• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence Among The Roses

"Sin, doesn't run countries. The only person who can influence corruption, must be corrupted themselves." He looked at her with his steely gaze.

"corruption is that all you think of when it comes to monarchy"

the queen said glaring at the man

"That is because its all I've ever known. Can you blame the impoverished for hating you? Can you blame the soldiers? Can you blame us? No. We've only known how to hate monarchy. All we've ever wanted is freedom, land and peace. Its all we've ever asked for." He replied, a growl to his voice.

the queen stood up

"Freedom comes at a price everything does"

the queen said with a strict tone to her voice

"all my men KNOW that, all my men ACCEPT that,and all my men TRUST me"

"Your men don't TRUST YOU! YOU JUST GIVE THEM A FALSE HOPE! BEFORE THEY DIE IN SHALLOW GRAVES." he shouted, his jaw tensed

I hear Wolfe shout at the top of his lungs. "Holy shit." I mutter. I walk over to Wolfe and the Queen, who now are both standing up.

"MY MEN TRUST ME AND RESPECT ME EVERYTHING I DO IS FOR MY PEOPLES SAKE"

the queen shouted back at him slamming her hand on the table

I would stand up looking at the two towering over the whole crowd then starting to walk over I would let out a slight sigh in anger*

"YOU'RE IGNORANT! THEY FEAR YOU! THEY ARE FIGHTING FOR A LOST CAUSE, NOT YOU AND YOUR FUCKING PLANS! THEY FIGHT, OTHERWISE THEY'LL FALL WITH THE REST!" He roared, his eyes flashing a bright gold.

I notice Luke walking over out of the corner of my eye. I turn and glare at him. "Luke! Chill back there and if all goes to Shits then I'll signal you." I say to him. "Then you can take action."

I would look at Anthony and give him a slight glare sitting down at a near empty table watching the two*

"SINCE I TOOK THE THRONE MY KINGDOM HAS FLOURISHED"

the queens look intensified

"YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A COWARD"

I quickly run to grab my ale and Kate's then run back to where the Queen and Wolfe are arguing. I give Kate her tankard. "Who cares if you're underage." I laugh before turning back to the Queen and Wolfe.

"He's right you know." I comment, looking at the Queen.

@Mr Swiftshots @GoldenWolf @XxLuluxX

He aimed a powerful punch at Lukes, chin. His eyes glowing "YOU TWAT!" He shouted. "SHE'LL GET WHATS COMING!!!"

Kate gripped her tankard and shifted on her feet nervously, hearing the men yelling. ((Sorry I had to eat

"YOUR A COWARD LOOKING TO BLAME THE HIGHER UPS FOR YOUR OWN MISTAKES"

an arrow flew through the window piercing the mans hand,at the same time a force of soldiers entered the tavern

"I'VE SPENT YEARS BLAMING MYSELF! HOW DARE YOU CALL YOURSELF A QUEEN! YOUR NOTHING BUT A CHILD WEARING A CROWN!" he yelled, crying out in pain as Luke crushed his hand

I watch the soldiers come in and pull my sword. "We can handle this. Kate, you ready?" I use my free hand to pull the arrow out of Wolfe's other hand and heal it fast. "No hard feelings." I say to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back