• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods (Reboot)

Just a couple of questions before I make a character

- are the good and evil factions warring kingdoms?

- why do the evildoers want to destroy or control this specific forest and what is its strategic value?

I didnt write the original one so All I can do is guess....

My guess is that the Forest spawns the evil in the world. I believe the 'Forest' Is a metaphor for the world.

The war was one hundred years ago. It is not going on at this moment.

@sitanomoto did i get this right?

[QUOTE="Saint Nhoj]Just a couple of questions before I make a character
- are the good and evil factions warring kingdoms?

- why do the evildoers want to destroy or control this specific forest and what is its strategic value?

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]I think we can start.... But My character wont be introduced untill later in the story... so hold on one second

[/QUOTE]
Okaie~!

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]When are we starting?! I reaaaally wanna start! *pokes @Nonalaka*

[/QUOTE]
I really wanna start too ;v;

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]You guys go ahead and start. I will wait untill you guys get to my persons spot, or at least close to it

[/QUOTE]
CHILL OKAY AWESOME COME ON @Nonalaka LETS DO THIS

I'm going to be evil so i propose we do two separate story arcs for good and evil that clash from time to time if everyone's okay with that?

[QUOTE="Saint Nhoj]I'm going to be evil so i propose we do two separate story arcs for good and evil that clash from time to time if everyone's okay with that?

[/QUOTE]
Cool

[QUOTE="Saint Nhoj]I'm going to be evil so i propose we do two separate story arcs for good and evil that clash from time to time if everyone's okay with that?

[/QUOTE]
Ok cool. Just beware of Drago

Users who are viewing this thread

Back