• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ~Sinners Rule The World~

FadingDaisies

One Thousand Club

This world is no longer a place where you are accepted. Envy, estrogen, and hate take over not to mention some guys are intimidating. Girls cover their faces in masks of makeup, scared to show their true beauty due to words that cannot be unsaid. No longer do their thoughts remain happy, only insecurities and fear dwell deep in the human mind. This place is full of madness and the only way to escape is to take shelter in the shadows or become close friends with the knife.

The same fear can be found within the young minds and hearts of growing teenage boys. They are constantly feeling shunned by the jocks and so called popular kids whom run the world these days. Boys are forced to join sports and act the part which usually results in them being complete arses. Girls don't help their situation either. With teenage hormones kicking in they seek out ways to impress the girls they're interested in. Most guys that age are into more physical attributes than the things that matter such as their thoughts and other inside mysteries. Always picking on each other and fellow individuals just so they, themselves, fit in with life's standards. Some figure out a way to get to the top of the food chain while others fall to the bottom of the pit.

Such a world of lies, terror and pure sin we live in day by day. So, are you a sinner, a liar or a loner trying to secure a spot in life to call your own among the 'cool' kids of your generation? What and who are you?

nivek found himself woundering around in the city again. he always get lost in thoughts around this time of day. "the world continues to more crule by the muniute" he said to himself thinking know one was listening. as memories of his past in his head. he held the new paper that was printed the day after his parents incadent. "damn it" he sighed. "its getting harder to get up each morning is there really no hope for our humanity?" talking further to himself.

Footsteps had caught the purple haired teen's attention. Looking up from the bench hidden behind a rather large tree, Violet looks around the corner to see the young male approaching her spot. Not many people generally came through this area of the city after all giving her the impression that this guy is either lost or wishes to be. As he comes closer she hesitates before slowly standing, the book she had been reading now lying on the wooden object behind her. "Excuse me..is it possible that you are lost..?" She asks cautiously not wanting to upset him further having heard his one sided conversation. 'I shouldn't say anything about it or else he may think me strange.' She decides in silence.

Izzy sighs as she makes her way through the streets. Her family didn't get home until late at night, so she had the most freedom for whatever she wanted. Ofcourse, she wasn't well dressed, her family didn't have the best money in the world, but she still got through. Sometimes people would stop beside her and hand her money, but she wasn't complaining. As she reaches a silent part of town, she pulls out a pack of smokes and lights one cautiously.

nivek looked up to see a women before then looked around and had infact gotten lost in thought and location. he sighed and turned to the lady before him. "accually i am lost sorry to have bothered you" feeling like hes imposing. nivek never liked the idea of impossing and hopped that asking for derections wasnt to much.then again in this world who knows what could happen so nivek stayed on his toes but at least had a smile.

She blows out and sucks in, she blows out and makes a cool smoke tornado with just a cigarette. Later on after finishing it, she continues her walk on the streets. Noticing a piece of bread, she snatches it as the worker doesn't see and stuffs it in her jacket. Dinner for later.

Walking lightly through the streets of a mostly forgotten area, young Matthew comes to a pause. The ever familiar smell of cigarette smoke lures him further off into the quietness of having hardly anyone around. His feet take him to the source and cease only when seeing the source, oh how he'd love to get his hands on a cigarette. Sure his dad had died thanks to the lethal things but...he just couldn't quit craving the cancerous stick. 'Wonder who she is..' He wonders before beginning to recognize her. "Hey there," He calls out to her while taking a few steps in her direction now slightly curious. 
Violet watches him noticing how out of it he may have been moments ago. "No, no..I'm sorry to have disturbed you." She apologizes though as he agrees to being lost she smiles kindly nodding her head to him. "Ok then..may I ask where you were heading to? I can do my best to explain the way there." She says this hopefully, not many people were this nice even with it being their first meeting. This experience is a first.

She jumps and turns. "Hey..?" She pulls her jacket close to her, getting a feeling he had probably seen her smoke. She was a little worried, most f the people here are snitches and would rate her out for anything. It's happened once, now she owes money that she doesn't have, which gives her more reasons to take any money she can find, and sometimes gives her the idea of robbing.

nivek just rubbed his head "uh i dont suppose you know where the new club is do you im supposed to start work today" he said hopping that she did know but with his normal run of luck he wouldnt be surprised if she didnt. he showed her the the paper with the picture of the club while tring to hide his new paper artical in hopes she didnt see it ang get the wrong idea.

As she jumps, Matthew steps back thinking that this may have been a bad idea. "Hey, uh..sorry." Putting his hands into his tightly fitted jeans, he looks away not wanting her to feel completely weirded out. The cig's smell had attracted him and therefor he hadn't even thought of how to handle this awkward situation. He usually just stays clear of others seeing as he, himself, is labeled as a misfit. His sexuality making him eligible for many beatings both at school and at home. 
"The new club..?" She questions quietly before taking the paper from his hand and looking the picture over. "Hmmm, yes I actually believe so though if it's alright, I'd like to join you." It seems unnatural for her to say such a thing though she needed to go that way anyway. "If not, I understand and the club is just down this road and to the far right. Not too far."

She shakes her head. "I'm sorry, I just thought maybe you'd report me for smoking under age or something like that." She takes out a pack. "Did you want one?" She takes out an individual one and hands it to him. "You just scared me a little, so I am sorry if that was awkward." She says once again not knowing exactly how to talk to someone else other than her parents. She was mostly on her own and that didn't bother her at all. After the past few years, she's gotten used to it.

nivek poundered 'reason she would have to join me, but then again she hasnt done anthing wrong to me so far' he kept thinking to him self then came to the conclusion. maybe this is my anwser to my question weatrher theres hope or not. he knodded "its fine if you join me" he said still smiling then got a courious look. "but if i may i would like to know what reason you would want to join me. but then again i might not be my place to ask that so you dont have to answer if you dont want to." he said as he started walking the way she told him to, while keep on his toes and keeping her in his peripheral vision.

"Report you?" This statement causes the boy to burst into laughter, his head shaking from side to side. "No way! I don't even know you..well, whatever." Looking to the pack as she takes it from her pocket he can feel his fingers twitch with need. He needs the poisonous substance to fill his lungs or else he might just go mad. His eyes snap to the single stick in her hand being held out toward him and eagerly he accepts. "Yes please!" Taking it he nearly forgets to light it luckily carrying a lighter everywhere he goes. "So, I'm Matthew or uh..Mattie." He says the last part a bit hesitantly seeing as she may try and beat him to a pulp like the other's in town. 
As he thinks she patiently awaits his answer glancing around them while trying not to seem as paranoid as she really is. His answer once finally given calms her slightly and she soon turns to grab her book before returning to his side just not wishing to go alone. Looking to his expression she can tell of his curiosity and nods her head. "There's nothing wrong with asking...I just haven't been around many people outside of school lately and well..you seem to be lonely as well." Looking ahead of them as she keeps up with his speed, her facial expressions soft and welcoming. "I'm sorry for seeming so odd as to tag along."

She looks at him. "Well Mattie, you're the most interesting human to come across me in this town." She grins. "Tell me about yourself. Maybe, just maybe, I could actually begin to like you." She pulls out another cigarette unable to smell his smoke and not have one in her mouth.

his eyes widden only for a mear moment as she said (you seem to be lonely as well) witch is something that not many people notice or even care to notice. 'does she accually care' he thought to him self while mostly keeping courious look on his face. 'guess theres my answer' he thought as he gave a true smile that he could never fake. he got relaxed as they walked on getting ever closer to the club. "im nivek" he said as warmly as he could while holding his hand out.

Hearing her use his nickname doesn't make him flinch away with discomfort, no. He actually smiles slightly and shrugs. "I'm nothing special. You new here or something?" Questioning her back now, he shows a grin in return whilst blowing a ring of smoke past his lips loving the feeling. "Well, to begin with, I love these cancer sticks. I also love the night and being isolated from other human beings." Motioning around them at all the empty space resembling his idea of 'isolation'. "You seem to be interesting as well though I have one more fact that should probably be said...I'm gay."

She opens her eyes wide and grins. "I finally have a gay friend. And no I'm not new you little noob." She laughs and finishes smoking then looks at him. "You're my friend now, just because you're gay and simply I think you're not as idiotic as most people here." She throws the cigarette diwn and stomps it.

During the time of silence she focuses on the scenery while holding her book to her side. She doesn't have anything more to say after her words from before so she just walks on in peace. Just having another being beside her gives her a sense of safety. Her eyes slowly moves toward the newly acquainted male and a smile spreads across her face. "I'm Violet." Noticing the warmth within his words gives her even more comfort and shaking his hand lightly, she decides that maybe she has a chance of making a friend. Just one friend is all she's ever asked for and now it seems as though her wishes may just become real. 
As her eyes go wide he almost immediately assumes that she would scream or slap him, that actually had happened before. "Hmm, not homophobic I see? Good. I can't stand them.." He sighs though still grins before taking another puff from the cig. Soon he is left with little to nothing and begins to savor the last moments. "Well damn. I made a friend without even having to bribe you." Laughing again, he finishes the cigarette shortly after herself and rolls his lean shoulders. "Glad to have made your acquaintance!" He smirks holding out a hand.

the warmth between them. he belived that this girl (violet) was nedeed his answer his hope that there is still some shred of good humanity in the world. at that moment nivek made a choice. one he rarly makes in this god forsaken place we call home. that choice was that he now offically has a friend. granted he didnt know much about or if hes even going to see her again but at least he made a friend. he smiled more as they introduece eachother. "looks like this is the place" as they walk up to the club.

She hadn't thought it possible to create a friendship in only a couple short, or rather everlasting, minutes in a person's life. They are sure to arrive at any moment then and she can't deny how excited she feels knowing that she isn't alone. That's her belief anyway. Looking up as the club comes into view and they continue walking until getting to the door where she stops and looks to him. "Yea..well, I hope you enjoy this place and smile more often. It suits you way better than the frown I had seen before." Smiling up at him once again, she opens the door and holds it for him to go inside. Hopefully this wouldn't be their last meeting, hopefully they would meet again.

She shakes his hand and nods, "I'll give you my number incase I get bored." She hands him over a piece of paper after writing her number on it. "So do you live around here?"

all he could do was smile at her. "i only smile when something is worth smiling for" he said as he walked in the club. he got three steps in thinking. 'that couldve been taken wrong' he hesitated to look back and try to reword it but hes already in the building. then he realized he didnt even try to ask if they could han out. now with that on his mind he turned and asked "hey what are your plans for later?

"If ya get bored, eh? Alright then but I can't assure you a reply, I might just be busy." Using sarcasm, he waits for her to hand over the piece of paper with some numbers scribbled on it before shoving it into his pocket. "Yea, a few streets over from here actually. What about you, non-newbie." 
Watching him continue to smile, it seems so natural. "'Something worth smiling for'...?" She says this outloud before going to shut the door only to hear his voice call out. "My plans, uh..they're nonexistant." She finally replies while looking past the entrance to him. Her thoughts try to make sense of his question though she tries to only focus on his and waits for a response.

"well if you like i think i get off at 10pm tonight and if you likewe could hang or go for dinner? if you like." he saids. in hopes that not too late but then again now that he thinks about it. she did say something about school so maybe it was blind hope but he already asked so he awaits with alittle hope but the more he thinks about it he realizes the likely it would be possible tonight.

She smiles and shakes her head. "You're very interesting." She pats his back. "I'm going now, but don't forget to call me." She grins and begins walking away. Soon making it to a produce stand that was vacant, she steals some veggies for a stew to cook tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back