• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Sim Dating Game Roleplay

Oyasumi

Working on It
Hi Hi!!

So I’ve always been a fan of Sim Dating games. so far I’ve played Amnesia, Dramatical Murder, Dream Daddy, and Doki Doki Literature Club(does this one count though even? haha) I’ve even imagined making my own Sim Dating game.

But since I’m not that good with computers and have no idea how to program a game. But then another idea popped into my head! If I can’t make one why not roleplay one??

So here it is! The post about a Sim Dating Roleplay! You will play the protagonist which can be any gender, you get to choose. I am totally cool with all pairings, MxF MxM and FxF. All character to date will have genderbends so we can do any pairings.

Here are the Ideas!

Monster Girls/Boys

The protagonist has recently graduated with a PHD in genetics. One of the protagonists old genetics professors offers the protagonist a job. That job being to assist the professor with his private research. The research his top secret and the protagonist must promise to never speak of it outside of work. While the job seemed a bit sketchy, the protagonist agrees due to how well the job pays and that he/she would be working in their field. The Professor brings the protagonist to an off campus research lab. Inside the lab there are four non human specimens that the professor and research team have been researching.

Characters to date:

Professor Anna/Arthur Lullovitch

Chiruka/Chikage Furuta - Zombie

Valeria/Vlad Rosalyn - Vampire

Fiore/Flynn De Luca - Mermaid/Merman

Micco/Micah Hill - Werewolf

Supernatural Victorian

The protagonist is just a normal person who came from a farming family. However, the yield for this years crops was horrible. There was barely enough to eat let alone enough to sell. The protagonists family is going to starve if nothing is done. Thus the protagonist goes into the city in order to get a job to send back to home. While in the city there isn’t much work to be found, the only work was dangerous work. There were wanted posters all over for the demon sisters/brothers that where approaching the city. While the risk of the job was high, so was the money. Wanted dead or alive, the sisters/brothers were worth more than a life time of money. With no other choice, the protagonist try’s to become a demon hunter.

Characters to Date:

Scarlet/Scar Volkov - eldest demon sister/brother

Violet/Victor Volkov - youngest demon sister/brother

Mary/Marcus Conway - Holy Priest

Sylvia/Simon DeMont - Demon Hunter

Cyberpunk Future

The protagonist has always admired the big city. The business everywhere, newest technology, bustling streets and many of jobs to apply for. The protagonist had just bought a small apartment in the city to start their new life. All they have is their backpack full of clothes but their determined to make their way in the city. However, while on the way to their apartments in the crowded streets someone stole their wallet.

Characters to Date:

Vivian/Vincent Elberts - hacker and thief

Gwen/Gavin Yuletia- illegal gun merchant

Riley/Ray Dove - ex mobster

Prince/Princess to be wed

The protagonist is the prince/princess of a wealthy kingdom and it’s about time they got married. The King and Queen insists their child marries someone of nobility and none else. Thus their Kingdom is holding a royal ball so royals from other countries could come and meet the prince/princess and possibly arrange a marriage.

Helena/Hubert Von Resment - highly intelligent prince/princess with a lot of pride

Ofelia/Oz Kive - palace gardener laid back and compassionate

Amelia/Adam Welmont - a prince/princess that is the seventh child. They have spent their life learning how to become the best father/mother since they are the youngest child. Their purpose is to be married off for treaties.

Lily/Lucas Alsworth -a common citizen who used to play with the prince/princess when they were young. Owns the local bakery

Yulia/Yuri Sokolov - a foreign beauty that comes from a cold and poverty ridden kingdom. Their only worth seems to be their gorgeous appearance even though they are the prince/princess

If you have any ideas for a Sim Dating game let me know! I’d love to hear them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back