• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Simmeria Sanctuary For The Supernaturals

Felicity looked up at the dinosaur with a slight squint. "Well...I've never seen a dinosaur before, much like the majority of people, so yeah, I suppose it is a lil' scary." With an awkward laugh, she then looked up at Lydia, nodding to acknowledge her apology.

The wind tore through her hair, and she frowned, batting her hair away from her large, narrowed eyes. Peering back up at Min-Jun, she smiled when he mentioned being a human. "Oh, that's good! I thought I would be the only one. Phew." Her smile now seemed less tense, and less forced. "Not that the non-humans are bad....Just they don't seem to be so...welcoming. Apart from you guys, of course!" Slowly widening, her eyes drew back to their happy and bright red of which resembled oozing blood. Nice.

At the mention of food, she sub-consciously nodded once more. "Yes, food sounds good...But, I wouldn't want to intrude." That was true. Felicity didn't want to invade on their meal, especially seeing as they didn't know her, let alone trust her. Not that there wasn't anything they shouldn't trust her for, but it was just natural for someone to think, obviously, before really knowing someone.

@kaito9049

@Necessity4Fun

@PeteTSs

Lydia Senneck
16_05_22_03_42_13_830_deco_by_necessity4fun-da3gu44.jpg

Lydia replied to Zalivia's cuddling by hugging her. "Thank you, I needed that", the little girl said, grateful for the dinosaur-girl's words.

The young witch half-listened to Min-Jun and Felicity's conversation AND the human girl had declined the boy's invitation for eating out because she didn't want to 'intrude'. Part of that was Lyd's fault. Oh she had to fix this!

Filled by a new motivation, Lydia Senneck approached the human girl. Even though her everything wanted her to NOT go, she faced her fear and with a suddenly found bravery, she re-invited the new friend:

"it would be rather unlikely for your presence to be intruding when Min-Jun, who IS a part of WE, is the one inviting you.", then she smiled.

Okay, it hadn't been a straight sentence and it had come out really polite. BUt, by keeping a certain politeness, since it gives a sense of distance, Lydia felt a lot less scared.

She just hoped the other part of the conversation, would understand her true intentions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zalivia

Zalivia 'purred' back at Lydia. "No problem!" she whispered back.

Zalivia raised back up her head and looked at Felicity. "Oh, it's nothing! You won't be intruding in on us if you come. Actually, it'll be even more fun if another person extra person comes! Come on! Join us!" she said joyfully.

@kaito9049 @Necessity4Fun @xxbetaspiritxx

Felicity nodded in agreement, finally choosing to go with the new acquaintances. "Fine! It'll be fun!....If you don't mind, may I know your names? It'd be a tad silly not to, I suppose!" Grateful for their friendliness, she couldn't withhold her bright and wholehearted smile, which was both cute and wild.

Becoming curious of the next destination, her smile only widened with joy. Maybe these people would become her friends, despite any age gaps. Lydia seemed particularly young, but then so did Min-Jun. Zalivia, however, seemed at a closer age. But, it would be rude to ask anyway, or so she thought.

@PeteTSs @kaito9049 @Necessity4Fun

(Short reply, sorry.)

Min-Jun, still perched on Zalivia's back, called down to Felicity. "Well, as I said before," he said, "my name is Min-Jun. Fletcher, to be precise. It's very nice to meet you. I hope we can get along." It was a customary greeting, but he nonetheless meant it. There was no reason to make his stay at the Sanctuary miserable. Though, to be honest, if he wanted to live long enough to enjoy his friendships, he should probably get on researching a cure for his condition.

Most of the members of his small group seemed rather nice. Lydia seemed like a cute, timid child. Zalivia was...OK, maybe Min-Jun wasn't to sure about her, but she seemed friendly and good-natured, if nothing else. Felicity was rather shy, but being older than he, Min-Jun sort of looked up to her; she was just brave enough to put herself forward.

@xxbetaspiritxx @PeteTSs @Necessity4Fun

Lydia Senneck

Victory! Lydia had fixed up her mistake AND Felicity had given up and accepted the invitation. It certainly felt warm to do the good thing. It couldn't have been better!

"My name is Lydia Senneck.", the little witch responded with a respectable bow, while holding both sides of her dress up, one hand still holding the staff.

Then, she admired the interesting troupe they had set up. We had Min-Jun and Felicity who were humans and were at the Sanctuary for some unknown reas- Okay, Felicity made plants grow but, the boy hadn't actually displayed anything to explain his stay, yet.

Both of them seemed really nice, and, Felicity seemed just as shy as Lydia was.

Then they had Zalivia, who was an impressive Raptor shifter and probably, the most amazing thing Lyd had seen in her life. Plus very talkative and fun.

It was ironic really, that the girl who had always admired humans and, wanted to be friends with them, had now, made two human friends, in the place she had never really expected to!

If witches were catholic and, believed there was a being controlling everyone's lives, He, was probably having a great time throwing these ironies at the poor girl's life...

Not that she believed in any of that, it just seemed like an appropriate metaphor at the occasion...

Aleks had been waiting for this day for a long time, he had been taught everything he needed and was now ready to meet his Brother again. To show him what he had learned. He couldn't wait to hear how his own blood had grown as well. The Sanctuary had been very nice to him, helped him around the building and got him settled in - it would take him a while to adjust to such a big place. But there was so much to hear. It was... interesting.

There was a lot of concerns he still had, what kind of people did they accept into here? Would it be peaceful or little more morally open. Even though his distrust mainly lay with the humans, supernaturals could be considered more of a danger, especially this many in one place. Only time would tell, for instance the staff were probably fully capable of handling such worries.

Aleks' Stick tapped and moves across the ground in front of him as he walked through a hallway not that far from where he was staying, he had just left his things there. It was time to Focus and search for his Brother.

Each step the clothed foxed took was followed by the sound of various objects jingling together with the light tapping of claws against the floor. Though he had acquired his key and number, Ailbe had all but gotten to his room yet. He found the place to be rather peculiar, and had taken the time to look around while it wasn't full of others. Nevertheless, it was time to find his room, and find his brother. Usually he would be able to sniff him out, but there were many new scents at the moment that it was almost overwhelming. So, he simply went to the floor his room was placed and dropped the load off his back when he found his room. At least now it wouldn't be so noisy, though he had begun to like the sound of it after a long travel.

Leaving his room with now lighter weight on his paws, Ailbe started the search for his brother. He'd hoped he would have made it by now, and if so, he would find him soon. While walking the halls he observed the surroundings, taking to the fact that it was nicely built. After a little while of walking, he came upon a familiar figure, tapping away at the floor with a staff. Ailbe made his way closer until he was following a few feet behind. Now that he was closer he could tell that the boy had grown bigger, but it was definitely his brother. The fox got closer and gently dipped his head beneath the boy's open hand, lifting his head up so that the hand was raised with it.

@LonelyAssassin

A Sudden warm feeling below his Free hand slightly startled Aleks, it came out of no where but he kept it to himself. He stopped walked and his head moved in the direction of his hand being lifted, instead of having it remain on top of the person's head he moved his hand down beside his head, cheek - his snout and chin before letting go and stepping back.

"Ailbe..."

He was in his true form it seemed, so didn't look up, he just stared forward in the direction Ailbe was.

"I... I promised myself I wouldn't cry. So don't hug me please. Don't say anything. Just let me look at you."

Ailbe stood still while Aleks' hand trailed along his face. He knew moving might have startled him, even though it was oddly tickling to feel someone touch his snout. When the boy let go, he watched him for a moment. A small chuckle escaped him when the boy spoke again, but he did as told, knowing he couldn't really be seen. The last thing he wanted was to see Aleks cry, even though he wanted to hug him.

@LonelyAssassin

Clear said:
Ailbe stood still while Aleks' hand trailed along his face. He knew moving might have startled him, even though it was oddly tickling to feel someone touch his snout. When the boy let go, he watched him for a moment. A small chuckle escaped him when the boy spoke again, but he did as told, knowing he couldn't really be seen. The last thing he wanted was to see Aleks cry, even though he wanted to hug him.
@LonelyAssassin
"Nah, this really isn't doing it for me."

Aleks walks forward with his arms out, once he felt his brother in close proximity of him he wrapped his arms around the Fox, his fur was warm and it radiated the Boy's Heart. Tears streamed down his cheeks as he held his Brother closely, he didn't want him to worry, he was crying out of happiness.

"I can't wait to share all our stories."

Zalivia

Zalivia shook herself, still unaware of Min-Jin's motion sickness. Her stomach growled loudly, as she whimpered a bit. "Come one guys! Hurry up with all your introductions and lets go eat at a restaurant together!" She pawed the ground restlessly with her right foot. "I'm starving!" She started off towards on of the streets, but then stopped. "Uh...guys? Does any of you know any restaurants around here? I'm quite new to this place...arrived a couple of days ago."

@kaito9049 @Necessity4Fun @xxbetaspiritxx

Lydia Senneck

Lydia watched as Zalivia shook herself and asked about a restaurant. Sadly, Lid wouldn't be of much help in this case:

"At this point, I'm in a worse situation than you. I arrived about last night and haven't had any time to wander around. I don't know where anything is!", she complained with a shrug.

As it was going, Min-Jun was the person with larger probability of knowing a restaurant. The little witch highly doubted, that Felicity knew her way around...

"I just got here this morning," Min-Jun admitted. "I haven't even checked into my room yet." Really, he'd just been going off whatever seemed like the best idea at the time. He still had a lot of stuff to do. But for now, he was just kind of really hungry. "I suppose we could just keep walking until we find something," he offered. He didn't really like going somewhere without a plan, but seeing as how no one else knew where to go, there wasn't much of an option.

Lydia Senneck

The little witch, clearly getting annoyed by the situation, raised her voice in frustration:

"Ah!! I had enough of this 'who got here first or later thing!', we still have two solutions here: One, GPS, I've read on them, it's those devices that locate anything anywhere that humans have... We have two humans here, one of them might have one of these!", she ended that sentence with point to both Min-Jun and Felicity.

The girl, who had been talking non-stop until now, made a pause to take a deep breath before continuing her train of thought: "Can't we just ask it to locate a restaurant in the area??"

After that outburst, the young witch had grown calm again and keep on with the lecture:

"Second, if no one has a GPS, we have Zalivia, who is LITERALLY a carnivore dinosaur at this very moment. According to a book on 'Dinosaur physiology vs behaviour', they were able to find their prey even in very hard to see places just by the smell, they could also pin-point were the other raptors were, since they mostly hunted in group...", the girl paused to check if her group of recently made friends were following.

Since it seemed most of them got what was being said, she concluded: "What I'm trying to say here is, I'm pretty sure that, with such an enhanced olfactory sense, she is able to pin-point a restaurant just by the smell of uhh, meat.", slightly bothered by thought of tracking down meat, Lyd shrugged.

It was as, to her, anyone else seemed capable of making this level of reasoning too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back