• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods (Reboot)

@Sleipnir so far the good guys have been romping around the forest and they found a grimore, as for the evil side Erebos has raised an evil kingdom running amock with evil minions and my character the king of Argost met with Erebos and while returning to the castle he made an ally of the lady of shadow when he made it back to the caste he them met with and is discussing future plans with the prime minister (That's a super basic rundown of what happened sorry if I didn't go into enough detail)

um... from what I remember there is a castle... but they r in the woods. and also, Drago is evil, still believes to serve the queen, but does it however he wants, plus is so hotheaded thinks he is king of the woods

Well..... He usually serves himself. He is a fallen soldier.... aka he is a dead being that still holds onto Humanity. Not really a ghost, not really a human. He serves who he chooses. He knows the woods like the back of his hands so He is a wonderful ally to have and a bad enemy. He doesnt really serve anyone right now because he is a shadow. I guess if you want to get super technical with it..... He would be serving the lady of shadow atm

Ah okay I was a little confused since he is s shadow be can most likely communicate with the lady of shadow which you could use was to maybe have her use her powers to summon drago

His grave must be disturbed. It was a curse that was later discovered in the old rp. His history is confusing but is awesome.

Drago is a soldier from many moons ago. He was slain by a magical being for protecting his fellow soldier from cerain doom. His friend ran afterwards. His friend later came back and made a structure sorta like a krypt for him. Drago's body was never found. Once his friend had scramed, the being had taken pity on Drago and casted his body into the shadows. The only way for him to regain anything, His grave must be disturbed so he may rise again. His body was then placed into the Krypt in a shadow like precense, Once awoken, he will keep his powers he has as a shadow. There is a whole legened on Drago that is told without the kingdom, but as the years have gone by, Drago became a myth of a hero, and more people began to either forget or doubt his existence. He awaits in the woods, where he is unable to leave, for the day he may leave again.

To sum it up for your question.... It is a curse that has to be done correctly. I believe he could talk to her though.... since they are shadows...

Yea I was just asking because drago would be awesome in the rp and I would like for him to be involved in the rp. I think it was just a little vague on how to bring him into play. Now drago could ask the lady of shadow to summon him

That could be true...... But since Drago is a shadow, what is going to stop her from using him, He is no where near as powerful as her, she could make him swear allegiance to her or something, he doesnt like to do that anymore....

Drago is a soldier from many moons ago. He was slain by a magical being for protecting his fellow soldier from cerain doom. His friend ran afterwards. His friend later came back and made a structure sorta like a krypt for him. Drago's body was never found. Once his friend had scramed, the being had taken pity on Drago and casted his body into the shadows. The only way for him to regain anything, His grave must be disturbed so he may rise again. His body was then placed into the Krypt in a shadow like precense, Once awoken, he will keep his powers he has as a shadow. There is a whole legened on Drago that is told without the kingdom, but as the years have gone by, Drago became a myth of a hero, and more people began to either forget or doubt his existence. He awaits in the woods, where he is unable to leave, for the day he may leave again.

@LOLMAN101

Users who are viewing this thread

Back