• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence Among The Roses

I grit my teeth. "I'll do it with you." I sigh. When have I ever wanted to kill someone this much before? I ask myself. "Something is off about her." I confirm. "No way a normal person could get Wolfe to go against his instinct. He's the one who stormed to the castle first. I don't think he believes in my magic."

@GoldenWolf

Kate looked over and narrowed her eyes at him. "Are you saying I need help? I can kill her on my own." She growled, her hotheadedness getting the better of her.

He sighed, rubbing his face. "Anyhow, that was the start of my life. Many a battle was fought, till i met a girl. Real special. She was pretty as a picture, a knight in her own right..." he turned away "She died aswell. The battle of Vermont bridge. One minute she stood talking... the next" his voice cracked with emotion "...She stood with an arrow through her neck" he downed the rest of his drink, drowning the pain. "Everyone that i seemed to care about, was killed, or hated me." @Mr Swiftshots

"No no! Not at all. I'm just saying I want to kill her too." I say, with a menacing tone at the end. I sigh and stand up, stretching. I turn back to Kate and look at her. Her amber eyes glow. "So, do you want to go take a walk in the forest? Or do you want to go get something to drink and relax at the FrostHearth?"

@GoldenWolf

Kate stood and brushed herself off. "I'm not sure it's a good idea I go to places, ya know, with.. People." She rubbed her arm.

He held his head, staring blankly at the table. "Have you seen a man ripped apart, my ladyship?" He asked in a absent minded voice.

"Are you sure? You're handling being with me right now and well, I'm a person." I say. "But if you don't wanna then it's fine, we can go to the forest." I scratch my head.

@GoldenWolf

"ive seen far worse in my time"

the queen replied signaling the bartender for another round

He let out a cold chuckle "Please enlighten me. What have you seen that can top nine years of nonstop war, and a life led by the sword."

Kate grinned. "The only reason I'm not trying to kill you right now is because you and your pal Wolfe seem to be wherever I am, like, 24/7. So, I'm used to you, you could say." She looked over at FrostHearth. "If you really think its a good idea.." Kate murmured. @JVSbeast

Last edited by a moderator:
"ive seen men tear themselves to pieces"

the queen looked into her tankard

"ive seen whole army's turn on each other, friends ripping each other to shreds "

the queen downed the tankard in one go

"ive seen it all first hand"

He looked up "There is nothing new about that. I have the same disease of that of an insane man. And one day, I'll rip myself apart too. You underestimate my experience. I have years on you majesty"

"you may have years of experience"

the queen looked up at him

"but you are not responsible for anything you have described"

He glared "Im responsible for every man, woman and child i failed to protect. Im responsible for every death of my men. Im responsible for killing innocent men and women, sent to fight by greedy, bloated monarchies with nothing to do except throw away LIVES!" his voice raised, obvious anger in his eyes, a burning irrepressible rage.

"you said it yourself its us monarchs that are to blame"

the queen said in a quiet voice

"and its us that shall be judged in the end"

"Its awesome I promise." I say, reassuringly. "And if you feel the sudden urge to....do something while in there we can leave and head straight to the forest." I start walking towards the FrostHearth. I look back at Kate. "C'mon!" I laugh.

@GoldenWolf

"It depends. There are good men and women, and the ones that always want more. Why can't anyone keep to themselves? Why do we have to want more? Why do we get the brunt of each monachies greed?" He demanded.

I would look over at Wolfe as he raised his voice then back down at the mug being on my 5th cup*

"why well....its simple really"

the queen looked into the mans eyes

"its because monarchs think there divine"

she said quietly looking deeper into his eyes

"You cannot play GOD with people's LIVES. There is a time and place for divinity. The battlefield is no such place" He was almost standing. His hands gripping the side of the table with so much force, it started to bow under the weight.

"i know that better than anyone of the other monarchs"

the queen turned away from the man

"there's no divinity among monarchs ,there is only sin"

We walk into the tavern as Wolfe slams his hands down and grips the edge of the table. I look at Kate. "Your right, we do seem to run into each other often." I laugh as I slam my hand down on the bar loudly. "Your strongest ale!" I yell. As the barkeep runs to the tap I look at Kate. "What do you want?" I ask her.

@GoldenWolf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back