• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Single Fathers Club

Mino nodded, 'yeah, cameras on us....that makes me very nervous knowing that.' He thought, tightening his hold on the boy while using his leg to guide his daughter as they walked. "Ah. Makes sense I guess. " He told Jamie as they left the house. Hwani saw where they where going and automatically ran for a black car. He chuckled. "That one." He said, unlocking the door and putting Kyung in his seat. Once one was buckled in, he helped the other. He shut the door and opened Jamie's door. "Here we are?" he gestured. youngkyun youngkyun

Jamie watched him, smiling as he helped them each in. "So cute." She mumbled, watching the twins. When he opened her door she quickly bowed and got in, "Thank you." Jamie smiled at him and shut the door. "Are you guys excited?" She buckled and turned to face the twins, grinning at them. "We're going to have lots of fun."

q r o w q r o w

hi

SIM, MINA
View attachment 318981
MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx (Yeong)

THE BABY HOUSE
Mina couldn't help but laugh at Yeong's very enthusiastic response. "I like all those things too!" she exclaimed, clutching her hands to her chest and widening her eyes in overdramatic shock.

For a moment, Mina glanced around the room, wondering who this cutie's father was and whether he was ok with his child wandering around without him. She imagined herself in that position and decided that she would want her child right by her side when there were a bunch of strangers around. It's what a responsible parent would want, right? She was all about responsibility or at least in this house she was.

"Where's your appa?"
she asked Yeong, glancing at the room full of people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back