• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic old thread.

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

idiot

𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘒𝘯𝘡𝘴 𝘡𝘰 𝘣𝘦 π˜₯𝘦𝘴π˜ͺ𝘳𝘦π˜₯.
836f351ec83884bff0d46f81f761b060c2813fa5.gifv

://SIGNAL_LOST...
ooc thread.
post questions, chat and updates.

first

the hype is here and it's queer

will the roles be first come/first serve?

the hype is here and it's queer

will the roles be first come/first serve?

nope! people can apply for the same role if they like but this is an application process! there is waaaayyy too many roles to cover the amount of players I want! vacant roles will become NPCs! so I’m hoping to accept 8-10 which depends on the quality/amount of character apps!

Do I age up and adjust Ryan for my app or do I create a new character... Hmm...
decisions...decisions...

I do like ryan but something new would be cool too! I'm sure any character you create will be interesting!

ALSO, on that note! I've finally got home and currently putting together the character application thread!

the cs thread is up baby, linked at the top! let me know if you have any q's!

I will get to work on the taken NPCs tomorrow but for now...I sleep.

I got a question for when you're back around! I know the CS page says we can apply with just one character/role but still I'm gonna ask, don't be mad...:P I have two characters in mind for the same spot (let's call them A and B). Like, if I do end up getting in I'd love to play them both as a duo of mature, bro soldiers sent with the crew. If it's a possibility then I will apply with both of them. But if it's not an option let me know cause then I'll apply with a different one, character C! He's also a cool guy but yeah the soldier bros would be awesome.

there are so many roles that are exciting, but i'm so tempted to go for the good ol' mechanical engineer hehe
though the microbiologist has chaotic vibes too ahhh

Ah wait, just realized Oliver claimed the pilot as well. May the best man win I guess?

I got a question for when you're back around! I know the CS page says we can apply with just one character/role but still I'm gonna ask, don't be mad...:P I have two characters in mind for the same spot (let's call them A and B). Like, if I do end up getting in I'd love to play them both as a duo of mature, bro soldiers sent with the crew. If it's a possibility then I will apply with both of them. But if it's not an option let me know cause then I'll apply with a different one, character C! He's also a cool guy but yeah the soldier bros would be awesome.
honestly, I don’t mind this idea! I kind of wanted multiple soldiers anyway, so go right ahead!

Ah wait, just realized Oliver claimed the pilot as well. May the best man win I guess?
yeah sadly no claiming, I would do first-come-first-served but I’d end up with too many players and it removes the possibility of someone making a more fitting character simply because it was claimed by someone faster!

however, as I’ve said before: some roles can be doubled, so it isn’t too weird for the ss-azael to have two pilots! yet, it all depends on how many people apply, the quality of everyoneβ€˜s apps and so on.

BTW, don’t know if I made this clear or not but if you have a different idea for a new role or would like to run something by me, that is more than okay! you guys do have some creative liberity here!

Ooh! Well, that simplifies things. A pilot duo would be nice. Could work with Oliver a little to have the characters compliment each other or something if they want?

Ooh! Well, that simplifies things. A pilot duo would be nice. Could work with Oliver a little to have the characters compliment each other or something if they want?
sweet! I don’t necessarily want characters to compliment each-other, Iβ€˜m hoping for a lot of chaos, conflict and distrust between the characters especially once things start going haywire. things are definitely gonna get messy hehe.

I was wondering if in the universe of this story there’s an obligatory military service/some kind of service?

Is it still allowed for parents to get multiple children (looking at the overpopulation)?

And if a role doesn’t have an applicant, is it possible later in the rp to still apply for the role?

I was wondering if in the universe of this story there’s an obligatory military service/some kind of service?

Is it still allowed for parents to get multiple children (looking at the overpopulation)?

And if a role doesn’t have an applicant, is it possible later in the rp to still apply for the role?

ooo interesting questions! the military is still based mainly on what already exists! for example, nations on earth still have their own individual military principles and armies. so there isn't an obligatory military service (unless it already exists in a certain country or nation!). the space stations also have intergalactic military services which are separated by each nation's respective space station (e.g., china has its own intergalactic military service and principles and so does canada). HOWEVER, the biggest departure from the present day is that there is a new military that governs space to maintain the alliance between the space stations! this is owned by the "space nation federation" (SNF), who accept applicants belonging to any space station. finally, a private military exists on second earth, which is owned by an ex-veteran turned private contractor, patrick fischer, which is called: "aegis intelligence limited" (AIL).

hmmm, look I'm going to say no but the two-child policy still exists within china and their respective space stations! however, if you have more than one or two children most people will consider said family quite selfish or careless. family benefits have ceased to exist to, so the birth rate has declined quite a lot. if anything, a large family is most likely a sign of status since they can afford to have multiple children on their salary alone plus space.

mm! so I planned on not having all roles filled as I plan on making NPCs to both have some whack stuff happen to and possibly die if players make certain decisions! there may be opportunities for more characters for you guys to create and control in the future...hehe.

thanks for the q's though, helps consolidate some of the lore and world-building! if you have any more, feel free to shoot them my way!

me to myself: please for the love of god write a new oc and don't reuse like u normally do
anyway i'm reusing an old character please clap

Users who are viewing this thread

Back