Sillyest Plots Ever

Morris

A Hunter Must Hunt
I had no idea where to post this, so for lack of a better guess, I'll put this up here.

Essentially: post here the stupidest, most nonsensical plot ideas that you've ever come across or made up yourself in a strange fit, and let's all get a laugh and/or akward inspiration out of it! I sure as heck had my fair share of them.

All of my personal examples are paraphrased from PMs and profile posts, no sources or participants specified, nor even context because it makes it better IMO.

You know what, ladies? FINE.
We're going to be a bunch of crazy cat person aristocrats who are mortgaging out the stronghold's current impoverished owners after they failed to pay back their small loan of a million dollars (extortionate interest rate not included), and wish to convert the place to a summer home for our cute 30+ mittens, including, but not limited to: Murmur, Dandelion, Spotty, Bongani, Xing, Diego, Ramirez, Ling, Belladonna, Chipo, Tobias, Zorro, Imani, and Matriarch Boudicca the 23rd.

And we would be getting away with it, too, if it wasn't for extraterrestial physics-defying jerkass abominations who are technically unlawful immigrants and are to be evicted at once.
Combine, you say? There's no stopping now.
Our heroes are time travellers who had to introduce cyrogenics from the future to the past, but get betrayed and entombed in ice, experimented upon until they get nudism-fueled superpower, but break out in the present as amnesiac freedom fighters and incitie WW3 by hacking into govenment documents, the USA spirals into a 3rd world police state with overcrowded prisons establishing their internal laws and customs, and unbeknownst to all, this was all done so the illuminati can have a vacation in Detroit without seeing blacks on the street. The devils! The fiends!
I'd say go for the neutral ground: these scientists may be in love with the potential of interdimensional travel, but they exercise a lot of caution out of necessity and don't do extreme experimentation without lots of consideration. I mean with all these alternative realities, who is to say there isn't a few overswarmed by blood-starved ladybugs, bipedal sharks and fedora-wearing meninists? We don't want those spilling over, now do we?
...oh, wait.
We should make twists (to traditional vampire/werewolf teenage romance novel stories). Like I dunno, make the heroine seemingly go down the traditional route, only to wind up in a psychiatric ward and realize it was all hallucinated, stemming from her delusions, so she goes on a rampage in a big-fanged fursuit out of frustration.
Now then, it's your turn fellow forumers. Let the weirdness ensue!

Taking place in an alternate muti-tv show crossover universe I present :

Saturday Morning Silliness.

In a world where the Evil Dr. Furby has traveled through time and enslaved all the Disney Princesses only one team of magical warriors can save the day!

The Soldiers of Justice consist of the most unlikely magical girls to ever be called upon to don a sparkly outfit and shout out silly attacks.

Led by Rose McGowan from Golden Girls the team roster consists of

Squidward from Spongebob

Draco Malfoy from Harry Potter

Tony Stark from Iron Man

Dick Grayson from DC Comics

and Edward Cullen as the sparkling Masked Tuxedo!

Together they will join forces to free the Disney Princesses and defeat the Evil Dr. Furby once and for all.

I don't know what this is, and have nothing to contribute except that I would join just about any of these roleplays. Not even kidding.

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]

Summer_Fruits_2_by_A_Little_Kitty.png

"Hello, we are the fruity fruits of the nations of fruit, enjoy your stay. Unless you are a dirty, no good apple. In that case, burn in the darkest recesses of hell you bastard. (????)?*:???"

First things first, if you read the title and still clicked this then welcome to the seventh level of purgatory.

So, this RP is simply to induce hilarity and stupidity.

The plot itself is the fruit kingdoms are in turmoil after the Apples bombed the Pears and Apricots with their arsenal - sending cuteness atomic bombs which was banned by the United Fruits under 1.32 Cuteness Mass Destruction Act of 1999 B.F.J (Before Fruit Jesus.). So thus started the fourth Ultra Desu Desu great fruit war. The Apple Monarchy had lost much of their land to the surrounding nations and remained only with a small fraction of the land that they had before. The apricots and pears having the majority of the lands lost, the other countries getting bit and bit of the shrinking kingdom. However, it was still 'strong' in the sense of their economic success, still having the majority of the wealth in the world. This is mainly due to them holding onto their mines and other natural resources that they had. The main reason for their loss seemed to be the lack of soldiers willing to fight. On the other hand, the surrounding nations had lost most of their money and finance stability, and the land that they did gain was wrecked and barren. The dire straits for the countries - including the Apple Monarchy since they were now not able to provide enough shelter for each person caused them to take the following actions. After the carnage, the nations agreed that they must ceasefire and make a treaty of Fruit Punch. So as insurance, they sent the eldest children to an academy that was ruled by the only country that abstained from the war - The Banana Kingdom. However, the king of Banana's have some other ideas on what to do once all the heirs to the family arrive.

This would last until the treaty is passed.

So then, which poor bastards want to journey through the depths of hell. ?(?????)​

[/QUOTE]
I think this speaks for itself.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the world's most precious artifact?

The elixir of life? The Crown of England? The largest diamond? The sunken Titanic?

None of those compare to the glorious thing that is.....

The Perfect Sandwich

With the ancient recipe to create this artifact found, word has spread about it.

The question is, will you be able to find the ingredients to make it?

These are all ridiculous and incredible. I aspire to owning a RP with players as engrossed as this, it would be so much fun...

I'm damn proud of this one. From one of my favorite stories/roleplays:

Nazi dragon in fantasy AU-1943 (middle of WW2) is murdered by evil-Jame Bond-like character from another realm, to protect the innocents of the city. A week later in the middle of a dinner party, it comes back as a 'zombie' having stored its soul in a phylactery, revealing the Nazi party as practicing necromantic magics successfully and creating much, much larger problems.

Obviously there's more to the plot than that but that was a show stopper and one fun part of it...NAZI ZOMBIE DRAGONS FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE. Top that one, y'all.

AnonymousRaine said:
I'm damn proud of this one. From one of my favorite stories/roleplays:
Nazi dragon in fantasy AU-1943 (middle of WW2) is murdered by evil-Jame Bond-like character from another realm, to protect the innocents of the city. A week later in the middle of a dinner party, it comes back as a 'zombie' having stored its soul in a phylactery, revealing the Nazi party as practicing necromantic magics successfully and creating much, much larger problems.

Obviously there's more to the plot than that but that was a show stopper and one fun part of it...NAZI ZOMBIE DRAGONS FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE. Top that one, y'all.
It might not be as awesome zombie dragons, but there is a whole book series devoted to dragons during the Napoleonic Wars. I think the first is called Temeraire (or something vaguely French with lots of vowels) haha

Keriae said:
It might not be as awesome zombie dragons, but there is a whole book series devoted to dragons during the Napoleonic Wars. I think the first is called Temeraire (or something vaguely French with lots of vowels) haha
THAT I have heard of (courtesy, actually, of the gentleman I write that RP with) and have been meaning to read. Described to me as "The Napoleonic wars, but with dragons."

I'm working my way through Les Miserables right now, on and off, and having finished the complete-freaking-recount of the Battle of Waterloo (don't get me wrong - it was WONDERFUL - just....unexpected), that's a little ways down my reading list after some refreshers away from 19th century French literature. But it's definitely on there!

AnonymousRaine said:
THAT I have heard of (courtesy, actually, of the gentleman I write that RP with) and have been meaning to read. Described to me as "The Napoleonic wars, but with dragons."
I'm working my way through Les Miserables right now, on and off, and having finished the complete-freaking-recount of the Battle of Waterloo (don't get me wrong - it was WONDERFUL - just....unexpected), that's a little ways down my reading list after some refreshers away from 19th century French literature. But it's definitely on there!
That's a substantial read haha. Dragon wars would probably be a walk in the park after that.

I'm trying to get to a place where I'm motivated to read more. I've got a real job now, so I feel like it's warranted. Except I want to write more. Hmm.

But ultimately the most ridiculous roleplay plot I've ever encountered was the socks eaten by the dryer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back