• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods (Reboot)

The Unamed Character

Queen of the Damned
Rules:

NO BOW CHICA WOW WOW SCENES (S*x or R*pe) (Relationships/kiss scenes are fine, just nothing inappropriate.)

Keep all OOC in the OOC tab!

If you have a problem, talk about it in PM and make sure to include me.

At LEAST 2 sentences. NO ONE LINERS

Use complete words. No text talk!

Use correct grammar.

NO GOD MODDING

You can put down fictional creatures, please explain if it is not a widely known creature

No Invulnerable characters (I.E. Gods, demons, angels. If you make a good enough case, i might let you have one of these. MAYBE.)

NO VAMPIRES OR WEREWOLVES (Wolf shifters are ok.)

Limit of THREE characters per person.

You must ask a person to kill their character before doing so.

Sorry there are so many rules, I'm just trying to keep everything fair.

If you have a problem with any of these, PM me.

These are @sitanomoto s words... not mine

Last edited by a moderator:
I see that you've tagged a few people, is this thread still open or is it exclusive to the people mentioned?

I am really interested in this rp! Is there anyway you could go into a little more detail on who the forces of good and evil are in this rp and why the forest is important.

Saint Nhoj]I am really interested in this rp! Is there anyway you could go into a little more detail on who the forces of good and evil are in this rp and why the forest is important. [/QUOTE] I dont know. I literally Copy and pasted the words from it. I dont know if [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13975-sitanomoto/ said:
@sitanomoto[/URL] would mind or not if i tweaked the story.

Well I would certainly like to join once some more details are given out so I can better make my character :)

[QUOTE="Saint Nhoj]Well I would certainly like to join once some more details are given out so I can better make my character :)

[/QUOTE]
I will tag you when I get the response

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]I will tag you when I get the response

[/QUOTE]
Can you include me in that as well, please?

The Unamed Character]yep. Go ahead and either remake your character or make a new one [/QUOTE] Alrighty I will soon :D ------ Also [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20733-amanda-rose/ said:
@Amanda Rose[/URL] incase you wanna join again.

Aww... You guys cared about this RP! Thanks for keeping it going. I'll make sure to figure out the new plot. Thanks for the tag by the way.

sitanomoto said:
Aww... You guys cared about this RP! Thanks for keeping it going. I'll make sure to figure out the new plot. Thanks for the tag by the way.
No prob. I enjoyed this rp and it was fun.... I was sad to come back to it to see it wasnt rped with for months. I tweaked the rules just a bit, I changed the no cussing and changed it to 2 lines.... If that is not ok I will change them back. And I was hoping I could give the story a bit of the "Unamed touch"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back