• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Sired (MxF Vamp RP)

AgentFire

I've decided to take a step back from my normal searches, and push out a different idea.

My guy was just a normal 21 year old. He didn't have any strong feelings for or against vampires. He just lived his life, a normal, human life. Meanwhile, vamps lived in the world with humans, some even choosing to co-exist. Of course, there were those who were afraid of what they don't know, but where my guy lived, that wasn't too much of an issue. Now, your girl is new to town, and she's looking to have some fun. (You can determine how old your girl is.) Your girl is also a vampire, and she was one of the lucky ones, able to afford a daylight ring, to protect her from the sun's harsh rays. One day, she comes to the bar where my guy works, and she takes a liking to him. They begin to talk, and before long, they go off to "have fun." In all the chaos and confusion, she ended up biting him, sucking him dry. Feeling a mixture or regret and anger, she buries my guy, so that he can return... As a vampire. Since she made him though, he's now bound to her. How will she handle, being a sire?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back