• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ~Sinners Rule The World~

Listening with absolute attention, she can hardly believe her ears. It wasn't often that she had been invited to hang out or go out to dinner such a weird change of events in her life. "10pm, you said?" She pauses to think about the offer before continuing to reply, "I think that sounds like fun, I can meet you back here if you want." She suggests forgetting about school, you have to live every once in a while after all. 
Matthew rolls his eyes at her though doesn't mean it in a rude way. "Alright then..will do." Watching her back until it is no longer in sight, he turns and heads in the opposite direction not wishing to go home just yet.

She makes her way home and throws the vegetables she had stolen into a pot. She cooks them and decides it would just be all veggies. She was to tired to search for meat.

he smiled in relief "thats perfect so see you then." he said as he went further in the building to get to work. he looked around to see dancers on the dance floor. to the side a bar where the drinkers are. on the opposite is were the costumers sat at, and further past all that was desk witch is where he was told to go. he walked up and sat down awaiting for his boss.

Walking along the outskirts of the town attempting to continue seeming illusive, the teen reaches into his pocket and removes the number along with his electronic device. Going to his contacts he types in Izzy's number before texting it. "Yo, gay bestie here." He sends it soon after.

She looks at the phone and laughs. "Hello, miss me yet? It hasn't been that long." She send it then continues cooking for dinner.

Violet smiles back before quickly nodding her head and turning to get going. As soon as the door closes behind her, she jogs down the street glad to have made a friend though needing to atleast finish up her homework before tonight's plans.

(Alright, it's 2:12am here so I hope you understand that I'm quite tired at this time. Goodnight and thanks for joining!)

nivek meets his boss and worked the day away with only the nights plan on his mind. he woked behind the bar as both bartender and bouncer. it was a pretty good day all and all. made a friend started up a job.

(yeah it is late see you guys later. night)

For the rest of the afternoon she works on completing the English essay she was to turn in tomorrow. She sighs after typing the final word and quickly prints before glancing at the time. Her eyes widen realizing it's an hour before she has to get to the club and soon goes to get a shower. 
"I'm not exactly the busy type so yea, I guess that I did miss you." He grins after sending the text and looks around. He has no idea where he's even going at the moment.

nivek was corking constantly although there were a few incodents, he was still able to mange them with out exessive force. he checked the clock and it was 30min till he got off. he sighed in relife "almost time to for dinner" he said to him self thinking of her. then wondered were they were going to eat. he started to worrie bout that then got on the thought about hygine and reliezed that he didnt have time for a shower if shes meeting him here. he brushed off since she would know about the 'just got off work' smell abd it wasnt like he took a trip in the sewers. so he got a little relaxed as the night progressed.

"Well you could come to my house and have dinner with me. Warning, I'm poor and only have vegetable soup here." She sends the text and makes sure to include her address.

Getting from the shower and looking at the time again, she has forty minutes, plenty enough time to dry her hair and put on a bit of makeup on. By 9:38pm she's ready and after grabbing her wallet, she heads for the door. Walking outside into the night air gives her a relaxed yet on edge feeling. Last time she'd been out this late things had gone wrong and pushing away the fear she begins walking to the club where she is to meet her newly acquainted friend. Once there she still has about ten minutes left so decides to just stay outside looking around. Her dark eyeliner causing her light blue eyes to pop even further and the light gray eyeshadow gives her a smokey look. 
Reading over the text, Matthew frowns a bit before answering back. "Alright, see you shortly." Going in her direction he stops by a market before getting there and knocks on her door waiting patiently for a response. A plastic bag dangling from his hand while rocking slightly from side to side.

nivek was dealing with a last minute problematic custumor at around 9:55 one of the men started harassing a yong lady normally nivek would passed it off as just a dumb guy not getting the hit from the lady, but this guy had grabbed her and tried to force her so nivek steppen in but the guy swung at nivek and in retalliation nivek tackled the guy out of the club. now right out side the clubs doors "if we see you around this club again we wont be to freindly" he said while wiping the little blood from his lib from the mans swing.

Violet had been reading in silence when she could hear a slight commotion coming from inside the building. Normally she'd attempt to ignore it though the thought of Nivek in trouble worries her a bit. As the guy himself appears out the doors with another man, her heart picks up its pace a bit fearful for what could've happened though as the male is tossed away and warned she can tell that nothing too serious had gone on. Looking from the man back to Nivek, she goes over putting her book into her shoulder bag and smiles. Her smiles soon vanishes however as she sees him wipe a little blood away from his lip. "Hey, are you alright? What all happened?" She asks genuinely concerned for his well being.

nivek was trying to calm heart rate so could look cloetced then she just came out of no where and asked that spooked him slightly as he got that fight or flight look of his. only for a moment then he quickly noticed that it was violet then he sighed in reliefe and ansered "just a man who dosnt understand the word no, any how are you" he said trying to get to a better topic.

Tohko was exhausted. She'd been up since 6AM, practising the same dance routine over and over and over. Whilst she adored idolling- and was so glad that her group had come to the U.S.- it was awfully tiring. She'd been trained to keep a smile on her face and not to show how tired she was. But now that she was back to her hotel room, she flopped on the bed face down.

"MAIZONO!" she was tackled in a group hug and all three girls fell off the bed. Ayami- a perky girl that wore a bow in her hair- and Suzuka- a taller, quieter girl- had been Tohko's best friends since joining the idol group. There were eight girls in the group altogether. Whilst they were in America, Ayami, Suzuka and Tohko were sharing a room.

"Silly Maizono, trying to go to bed with her make-up on!" Ayami scolded, "I'll help you!" She was still incredibly bright and bouncy after a day of dancing around. Suzuka stood up, untangling herself from where three of them had been in a heap on the ground and began to change out of her uniform and into her pyjamas. Tohko couldn't help glancing at Suzuka in jealousy; how Tohko longed to be as tall and lanky and beautiful as Suzuka. She sighed and let Ayami wipe the make-up from her face for her. Tohko felt naked without her make-up on and her whole face on show. She liked wearing a mask that she could hide behind. Fake it till you make it, people always said. But Tohko was pretty sure she spent too much time faking it.

She faked a bright smile for Ayami and cuddled up with the girl, watching TV.

Violet can see the 'fight or flight' instinct in his eyes and for a second she thinks of stepping back. She waits until he relaxes before listening, a small head nod following his answer. "Oh." She smiles slightly as he asks how she is and quickly rocks up and down on her heels. "Great, all my work is finished!" Unable to hide her odd joy she soon quiets down glancing to either side of her. "So, uh..how about you?"

nivek took a breath. "well beyond that rude guy, it was pretty good" he said smiling at her because it was her kindness gave him hope today and she hasnt left his mind since. all he could do was smile. "so um would you wrather hangout somewhere or eat?" he aske dgetting nervous because he dosnt know what to. hes never in this type of situation. hes never been out with a girl much less ever really hung out or dinner with one.

A bigger smile grows onto her lips as he tells her how his evening was. "Well, let's hope not to bump into another guy like him." Looking to the bar she then glances back at him. "First, I think you should go clock out then we can choose where to go." She tells him simply before swaying her arms gently. "I'll wait here."

"right!" nivvek said in a slight panic forgetting all about his job. he ran in the building, then came back out to say "ill be back in a second" he stood there for a moment nevously then rushed to clock out so he didnt get fired.

[QUOTE="Fallen from Heaven]Tohko was exhausted. She'd been up since 6AM, practising the same dance routine over and over and over. Whilst she adored idolling- and was so glad that her group had come to the U.S.- it was awfully tiring. She'd been trained to keep a smile on her face and not to show how tired she was. But now that she was back to her hotel room, she flopped on the bed face down.
"MAIZONO!" she was tackled in a group hug and all three girls fell off the bed. Ayami- a perky girl that wore a bow in her hair- and Suzuka- a taller, quieter girl- had been Tohko's best friends since joining the idol group. There were eight girls in the group altogether. Whilst they were in America, Ayami, Suzuka and Tohko were sharing a room.

"Silly Maizono, trying to go to bed with her make-up on!" Ayami scolded, "I'll help you!" She was still incredibly bright and bouncy after a day of dancing around. Suzuka stood up, untangling herself from where three of them had been in a heap on the ground and began to change out of her uniform and into her pyjamas. Tohko couldn't help glancing at Suzuka in jealousy; how Tohko longed to be as tall and lanky and beautiful as Suzuka. She sighed and let Ayami wipe the make-up from her face for her. Tohko felt naked without her make-up on and her whole face on show. She liked wearing a mask that she could hide behind. Fake it till you make it, people always said. But Tohko was pretty sure she spent too much time faking it.

She faked a bright smile for Ayami and cuddled up with the girl, watching TV.

[/QUOTE]
Heyy there, I just wanted to make sure that you know I'm not ignoring you! Once I get on my computer I'll be sure to give you a response worth replying to ^-^

'How can three girls be so annoyingly noisy..?' Kenneth groans at the thought of being these girls' 'caretaker' for lack of words. All he had been told was that they were young and would be staying for a couple days. He shakes his head while turning from the teenager's room only knowing of there being three sharing the room. All he ever needed to know was the number of occupants within a room he was assigned to. This hotel valuing customer service above all and constantly being over seen by critics.

The young adult waits to get back downstairs and to the back were most employees stay before pausing to stretch backwards then from one side to the other while yawning rather loudly. "Rough night?" A younger brunette says glancing over at his friend, Kenneth. "You know you should sleep more often." The younger male says with a twinge of concern causing the older of them to shake his head with a sigh. "There's no rest for the wicked." He jokes with a slight smirk not wanting to worry his friend. "You just finish up your work and get home safe, Corrie." Kenneth, or Kenny for short, ruffles the teen's hair seeing him as a younger brother before heading up the stairs toward the girls' room. A plate of various sweets and such in one hand and simple drinks as soda and such in the other. "Why do I even have to do this in the first place..?" He wonders out loud but as he nears their room he closes his mouth. Stopping infront of the door, he kicks it loud enough to be heard though not loud enough to be disrupting to other guests.

His messy blonde hair and wrinkled clothing is the least of his worries as he awaits an answer. 'Don't tell me that they fell asleep..' He thinks before putting on a blank face as he wears so well. 
Violet giggles quietly as her friend had run inside only to return a moment later in order to tell her that he'd come back shortly. Shaking her head, she runs a hand through her lightly colored hair and leans back against the building once again waiting patiently for him to come back. Looking up at the sky, she smiles still happy for their meeting and grateful for the free time.

Nivek hurried back as fast as he could so he could be with viloet sooner and get the night started even though he had no idea what the plan was, or even if there was a plan. he was just happy that there was someone that could bring hope in the world. he came back with the noise of music in the club getting louder as it gets later. he smiled as he saw her waiting then thought he should say something. "so uh... you hungry" he asked to nervous to know what to say.

For once Violet doesn't feel so worried about everyone around her even though she keeps her eyes open in case anyone was to come out and attempt anything. Her fear for people in general not quite as bad as it once was even though she, herself, is yet to figure out why she had gone up to the new guy so easily. Surely he could have denied her and gone on with his life but he hadn't.

As he comes back, she looks up and smiles kindly to him while listening to his question in which she replies with a nod of her head. "Yes, and you?"

In perfect synchronisation, Tohko and Ayami leapt up, shrieking. They backed into the corner of the room, trying to duck behind each other.

"GHOSTS!" Tohko decided.

"VAMPIRES!" Ayami countered.

"ROBBERS!" And despite themselves, they both started giggling. The whole situation was so ridiculous.

"Idiots." Suzuka said, getting up. She found the room key and unlocked the door.

"Konnichiwa." she said, bowing her head politely.

"Konnichiwa!" Ayami and Tohko echoed, giggling hopelessly in the corner of the room.

"I'm sorry about the noise." Suzuka said, carefully, using her best English, "How can we help you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back