• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

[ Simple, Casual, Detailed ] - Plots - Long-termed & Short-termed; realistic, fantasy, supernatural.

Mugcake

Pastry-chan

Currently Established Roleplays: 5/3

Roleplays in Planning: 3/3

- I can barely see you through all my roleplays.

• Requests:

◇ Please do the courtesy of proofreading your posts at least once before replying.

◇ 1 to 3 paragraphs (200~600 words or so) are good for me. Third person perspective in past tense only, please.

Notes:

◇ It takes time for me to get a character sheet done sometimes. And then there's brainstorming together...

◇ Sites rules, all that good stuff.

◇ If you PM me about a plot here personally, you'd have the highest chance to have it reserved for you.

◇ Every Tuesday is my day off from RP, since I choose that day to tutor my baby sister English.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to rp the appeasing the devil one , orrr the run away prince one or even the catfish one ^^

Damn, I guess I'm a bit late. Appeasing the devil caught my interest most, so I'm up for it if you don't mind a third. xD

Becky said:
I would love to rp the appeasing the devil one , orrr the run away prince one or even the catfish one ^^
Hello! Unfortunately, Appeasing the Devil is already under production with a fellow roleplayer. (I'll get to updating my list promptly after this!) The runaway!prince plot and the catfish one are still open, and if you're still interested, let me know! Otherwise, thank you for the initial interest regardless!

Sidewinder said:
Damn, I guess I'm a bit late. Appeasing the devil caught my interest most, so I'm up for it if you don't mind a third. xD
Heh, sorry, but it's adopted now. (':3) Thanks for the interest, though!

[QUOTE="Wolf Wolf]I'm rather interested in the Wanted: Prince plot.

[/QUOTE]
It's open! And the plot will be in production depending who I settled discussions with first.

gogojojo331 said:
Hey! Sorry my bio is taking so long, I've been busy with graduation work
I totes understand. Go knock 'em papers dead! (But a note in PM will suffice, for future references.) (' :| )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back