• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Siren's interest check - novella - MxM only

Siir3n

The world is cruel but also very beautiful
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

SIIR3N's Partner Search

1000004797.pngHi there, I love all things dramatic, moody and intense. From pain to love, please, indulge me. I am a huge fan of whump, illness and injury. But I love fluff all the same. I want a good plot that stays replaying in my head all day until I can make a post. I want to fall in love with our characters. Please!

I am a novella writer, I like lots of side characters and want to feel like I've stepped into a book. I write in third person only and prefer you do the same. I want a fellow novella or high-lit writer. (If you can give me at least five paragraphs per post, I'll be sated.) I'd also like this to be long-term, so if you're no longer interested, I'd like some warning before you head off., so if you're no longer interested, I'd like some warning before you head off.

I'm 25 years old and would like to only write with other adults, so please keep that in mind when messaging me. I'm not too fussy about how busy you are nor do I expect you to make extra time for me, I just like communication. Touch base if you're going to be gone for a while, otherwise I'll assume I've been ghosted and will leave the discord/DM/etc. But, if you enjoy OOC chat, so do I, I'd love to gush over our characters and talk. I'm flexible.

I also prefer if you use non-realistic face-claims, such as anime, drawn, etc. I just feel uncomfortable knowing it's a real person behind the imaginary personality.

siir3n_a_thin_beautiful_elf_man_lying_in_a_pile_of_pale_colored_c2601e30-ac63-4898-b78f-2574eb...png
I'm interested in a wide variety of plots, but I like fantasy. Mages, Vampires, Elves, etc. Here is some inspo:

A mysterious nomad meeting an adventurer, their paths crossing leading them to travel together. The nomad is odd, hiding many things. But the adventurer may be as well?

Two people knew each other well, maybe were in love. Something terrible happened and one died. Upon mourning their corpse, time resets to two years prior and they have to change the course of it all to prevent the same fate from befalling their partner once again.
People are vanishing from a small village, and a young man would soon come face to face with what, or who, had done it. A beautiful man, adorned in golden jewelry and beads, with long, bloody fangs protruding his mouth.
A witch brings home an injured witch-hunter, with a feral look in his eyes

Please DM me if you're interested, we can work something good up, I'm sure.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
siir3n_young_person_with_jet-black_hair_and_a_mysterious_mask_w_b1120c5b-c9c2-48cb-a1bd-b49cdc...pngsiir3n_a_drawing_of_a_man_in_a_hat_smoking_in_the_style_of_kawa_10446d12-f003-4070-8c68-8ca660...pngsiir3n_anime_character_leaning_against_a_window_in_the_style_of_db8afce9-055c-4f5d-8bf5-81c716...pngsiir3n_a_boy_with_dark_hair_and_dark_jewelry_in_the_style_of_ch_071cb38d-d23f-458a-9a24-66afdc...pngsiir3n_image_of_an_anime_man_holding_red_roses_in_the_style_of__6ccaf915-8050-45bb-bfac-fba8eb...png
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back