• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Sin Consumes

Sugar Rush

Just a little bit sweeter.
Supporter
Alright, I got inspired for this from someone else's topic. Gave myself a little time to think and change it to make it more unique, so bare with me if it's not all complete.

Our characters are bandits/outlaws/fugitives that run with a small group. We kill travelers, rob towns, and smuggle goods. Our lives are great and full of adventure. One day, when our two characters are returning from smuggling goods into a nearby town, we discover that our group was brutally murdered by some adventurers. Turns out, our group had gotten a reputation and had a hefty bounty on each of our heads from a mysterious backer. Realizing this, our characters have to fight back, go on the run, go deep underground to get information and to not only get revenge, but to rid themselves of this hunt. As they get closer to finding out who was responsible, more and more things start to unravel....

Really a work in progress. Just an idea more or less, but something that I want to try, seeing as it is coming from an anti-hero's perspective and all that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back