• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Silent Hill: 𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗣

CaptainSully

🤘🏻Master of Puppets🤘🏻
  • Light is hopes torment because only darkness has a finality to it...
    Silent Hill: Kinship
    enter
coded by natasha.
Trektek Trektek @crypticheathen

I am so hella interested (also this seems vaguely familiar to me)! I was just listening to the soundtracks the other day and it brought back so many memories of my years in Highschool and College playing these 9and other horror) games with my BF (now husband).

I have knowledge of the first 4 games, though it has been a hot minute since (as well as some vague memories of Downpour, Shattered memories and Origin) so I can help brainstorm if needed. But I do have a suggestion. To avoid people posting back and forth so frequently, maybe impose a posting order? Or if characters are having moments of dialog that don't necessarily include the rest of the characters involved, have that be something that is posted in a specific area of discord that the other players can see, but it won't interrupt the main gameplay and would be considered optional to read (for those who might get too overwhelmed by a thousand posts in the main game)?

Do you have a limit of how many people may join? Will this be application acceptance based? While I am super interested, I myself do get overwhelmed if there are a ton of people in an rp (I prefer a small group of like 6 people, maybe 7), so I want to make sure it fits with my preferences before I really commit to creating a character.

I also want to add I don't mind if the game takes place here or on Discord, though I do like to spice up my posts with a little color (specifically speech) so thread is preferred but its not a dealbreaker by any means.

Sorry for all the questions!

I’m also tentatively interested. I’ll join if there’s a nice round number of participants, but hopefully not too many like the person above me mentioned.

The aim will be to try and keep numbers on the smaller side. Probably six-ish would be the target. Obviously if there's more interest then selection will be based on CS quality (writing, not appearance) and how well I think the characters will gel together.

Im leaning quite heavily towards using Discord, it will allow for full character interactions to take place without interrupting the flow of posts. Plus, we can then look to implement the dice roller more freely.

I'm still working on the mechanics but right now they'll be quite dice light, just rolling primarily for attacking enemies etc.

The aim will be to try and keep numbers on the smaller side. Probably six-ish would be the target. Obviously if there's more interest then selection will be based on CS quality (writing, not appearance) and how well I think the characters will gel together.

Im leaning quite heavily towards using Discord, it will allow for full character interactions to take place without interrupting the flow of posts. Plus, we can then look to implement the dice roller more freely.

I'm still working on the mechanics but right now they'll be quite dice light, just rolling primarily for attacking enemies etc.
Works for me, thank you!

Hello! I'm here to say I'm super interested! I haven't played the games in a while but I've seen the movie probably about a million times. I'll most definitely be making up a CS to submit!

I've literally just started playing the Silent Hill series! So this seems like a perfect fit with me so I'm definitely interested if this is still open!

Glad for the additional interest.

Had some unexpected happenings last night which has eaten into my time so chances of getting the CS thread up tonight is slim.

However, this doesn't mean that you cant message me your character ideas and such.

Glad for the additional interest.

Had some unexpected happenings last night which has eaten into my time so chances of getting the CS thread up tonight is slim.

However, this doesn't mean that you cant message me your character ideas and such.
Quick question, what year does this rp take place in? Since each of the games to my knowledge takes place between the 90s to the early 2000s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back