• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Silent Hill OOC

The Dark Wizard The Dark Wizard , OppositeInverse OppositeInverse , Midrick Midrick , Daphne Blake Daphne Blake , Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal , caustic caustic , D U H D U H , s u n s u n , Ravanna Ravanna , sophie. sophie. , SynKast SynKast , Two Fives Two Fives , Limerick.Grimoire Limerick.Grimoire

Hello everyone, important message.

I misunderstood my d100 dice system (Sad, I know right?) and am going to be making a few quick tweeks. The way rolls work now is that you still roll a d100 dice, but the goal now is to get within the range of your established skill.

So for example, let's say I have a scavenging skill of 45. If I roll a 30, I have successfully scavenged as that is within the range of 1-45. However, if I were to roll something like a 60, that would fail as it's above my skill range.

Questions? Concerns? My apologies again, I know this is an inconvenience. All previously established rolls still have the same outcome as they did before

Is there a bug out for notifications? Because I just saw a shit ton of posts on this and didn't get any alerts

Is there a bug out for notifications? Because I just saw a shit ton of posts on this and didn't get any alerts

Not that I'm aware of. You need to check threads to continue getting alerts for them. So if you have pending alerts, it won't spam you.

I just finnished, its so sad! I wont give any spoilers for those who are playing the game xD I played some of it myself, i was never able to find it at the store again once we had to return it so I decided to see how the story ended while i was getting back into the franchise

Hey so I screwed up on the dice roll by clicking it five times, so I just deleted my post and re-rolled it. My original number was 47, if you want to keep the first one I rolled!

The Dark Wizard The Dark Wizard , OppositeInverse OppositeInverse , Midrick Midrick , Daphne Blake Daphne Blake , Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal , caustic caustic , D U H D U H , s u n s u n , Ravanna Ravanna , sophie. sophie. , SynKast SynKast , Two Fives Two Fives , Limerick.Grimoire Limerick.Grimoire

So, I'm sure you're all probably aware of this now due to the inactivity, but I'm going to go out and say it. I'm closing this RP. Right now in my life with school I just don't have time to run it while keeping my head above water with grades, work, etc. I'd like to thank you all for joining, and I sincerely apologize if I've inconvenienced you. Thank you for your creativity and hard work, I wish you all the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back