• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Sinner's Gulch - Western Steampunk City Builder

Crocodile

Mister Zero
Supporter
Roleplay Type(s)
“Welcome, my friend! You must be new to the Gulch. Step carefully, for many come to this lawless land to escape what pursues them or to become someone new. The Free Cities care little for this place, save that many minerals come out of it. Some say that a devil cursed this place with bounty to lure hapless souls here.”

“Who am I? I’m simply a humble merchant peddling his wares, but I see you’re in need of a new start. Perhaps we can come to an arrangement? Just step this way right into my office!”

Sinner’s Gulch is a frontier town on the edge of known civilization. The Free Cities have started to settle the wilderness known as the Outer Wastes. No train runs to SInner’s Gulch, leaving it to rely upon airships, stage coaches and wagon trains to bring in goods. For some reason, you find yourself here and have struck a bargain with the mysterious Mr. Scratch. In exchange for heeding his desires and needs, you have been granted a boon to help you make your new life in the Gulch. This could be magic, manpower, wealth or other things. The only stipulation is when Mr. Scratch comes calling, you must pursue his interests. In return, for you ongoing services, he will likely provide more boons or favors.

Just remember. You signed that contract in blood.

This game will be less intensive and focused upon the town of Sinner’s Gulch and its surrounding territory. You can seek your fortune either inside or outside of it, but all wealth flows through it. Are you prepared to see what you can make of the Gulch? Or will it claim you like countless others?

Discord Link:
Recruitment Closed

This game will use a mix of discord and posting. I can accommodate players purely posting but that will leave more to dice checks. Then again most actions are at the mercy of the dice.

Last edited:
Alright folks, recruitment closed. I have more than enough players.

Thank you for your interest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back