• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence Among The Roses

the dome would still be up* "one more thing..." *I would say turning to the queen* "sence the man back there failed to do so would you mind getting this to marth..." *I would hold out a box*

"i will not aid that brat in any way"

the queen replied

as an arrow shatters a hole in the wall

Blue watched the dome shatter. She looked at the man and held out her hand. "I'll find him and make sure he gets it," she said quietly.

I would turn dragon pouncing on the queen* "was that arrow suppose to hit me?..." *I would say hissing*

Blue grabbed the dragon. "No. It was only to shatter the dome," she said, stroking him on the neck to calm him down.

He froze. "...Blue..." his eyes widening, as the memories started to flood back. "BLUE!" he shouted, running down the street, whipping around to look for her. "BLUE!!!"

I would look at the queen and tilt my head* "everyone misses at least once per quiver of arrows..."

((hag on peeps im afk for now so nothing that involves me plz))

He lost her scent within the city's harsh smells, now frantically looking around "Blue?!" He shouted, almost slumping.

Wolfe rushed out and starts calling Blue's name. "What are you doing?!" I yell at him. I look to Kate. "He just comes back on our side to go look for them again." I sigh and roll my eyes.

"see the main tower of the palace over yonder"

the queen looked over the buildings

"you may need to squint your eyes"

Blue heard Wolfe calling her name. She turned towards the sound, searching for him. "BENNETT?" She called.

"that's where the archer whose been firing on you and wolfe is"

the queen looked over at blue

"do you still question my archers ability's"

"yes I do as they probably cant hit a flying target using the sun to help blind whoever was flying..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back