• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence Among The Roses

"let me remind you its the death penalty for all whom make an attempt against my kingdom"

the queen said to the group

"stand down"

He pointed his sword towards the queen. "Do i get treason for this?" He smirked, jumping up onto the tables, to meet the queen in bloodthirsty rage.

(ment to erase it but it was to late xD )

I would sturmble to my feet as quickly as possible my back being scorched as I look at Wolfe*

I swing both swords, slashing two guards in the chest. "Ohh well I guess I committed treason then." I joke. I take out three more guards, trying to knock them out instead of kill. "Kate, you doing ok?" I yell over the sound of clashing metal.

@GoldenWolf

His sword touched gently under her chin, tilting her head up to look her in the eyes. "I make my own fucking law"

the sword would cover in dull ice making it way 20 pounds more as I jumped through the window letting out a loud snarl at Wolfe*

"treason it is"

she replied calmly

"bishop to E3"

as she did a fire ball blew a hole in the wall

"knight to E4"

as she said this a fully armored knight walked through the hole and knocked wolfe to the ground

He fell flat on his back, dropping the iced sword. He rolled out the way of a swing, and pulled the dagger from his boot, he sighed "It'll have to do" he muttered.

I would watch as the chaos just happened and look with wide eyes* ((oh there's some tricky cheap magic's going on here >:l))

Blue's sword swung towards Wolfe's neck and stopped less than half a centimeter away. "I would not do that," she said quietly. "And besides, you were not the one to murder your own entire family. You were not responsible for the death of all of your family. You did not watch them die of your own hands."

"You did not watch them burn at your own BREATH!" She held the sword high above her head.

(Now is the time to stop blue, your majesty....)

I don't wait for Kate's answer. I finish off three more guards and dive out the window. I roll, and come up near Wolfe and the Queen. "I don't wanna listen to a bitch Queen." I say raising my sword at her as well. She says some stupid chess stuff and a fully armed Knight walks through a hole in the wall. "I told you Wolfe!" I yell as I charge towards the Knight, raising my sword and creating lightning in my off hand. I shoot a lightning bolt at the Knight and he falls down, twitching. I run towards Blue and tackle her. "No one kills my friend!!" I knock her off Wolfe and trap her under me, my sword now at her throat.

@sitanomoto

He gave a grim look "Does it look like i care?" He growled, the cold metal touching his neck lightly. He purposely leaned on the blade, cutting his neck lightly "Finish the job then elf"

"ill be taking my leave now"

the queen replied exiting through the hole

"blue were leaving let bishop finish this"

"You COWARD!" I yell at the Queen. "Stay and fight like the "Queen" you apparently are. Who kills their own family for power?"

"Do you even value this Knights life? Do you even value the life of anyone under you?" I say angrily.

Blue glared daggers at the man that held her down, then kicked him off of her. She turned in fury at Wolfe. "SHE DOES CARE!" She screamed. Stabbing him in the arm. She sheathed her sword, glared at both of the men, spit at them and stepped in front of her Queen. "She was the only one who took me in." She said lowly. "She gave me a second chance." She had had enough.

(Not done hold on!!!))

"YOU DAMN COWARD." I yell, finishing her off. I turn to Wolfe and heal him quickly. "HA BLUE! I CAN FUCKING HEAL!" I turn to the Queen. "Maybe if you had someone like me your men wouldn't die early." I mock her. "Oh wait, you can't get one, because you prefer to keep all the money for YOURSELF."

She looked at the small dragon and her heart softened. "Small one, please," she said. "Do not get involved in this." She glared at the two men. "She treated me like a daughter." Blue looked menacingly at Wolfe. "Do not say that she does not care."

((who you saying is the small dragon cause if its me you are mistaken I am in human form as a seven foot tall beast of a man xD ))

the queen sighed and turned back to the group

"i did not kill my family and i did not kill there assassins either"

the queen smiled

"the assassins all killed themselves"

He held his arm, blood trickling through his fingers. "FINISH THE JOB THEN! KILL ME!!!" he yelled, his eyes full of rage. "IF SHE TAUGHT YOU SO MUCH, KILL ME!" he snarled, walking forward with a fearless look. "KILL ME OR BE A COWARD. DEATH PENALTY MY ARSE" ((Hey don't heal so often plz ^-^ Or at least have power shortages afte using them too much. Im a bish for dramatics xD ))

kyle said:
((who you saying is the small dragon cause if its me you are mistaken I am in human form as a seven foot tall beast of a man xD ))
((She can tell that he is smaller in spirit than she is, for blue is also a dragon.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back