• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence Among The Roses

((Ah.)

With a quick bow to the Queen, blue ran off in the direction of the voice. "BENNETT!" She called out loudly.

I would watch her run off and look at the queen and then run towards the city* (yay 'Luke' is forgetting to transform again in the rush to find Wolfe and the other one)

as I ran into the city I would run through the crowd trying to pick Anthony's or Wolfe's scent out from the rest meanwhile still sticking out like a soar thumb*

as I would run through the city a man would notice me screaming out "DRAGON" the guards starting to pour into the area*

Me and Kate chase after Wolfe. "If he goes out of sight just follow his scent and I'll follow you." I say to her. Wolfe keeps continuously yelling Blue's name. In the distance I hear a "BENNETT!" from Blue. 'How do they know each other!?" I wonder.

Blue heard the call and growled low. "STAND DOWN!" She called out. All of the guard's action stopped. "He is no threat to you. Leave him be."

I would stop starting to walk close to blue* (yep he forgot and now is sticking near the one person who can stop him from getting slaughtered xD )

He saw her, and increased his pace, before tackling her into a hug. Wrapping his arms around her tightly. "Took you long enough" he mumbled, his face pressed into the crook of her neck. @sitanomoto

"It's been too long..." She whispered, hugging him back. A tear slid down her face. "I missed you."

((Lol know those feels bro.))

He held her in his bear hug, still flooded in memories, and a measurement of shock. "I missed you too" he replied, yet in a muffled voice.

Juzu hopped out of Blue's satchel and began to lick at the wound that Blue had made on his shoulder. Immediately, it began to heal.

Blue hugged him tightly.

He smiled, almost cradling her to his chest, eyes dancing with a warmth. "Its been too long" he whispered, cupping her face to observe what had happened to his once childhood friend.

It felt like only yesterday, that him and the mischievous elf had been getting up to trouble. "Where did you go?" He asked quietly, with a small frown dipping his brow

He paused, looking a little sad but smiled once more. "It doesn't really matter i suppose. You're here, thats what matters"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back