• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Single Fathers Club

youngkyun

sad but rad
Single Fathers Club

A group of fathers meet up and take care of there children together each week for a TV Program based in South Korea. They're all celebrity fathers who either, lost there wives, or recently got divorced. The group will engage in activities and meet other singles who are willing to parent someone elses child. The group will live in a house located on the outskirts of Seoul.

Each father is different in some way, and they all have there ups and downs raising there child(ren). Parenthood isn't an easy job, so that's why this show was made, so the fathers could all help each other and make bonds and friendships that could last a lifetime. The females will be bro

I would prefer Asian FCs, but a few others can be allowed. The age range I would like would be 19+, because I do not want that young of parents.

I want the gender ratio to be balanced, same amount of females and males so each male has a partner, and I can randomize if wanted. I would prefer if each person made a female and male, but it's fine if you don't I can always make a character or two more if needed.

tumblr_ok1z3hGwpH1vknezao1_500.gif

code by pasta

OOC
CS
pasta pasta Jess Buck Jess Buck bwi bwi ONI ONI myfanwy myfanwy P P A S T R Y

Last edited:
Seokwoo​
fc369e2ae5c15c9c09762124ea888652.jpg
Seokwoo was definitely nervous as he pulled Rohee into her romper. He couldn't believe he would be doing a show about being a father, especially one where he would possibly find a mother for little Rohee. He couldn't believe he signed up for this. "Rohee." He whined as the little girl stripped off the romper he had just put on her, and started prancing around in her diaper. Rohee turned and giggled, "Appa!" Seokwoo couldn't help but smile as the girl collapsed in his lap.

"Just wear the romper Rohee-ah." Seokwoo mumbled, managing to get her back in it. She huffed but kept it on, toddling away from him and towards the kitchen. "Food." She mumbled. "I'll feed you once we get to the house alright?" Rohee started to wail and Seokwoo groaned, giving in and getting her a banana yogurt drink. Her favorite. "Drink this, I'll give you snacks at the house alright?" He mumbled, picking up the girl and there luggage, kicking the door shut behind them as he headed down to the parking lot.

"Rohee, are you ready too make some friends?" Rohee nodded, letting him strap her into her seat. "Good. I'm sure you will." He mumbled, getting into the drivers seat, and driving off to the house.

Jamie Park​
28c546954f438c266d592582044694e4.jpg
Jamie stood outside the house, being the first to arrive. She was really scared to say the least, she would be basically parenting someone elses kid and she was a kid herself. Sure, she had a 4 year old brother, but that didn't calm her at all. Jamie walked into the house, using the key everyone had been sent.

The house was large and gorgeous, she couldn't believe they would stay there. As she entered the living room, she noticed a large table with a poster on top of it. "Welcome to the Baby house." She read out, snorting. "That's cheesy." She mumbled, "These will be your partners."

Jamie searched the list for her name, finally finding it at the bottom, the name Min Hae, written next to it. "So, my partner is a man named Min Hae." She mumbled, rolling her luggage to the couch and sitting down awkwardly glancing around the house, waving when she noticed a few cameras, "Hello, my name is Jamie."

Ji Eun​
fc90cd12e35d20813ab172e4106a945e.jpg
Ji Eun was second to arrive, her heart pounding as she walked up the steps to the house. Noticing the door already open, she walked in, wondering who came here first. Like Jamie, she first noticed the poster, grinning at how cute it was decorated. Babies were drawn, blue and pink balloons, and music notes, and scripts, other things portraying to those staying in the house. Ji Eun heard a voice and jumped back, nearly tripping over her heels.

"Sorry!" A short girl ran over, helping steady her. "My names Jamie.. I'm one of the females staying here." Ji Eun smiled and rubbed her back, "Don't apologize. I'm Ji Eun, or IU." Jamie smiled and turned to the sheet.

"Right there is where you find out your partner. No males have arrived yet, so we don't know who they are." Ji Eun nodded and searched the names, "Ji Woo. Ha, cute. Our names are similar." She went and sat down on the couch with Jamie, the two talking as they waited for the others to arrive.

04cb2d4f21df7b403a6c4d01acbd0b7d.jpg
Mino walked around quietly, not wanting to quite yet wake the kids. As he went into the kitchen, he set up the twins breakfast and had coffee going. He then walked over to the twins room. They could have had their own, but when he tried that, they would always end up in each other's room, so he just gave them a shared room.

When he opened the door, the twins where chasing each other around. Giggling. "What are you two trouble makers up to?" He asked , the twins stopped, the ran over and tried to tackle their father. "Ohff." Mino tripped, and slowly fell while the little ones climbed on him. "Alright, alright." He said patting them both on the head. "Lets get you two ready." He said, getting up and picking Kwung and Hwani up. He set them on Hwani's bed and picked out clothes.

After helping them got dressed, then getting them to eat breakfast, he drank his coffee and watched them run around. He packed their book bags, with things they liked to play with or snack on. He then placed the rest of their luggage in the car, before chasing the kids to catch them.

Locking up the house, he strapped the kids into their seats despite them wiggling in protest. "Kwung! Stop making this difficult. " He said, looking at the kid in a upset matter. The boy stopped, "sowwy. " the boy muttered, making Mino feel bad. He signed, shutting the door and getting into the drivers seat.

"Alright let's get going. " a while later, he arrived at the house, finding the door already open. "Come on-" he noticed Hwani feel asleep again. Sighing he buckled Kwung and the boy crawled out. He picked up Hwani, allowing her to sleep on his shoulder as he stepped into the house, worrying about luggage later.

"Hello. My name is Min-hae. This is Hwani and Kwung. " He said, pointing to the twins in turn.

8234e57f38ecdec60f7c68b66ef2d266.jpg Hyuk-jae could be seen getting off a taxi, with little Kyung-Mi doing her best to get off without her dad help but failing. "Papa, help." Hyuk-jae smiled a little before slinging a bag on his shoulder and helping Me out. He held her on his arm as he started walking toward the houses, noticing that the door was open.

Hyuk-jae had to raise an eyebrow at the poster once he came into the living room. Maybe it was because he liked what it said on the poster, but he hadn't noticed anyone on the place but it wasn't until Kyung-Mi bit him, that he had to jump up startle and look embarrassed when he saw the others. "Ugh..." Okay so he didn't know what to say at all but little one did. "Hiiii." She cried out in happiness to the others who she saw. 3 adults, one male and two females and two little munchkin as her father called her and any other kid.
youngkyun youngkyun q r o w q r o w

Mun Ji-Woo and Mun Yeong

Singer and Musician Ji-Woo arrived at the location in a taxi with his son, his pride and joy, Yeong. He was nervous but he had to be brave. This was for his son, not him. He got out of the cab and took the bags from the trunk. Yeong insisted he brought as many dresses as he could and Ji-Woo can't upset the only family he has left now, can he?

Once the bags were out, he walked to the left back car door and opened it to get his beautiful baby boy out. He was brimming with excitement in that little blue dress of his. Ji could see it. He just smiled at his son, picking him up and speaking, "Come on. Say what's on your mind."
"I'm so happy," the baby boy screamed.
Ji-Woo laughed and tipped the cab driver before walking inside the grand building. He spoke to announce his presence, "Hello," he called. He was still nervous but remained calm for his son. He'd do anything for him. He walked further in and picked up a list of partners. The woman he'd be paired with was called Ji-Eun. They had similar names so he presumed they were paired together for that reason. Yeong was wiggling, signalling that be wanted to be let down now. Ji-Woo complied and put his son down. He wished he didn't though because as soon as he did so, Yeong rushed off, wanting to play with some of the other kids. Ji called his name and sighed. He had now realised exactly why he came here.

( Mentioned - youngkyun youngkyun )

Last edited:

THE BABY HOUSE
Mina didn't get nervous easily. The excitement of the moment usually outweighed her nerves but today, that didn't seem to be happening. She had never dealt with children before save for her cousin who she had babysat once and never again. (his parents hadn't been too happy about all the candy that she had given him which led to the house being destroyed) She'd just have to be more responsible here, that's all. She could do that. Right?

Mina wasn't completely sure as the car neared the house where she would be staying. Her heart beat uncomfortably against her ribcage, her sweaty palms slipping on the steering wheel as she parked. Even so, she exited the car with a smile. She walked up to the front of the house and giggled at the cutely decorated poster that hung from the entrance. This won't be so bad, Mina tried to reassure herself before opening the door.

"Hello, everyone!" she said in a quieter tone than she normally would have used.

"Areum, I'm leaving." Jaemin called to his daughter who was apparently much too preoccupied with playing with her dinosaurs to care that he just threatened to leave her at home. He sighed as he placed the last suitcase near the door, expecting Areum to come running out of her room but he heard no pitter-pattering again the carpet. "Ok, this is getting fricken ridiculous." he muttered.

Jaemin crossed the short distance to Areum's room and pushed open the partially closed door. The scene that greeted him nearly sent him into full on panic/rage mode. There was Areum sitting in a puddle of hot pink nail polish; her hands were covered in it and so was her sundress. Areum, however, looked particularly pleased with herself and even held up her hot pink hands so Jaemin could get a better look. "I painted my nails, appa!"

Jaemin took a deep breath, counted to ten and uttered the most unenthused, sarcastic "wow" that he could muster. Areum must've sensed that he was verging on a meltdown of sorts because she was giving him that look. The look that Jaemin could never resist: the puppy dog eyes and boo-boo lip. Somehow, he managed a weak smile because he would probably cry otherwise. "Pick out a new dress." he told her. I swear to God, we better have nail polish remover.

After changing Areum into a new pink and white polka-dotted dress, scrubbing the hell out of the carpet (which was still stained a pomegranate color) and de-pinking her hands, they finally arrived at the house. There was really no set time that they had to be there by but Jaemin would've liked to have gotten there by 9AM and now it was almost 11:30 and he honestly hated being thrown off track. He ended up just leaving the luggage in the car so that he could carry Areum inside. She might be a very outgoing girl to people that she knows, but with strangers, especially a house full of them, she's deathly shy. As they entered the house, she nuzzled closer into the crook of Jaemin's neck, clutching onto his shoulders with a death grip.

"Hey..." he said to no one in particular. He wasn't quite sure what to do so he stood in the entryway, shifting his weight and waiting for someone to greet them.
jaemin2.png
Tagging:@everyone

K
I
M

J
A
M
I
N

• 88d43f8eeb727da8de77d77a94dfa3c8.jpg

Taemin sighed as he watched Ji Sung chace his sister Ji Su around with a bug he and found in the kitchen. Taemin had gotten the twins dressed, fed, and ready to go before he had even brushed his teeth. So he told the kids to behave and play nice while he got himself ready. And he came out of his bedroom to find a screaming Ji Su and a laughing Ji Sung. He gathered his bearings and took a deep breath before he calmly started counting down from five. "Five, four, three..." Upon seeing their father, and hearing him count, the twins stopped dead in their tracks and turned to look at their father. Ji Su sniffled a bit and rubbed at her eyes. Taemin sighed "Ji Sung, what do you say to your sister?" Ji Sung turned to Ji Su and hung his head.
    "I'm sorry, eonni" Ji Su sniffled and nodded
    "It's okay..." Taemin nodded and held out his hand.
    "Now give me the bug Ji Sung." Ji Sung sheepishly walked over to Taemin and placed the bug in his father's hand. Taemin took the bug out to their little terrace in their appartment and let the creature go. He then turned back to his kids and gave them a warm smile. "Are you two ready to go?" He asked. The twins immediately perked up and nodded their heads.
    "Yeah!" They said in unison and ran to grab their backpacks and suitcases. Taemin smiled and grabbed his bags before helping his kids out the door and locking it behind them.

The car ride to the "Baby House" as the producers were calling it was uneventful. The twins sat in the back and talked nicely to each other and their father and Taemin had no trouble finding his way there. Once there though, it took some convincing to get Ji Sung out of the car.
    "Ji Sung come on!" Ji Su whined "It's not like you have to talk to them! I'll be right here and I can talk for you!" Taemin's heart swelled watching the interaction between his children. Ji Su had always been more outgoing and she never made her brother feel like less because he was shy. Taemin smiled to his son.
    "See Ji Sung? No one is going to make you talk to people if you don't want to." Ji Sung hesitated before unbuckling his seatbelt and climbing out of the car. Taemin led his kids up the stoop and into the house where he found a list of the "matches." He took a deep breath as he looked for his name. He was paired with a woman named Da Hee. "Da Hee..." he thought to himself "That sounds familiar..." He shrugged it off and smiled at the others who were already there. There were already three women and four men. He gave a little wave.
    "Hello everyone, I'm Taemin." He gestured to the twins. "And these are my twins, Ji Su and Ji Sung."

youngkyun youngkyun P P A S T R Y q r o w q r o w bwi bwi pasta pasta Lazy Taco Lazy Taco SivOmega SivOmega MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx

Introduction to Noeul
14374311_1503335626362081_209280947_n.jpg
Noeul was excited for this experience more than she was nervous to meet the family she would be helping. Besides the first impression she had to make, it was fun that she would finally see little kids running around and being able to just hang around with their little grubby hands and toothy smiles that seemed to glow with innocence and cuteness. This is what she thought of the kids, even though they could be menacing and sometimes a little devious to strangers.
Noeul groomed herself to a 9 and hoped she would make a good impression on the kids and other adults that would surround them. With a permanent and sheepish smile planted to her lips and a jittery feeling inside her, she was excited, but then got cold feet. What happens if the kids didn't like her? What happens if this happens? Or that? Now with a not-so happy smile, she got out of the car and hoped for the best, even if it didn't necessarily happen.
Once she arrived, she bowed casually and walked in slowly, looking around the house and smilingly sheepishly along.

Last edited:
6c4bc123ae4034b73e0baa63b8e3ecdccbb69a5e_hq.gif
Mood; Happy
Tags; Everyone

Da Hee pulled her hair into a messy bun before proceeding to do her makeup. She always did her hair before her makeup. She found it much more easier to do her makeup first. She wouldn't want to mess up her perfectly done hair because she had to push it back for makeup.

She screwed the mascara brush back into the tube before sitting up from her vanity. She reached back to pull the hair elastic out of her hair. All she really needed to do was brush it, and then curl it. She leaned down to pull open her draw, revealing a hair curler. Quickly she plugged it in, and turned on the on switch.

----
She stared at herself in the mirror. "Mmm.." She hummed in an uncertain way. "It looks good enough," She smiled before getting up.

"I dressed appropriate for my age right?" She questioned as she looked at herself in the mirror. She was wearing light blue boyfriend jeans with a pastel pink shirt. The outfit was nicely paired with white shoes.

She slipped her backpack onto her back, and reached for his suitcase. She was finally leaving, after taking so long to get ready.

----
She stepped out of the taxi once she arrived there. She stared up at the house before biting her lip. "Alright," She exhaled. She put a smile on her face once the taxi driver gave her her belongings from the car trunk. "Thank you," She thanked before giving a boy to the older driver.

Da Hee hauled her suitcase up the stairs, muttering a few incorrect words that were most likely supposed to be swear words. Finally she reached the door after a tiring journey. She pushed her hair behind her airs, trying to think of a good way to greet people. She wasn't at all worried about the taking care of children part. She felt she was experienced enough to take care of them. She reached to the doorknob, and opened the door.

"Who partner be?" She mumbled as she looked at the sign, not caring that she had left her suitcase outside.

"Hello," She called out to everyone. Looking back, she reached for her suitcase, and pulled it in before shutting the door. She stepped further in the house, looking around curiously.

tumblr_oos5hxohZR1w6ly9lo2_400.gif
Mood; Excited
Tags; Everyone
Nari awoke a little later than she should've. "What?!" She screeched as she read the time on her phone. She sat up quickly, he lose bun untied and became messy ponytail. "It's ok to be late," She calmed herself down before slipping off the bed, and instantly walking towards her closet. She lived in a small studio apartment, nothing special. You'd think a famous actor would have something much fancier and lavished.

She picked out a tan, high waisted corduroy skirt, a white t-shirt and white converses. "Cute," She smiled widely as she began to quickly undress. She didn't have time to take a shower this morning. She had wasted too much time sleeping. It took her seconds to get dressed, and she was instantly working on her makeup. It was a bit rushed, but it managed to come out better than expected. Since she didn't have time to play around and style her hair, she just brushed it. Unfortunately she didn't even have time to snack on something for breakfast. Before leaving she made sure to tuck her shirt into her skirt.

----

Nari arrived after what felt like forever of driving around until she found the correct location. She took a deep breath before placing a sweet smile on her face. She opened the door, and peeked her head in. "Where is everyone?" She questioned, not seeing anyone in her vision. She stepped inside, quickly shutting the door behind her. "Partners partners," She mumbled as she looked for a sign. "Ah!" She piped as she spotted the sign. "Alright," She nodded once she found the name.

The thought of people not being there soon vanished when she heard voices. She walked further down until she spotted people. "Oh!," She squeaked as she walked towards them, not exactly knowing how to greet them.

46bf211eb6cf724b9acb18b7ada1bdaf661c635b_hq.gif
Mood; Nervous
Tags; Everyone
The two were sitting at the kitchen table, having a normal chat like usually. "Appa, why do you have a cut?" Mi Ja questioned as she pointed to Yun Bok's cut.

"I cut it while making your breakfast," Yun Bok replied before holding up a piece of a doughnut, and trying to feed it to his daughter. Instead of Mi Ja eating it, she just shook her head in protest. "Why aren't you eating. It's your favorite snack," He complained. He heaved a heavy sigh before slouching in his seat. "Fine, I'll eat it," He murmured before popping the food in his mouth.

"Mi Ja, do you know where we're going?" He asked the little girl, who nodded. "Are you excited?"

"No," She replied as she reached for her fish toy.

"Why?" He questioned with a small laugh, only to get a shrug in response.

He scooted out from his seat the table. "Alright we should probably get going." Previous to the night before, Yun Bok had made sure to pack their stuff then. It would be too much to do so in the morning, though they didn't have to many things.

------
A quick ride had passed and they were already there. Surprisingly they had lived rather close to the house. He scratched the side of his nose as the car came to a stop. "We're here," He mumbled, taking a moment to look at the house. He unbuckled his seatbelt, and opened the door before stepping out. Mi Ja was already unlucky herself, so all her dad had to do was pick her up.

Yun Bok picked up his daughter, and began to walk up the stairs. He had come to the conclusion that he would bring their stuff in later when they really needed.

"What do you think?" He asked as they reached the top of the stairs.

"I want strawberry juice," Mi Ja replied, completely ignoring her father's question.

Yun Bok sighed. "Later, we don't have any right now," He replied as he opened the door to the house. As they stepped in, he closed the door behind them. He didn't put Mi Ja down because she seemed to want to stay up high, and look down on everyone. Before approaching the people, he made sure to check to see who is partner would be.

"Hello," He smiled as he approached the people.

Last edited:
Park Hyuk-jae
Hyuk-jae had to hold his surprise as he saw the rest arrive. Of coarse they would had arrived already, he just hadn't been paying attention at all when they first arrived or what exactly they we're saying. After all he couldn't pay attention, he was trying to hold his voice when his daughter had been biting him since the very beginning. He really needed to do something about that, he didn't want her to start biting others. "Sweets." Okay so she was biting him because she wanted some candy. "Later." He whispered to her, it was too early for that and he didn't want her to start getting hyper. He had to question who it was that was gonna be his partner here, he only knew the name and that's about it.
Everyone

hi

SIM, MINA
View attachment 317815
MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx (Yeong)

THE BABY HOUSE
As more and more people arrived, Mina grew fidgety. She wanted to go around greeting everyone but there were so many people and children that she wasn't quite sure where to start. For a minute or two, she stood near the back of the room, trying not to go up to everybody that she saw like an overexcited puppy.

As she stood there, a little girl caught her attention. She seemed to be just as hyper as Mina if not more so. She was running around, trying to play with the other children and Mina couldn't help but giggle. She walked up to her and waved, chirping out a quick "hello". Once she had gotten her attention, Mina kneeled down so that they were eye level.

"I'm Mina. What's your name?"

Jaemin wandered further into the house, still carrying Areum who clung to him like a koala bear. However, instead of having her face buried in his shoulder, she was now peeking out, curiously peering at the people milling about. "Appa, she's pretty, isn't she?" Areum said, her voice muffled by his hoodie.

Jaemin turned, trying to pick out who she was talking about. "Where?" he asked.

Areum pointed to a girl, or women he supposed even though she did look quite young, who seemed to be quietly exploring the house. He started for a moment before realizing that Areum was still pointing. He gently pushed her arm down, reminding her that pointing wasn't exactly polite. "I know but can we go say hi?" Areum asked, clasping his arm in excitement.

Jaemin sighed. He swore if it wasn't for his daughter he probably would be a hermit. "I... Yeah, sure." he said.

He walked up to the red-headed girl and cleared his throat to make her aware of his presence. "Um, hi. My daughter... she wanted to... meet you." he said, internally facepalming at his awkwardness. He really needed to socialize more... Areum uttered a quiet and shy "hello". However, she was smiling, her eyes turning into little crescent moons.

"I'm Jaemin, by the way. And this is Areum."

jaemin2.png

K
I
M

J
A
M
I
N

Mun Ji-Woo and Min Yeong

Yeong looked up at the lady speaking to him, smiling. She was really pretty and seemed nice. Mina was a beautiful name as well. He wondered if she'd allow him to wear makeup since his Papa didn't, saying it was bad on his soft skin. He replied, "I'm Yeong," he shouted, "I like princesses and fairies and glitter!"
bwi bwi

Ji-Woo saw Yeong talking to a young woman. He wondered if he should intervene. He thought for a second before leaving them to it. He really should find his partner first. He looked around until he spotted a girl with long brown hair. He spoke, "Umm.. Excuse me, do you know where I can find Ji-Eun?"
youngkyun youngkyun (Ji-Eun)

• Ji Eun was bowing politely to everyone who came in, "Hello." She said to each of them, before returning to her spot on the couch. She jumped a bit when she was suddenly spoke too and looked up, "Ji-Eun? That's me. You must be Ji-Woo?" She stood up and bowed politely, grinning at him. "Very nice to meet you." She was sure he was younger then her, he looked so young.
    MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx
[tab=Seokwoo][/tab]

Mino stood awkwardly with his daughter in his arms and his soon clinging to his leg. "Hwani. Wake up~ " he said bouncing the girl a little , whispering quietly. She slowly lifted her head and pouted. "Tired. Tired." She repeated. "Your brother is awake." Mino told her, and she wiggled out of his arms. The troublesome duo stood at his feet running in circles. " You two." He said sternly as a shorter woman approached him. They instantly stopped and bowed listening to her talk. When she stood up, the resumed their play. Mino sighed, bowing to the woman himself. "Min hae. " he introduced himself again. "It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance" he said politely.

He grabbing his son and daughter, separating them so they stop being loud. He looked to Jamie. "Sorry about them. They are normally a lot calmer. " he said, finally getting them to settle down.

Mino wasn't good at keeping a conversation when he was the one who had to create it, so he just smiled and looked to her. He picked up that she was uncomfortable with him. "Is something wrong ?" He asked, concerned. youngkyun youngkyun

"Nothing! I'm just not used to.. This." Jamie laughed quietly, watching the twins play. "You're also very tall and I'm very short." Jamie grinned at him, motioning to the height difference. "I should've worse higher heels." She sighed, running a hand through her hair. Jamie was the kids with an amused smile, "They're so cute and look a lot like you." Jamie loved children, don't get her wrong, but she was terrified of hurting them or doing something wrong. It scared her that she had a human life in her hands.

"What are there names?" Jamie looked between them, wanting to put a name to the face. "I heard you say Hwani.. Is that the girl?" She asked, leaning on the wall next to her.

q r o w q r o w

(I'm sorry these are short, I'm on my phone and I can't type well on it >.>)

Mun Ji-Woo

"That is me," he said with a smile, bowing also, "It's nice to meet you as well. My son, Yeong is with another lady but I know he's enjoying himself so that's all that matters." He sat down on the couch. This place was great. It was perfect for his son. Yeong was the person Ji-Woo cared for most in the world. His only family. He wasn't going to let him go and Yeong was never going to be upset again.
youngkyun youngkyun

"oh. The trouble makers?" He said laughing a bit. "I can see why you be uncomfortable with the height difference. Don't worry about wearing heels, these to might knock you over." He said smiling. "It's better without them to deal with the young ones. " he said watching the two play. In a way, he thought Jamie resembled their mother. He didn't say anything though, after all it was just a thought right? "Hmm. I don't see them as cute. I see them as little monsters." He said as the kids used him as a shield from each other. He laughed and tapped the girls head. "You two. Introduce your self. The girl stepped forward, looking up at the woman.

"Hwani." She said quickly, then resumed her defensive postion and trying to tag her brother. Who, just as quickly said his nickname. Mino sighed. "The boy, his name is Kyung-Gi and his sister is Kyung-Hwan." He said, looking at Jamie. youngkyun youngkyun

Ji Eun smiled and nodded, "I see." She sat down beside him and played with her nails, biting on her lip. "Uhh, well. I'm a singer under then name IU. I usually don't do stuff like this so I'm really nervous.." She gave him a timid smile and then looked back at the ground. Ji didn't talk to many people, only a few close friends, including her fans since they were her family.

MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx

Jamie laughed and shook her head, "I see." She pointed at his boots, "They're cute though." She turned to the kids as he tried to make them introduce thereselves. Jamie laughed at how uninterested they were and how they just wanted to play. "Kyung-Gi and Kyung-Hwan. Pretty names." She admired the two for a second and then looked back up at him. "Do you want to go out and get the kids ice cream or something? Get to know each other so this isn't as awkward?"
q r o w q r o w

Mun Ji-Woo

He gave her a friendly smile, "Hey. Nerves are fine. You shouldn't have to be nervous but they do make you stronger. It's normal and I don't mind it at all." He didn't want her to feel uncomfortable. Being friends with the person who was going to be your partner was necessary. "I'm a singer too. I also write songs and can play a few instruments." Having things in common was good. It could lead to good conversations which was necessary if they were going to be seeing each other every day.

Mino laughed when Jamie motioned to his feet. "Even these small ones knock me over. " he faked a scared look. He watched them tag back and forth. "They can be." He said, looking at them with his normal caring gaze. Anyone could pick up he was a loving father if they looked at him. He watched Jamie as she laughed at the kids brief introductions. "It took me a while to pick the names (same tho?) " he told her, then nodded at the suggestion. "Where allowed to right? If you don't mind can we use my car? It easier than moving their restraints between cars? Or drive seperate?" He didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable than she already was. He also avoid using the word car seat because if the kids heard it, they ran and hid as if it where a game. "I think it's a good idea. Except for them getting sugar part." He chuckled. youngkyun youngkyun

"Ahh really? I'll listen to you music some time." Ji Eun grinned at him and nodded, "What intruments? I play the guitar." Ji Eun loved that guitar. It was basically her own child, she hated anyone else touching it. IT was hers and hers only. Though, she might let Yeong play it if he ever wanted too.
MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx

Jamie laughed and nodded, "We are allowed too as long as we tell the person so they can get a camera with us." She shrugged, "Let's take yours then since my manager just stranded me here." Jamie pouted a bit, "He wouldn't let me bring my car." She sighed. "Alright, then what should we do?" She asked curiously. "Uh, there's a kid cafe around here. There?"

q r o w q r o w

Mun Ji-Woo

"Guitar and piano," he stated simply. "I used to dance as well but I haven't since I left the band I was in. After Yeong was born I had to leave. I was the only one who could take care of him. I may not have meant for him to be born and I may not have liked his mother but I still decided to take full responsibility for him. He's my pride and joy." He was smiling like a dummy. It was easy to see how much he loved his son.

Mino smiled. "Ah. I see. Im not sure how im going to feel with cameras on me every mintue. " He laughed, focusing on the kids. "He didn't? why wouldnt he let you?" He asked curiously. " as for our location, how about a park then the cafe?" He asked, picking up Kyung and letting Hwani cling to his leg as he reached in his pocket for the keys. Kyung stuck his tongue out to his sister as she reached for him. The tiny girl pouted at him and tried to tag his leg. "you to are going to topple me again." He warned. "Alright..Jamie, let's head out i guess?" he said more awkwardly than he meant to. youngkyun youngkyun

Ji Eun giggled at how happy he looked when speaking about his son. She could tell he adored his son the most in this world. "I'm sorry you had to leave the band, but it's definitely worth it." She smiled at him and glanced over to Yeong. "He's so cute." She smiled, turning back to look at Ji-Woo. "I've always wanted to learn the piano, but I haven't had the chance."
--
"It's going to feel weird." Jamie agreed, standing up and grabbing her jacket, "He didn't want me going places without others with me, he said there would be many cars anyway. He's just looking out for me." Jamie knew why, she had a tendency to take midnight car rides and not return until early morning. "Yeah, Let's go." She laughed at the little girl clinging to his legs, "Don't trip your father." She smiled and led them outside, "Which car?"

q r o w q r o w

Users who are viewing this thread

Back