• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Siren Cove

slim

destroyer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

The Cove

A Siren Rp

I N F O
»This roleplay will take place in modern times.
Sirens have been said to be nothing more than things conjured up by drunk sailors during lonely nights. However, they are quite real but in a small number. Most of them now reside in a small coastal town. They live right by humans who have no clue except a few who have the siren's up most trust. A few sirens left many years ago because they felt the threat with humans was too hazardous and was growing, and there is news that an outbreak happened to a few by one siren with dark abilities who had been exiled a long time ago for having radical ideas about bringing war to the humans. Some corrupted sirens aren't dangerous, but some are now loyal and joining the exiled siren's army. Tension is high in the small town, and soon it will either fall or be saved by humans and sirens alike.

»Basically this isn't My Little Mermaid, sirens are a lot more dangerous and powerful than their counterparts so keep that in mind that this isn't some girly thing, lmao.
»I will add a bunch of info about the town, abilities you're allowed to have, etc.
»You can be a human, siren, or a corrupted siren.
»In open to all questions.
»Sirens can't be male here but there can be mermen.

Code by Cecilia

Last edited:
I *might* be interested.

It's been a long time since I've done a group RP.

I forgot to watch the thread and didn't see this until now, lol
I need a few more peeps to make the main thread

wOW I keep forgetting to watch this thread. Ill be making it ASAP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back