• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Single Fathers Club OOC

i'll work on my cs tomorrow. my brain is tired. but probs going to use an fc from twice...

I've decided I want my face claim to be Park Seung-jun from KNK. OMG he's so pretty. Also I had a question, how do the female characters work? Are they meant to be like, people the fathers are dating or baby mammas or what?

I've decided I want my face claim to be Park Seung-jun from KNK. OMG he's so pretty. Also I had a question, how do the female characters work? Are they meant to be like, people the fathers are dating or baby mammas or what?
They're like, helpers? Since these fathers are single, they brought the woman to maybe spark there interest and see what it's like to have a wife around. These woman aren't familiar with childcare either though.

Alright then. And are these women NPCs or characters that we've made?

so are these women like a hired service or just helping out because they're nice?

so are these women like a hired service or just helping out because they're nice?
No. They're kind of like love interests. They're helping out the males out of kindness yes, and they are there to maybe bring the males interest in finding love again.

I finished my female character's sheet now too. I would have had it done sooner but there was some technical difficulties with my computer.

pasta pasta
Hey! So I'm trying to use one of your codes, but everytime I paste it to edit it for my CS the code gets fucked up and idk how to fix it.

pasta pasta
Hey! So I'm trying to use one of your codes, but everytime I paste it to edit it for my CS the code gets fucked up and idk how to fix it.
it may be because you have Rich rich text editor (sometimes rich text editor messes up codes) or something is missing/one of the codes weren't closed. I can try to fix it if you want. I may not have time because I'm going to school rn but I can defiantly try to fix it tomorrow.

pasta pasta

How do you want me to send it to you? I updated my CS in the character thread for this roleplay. Its the one with my Father and his kids. The other one turned out great! BTW your codes are BEAUTIFUL

pasta pasta

How do you want me to send it to you? I updated my CS in the character thread for this roleplay. Its the one with my Father and his kids. The other one turned out great! BTW your codes are BEAUTIFUL
You can send it to me through a pm! ^^ omg thank you :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back