop because shenanigans then there at least is some feeling of having completed some sort of story even if it is just several small ones. Just my thoughts.

I'll help world building if needed also if we use the book as a reference i will need either a week to read it or a primer on tech and magic so I know what I have to work with.

unfortunately i love this gif so you all will be seeing way too much of it!!

anyway please let me know as you're coming in if you have any ideas you'd like to share, whether for individual characters or the whole plot! if not that's cool too, your presence is a gift in and of itself ehefjksd i'm gonna get my own jumble of ideas down shortly
I'm a big fan of the reaction gif so this is more than ok

Also episodic suits me fine. I think its more fun for heists to be short and sweet. Characterwise I was thinking of playing a Grisha [not sure if that's how its spelled] but haven't decided don't he type just yet.

Jumping in just to say that I also think that the episodic plot style is a great idea! As for roles, those look great, and I agree with xxxena that there’s plenty of room to add some twists with the character’s personalities and such as far as that goes. Before I start thinking up a character, I wanted to ask real quick: will this be application based with character sheets?

]HI!!

So in it to win it! Never read nor seen the Shadow and Bone series but here is a well done fan trailer with some roles shown:

And yeah so down with episodic/ mini arcs. But my gosh please PLEASE!! can we start off as a team already? I'm dead if we have to start up with ye ol' "meet for the first time all distant and standoffish until we get to earn trust/know them" trope.

bless!!

well, we can definitely look to the book's plot for character roles if need be, though i won't require that at all because i want to allow a lot of freedom. the only role i'm gonna say we definitely need is some kind of leader--i'd be willing to take that role, but if someone else has an idea for it, i'll leave it up to them!

the main character archetypes in six of crows are kind of hard to define, but here's my attempt: the cold-blooded leader; his right-hand woman, a skilled spy; a gambling sharpshooter; an ex-noble runaway; a magic user; and a vengeful convict. again, those are pretty vague and we can totally switch them up, but they're there for inspiration.

I'll drop an app for the spy (or make up a cat burglar type) since I'm not familiar with the lore. If a spy, they'll be an older vet, if a cat burglar, they'll be young and brash.

Agree with the already established team. With that said I’m probably gonna go for the sharpshooter or a noble grisha. Depending on if we’re following original plot or not we could do a rebellion vs the oppressive government type of deal.

oh i would love this! i am kind of flexible with every role if i'm allowed to join still?
Plotting Mr Burns GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back