• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

idiot

๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ.

• signal lost (a sci-fi survival horror)

โ™กdesign by dreamglow, coded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:
ATTENTION.
please read EVERYTHING before posting any questions! however, if you have questions that aren't within the interest check, shoot a message here!

ps: it is mobile friendly if you put your phone sideways!

LINKS.
ooc: here.

lore: here.
cs: here.

Last edited:
150% down for this bc your brain is SO massive

art by
arithm

Wแด€ส€ส€แด‡ษด Bแดœส€ษดs

(he/him)

ส™แดœษขส™แด‡แด€ส€ ส™แด€ส€แด…s แดกษชแด›สœ
ส™แด€ษดแดŠแดs ส'แด€สŸสŸ

Interested! Question, is the family role a character that's a family member of one of the main crew? If so I'd love to make the teenage (18) son of one of the crew members if someone wants to plot with me.
โ™กdesign by rabbitswarren, coded by uxieโ™ก

art by
arithm

Wแด€ส€ส€แด‡ษด Bแดœส€ษดs

(he/him)

Interested! Question, is the family role a character that's a family member of one of the main crew? If so I'd love to make the teenage (18) son of one of the crew members if someone wants to plot with me.

hey, thanks for the interest! I definitely see how that is confusing (sorry hehe) but my vision was more they knew someone on the ship (MHS-Desdemona) they are exploring not the actual main crew themselves!

however, if enough interest is garnered Iโ€™m open to people making their own roles (as long as they make sense and fit within the story)!

hey, thanks for the interest! I definitely see how that is confusing (sorry hehe) but my vision was more they knew someone on the ship (MHS-Desdemona) they are exploring not the actual main crew themselves!

however, if enough interest is garnered Iโ€™m open to people making their own roles (as long as they make sense and fit within the story)!

art by
arithm

Wแด€ส€ส€แด‡ษด Bแดœส€ษดs

(he/him)

Understandable, no worries! I'm also interested in the Psychologist role. c: Excited to see where this goes!

fuck yeah definitely interested

eeeee!! loving the interest so far, only a few more and Iโ€™ll get to work on the character application thread! also Iโ€™ll post a ooc thread to allow people to ask questions, chat and such!

ThatNewGuy ThatNewGuy thanks itโ€™s heavily inspired by ALIENS and dead space! the lore surrounding the mystery of MHS-Desdemona is hand-crafted in a sense (with input from the great sci-fi horrors out there) to keep everyone on their toes!

Iโ€™ve linked the ooc thread to my second post above! feel free to chat, ask questions and discuss character ideas there!

Iโ€™m not home currently, but Iโ€™ll whip up the cs thread when I get home!

I'm new to the page but this looks very interesting, I hope you have place for one more
hey, welcome to rpn! :โ€”)

for now this is to gauge interest and Iโ€™ll have a thread for people to apply with characters applications! therefore, there is more than enough room until I choose the best character apps that fit the story/setting!

Hey, I love the genre, I love the premise, and I would love to join in! The pilot sounds like a nice role to apply for.

this is such a rad idea!! can i ask if characters are allowed to be from second earth?
ahhhh! good question and thank you hehe!

characters can certainly be from second earth, earth or any of the space stations! or even a private ship (if they are part of a crew or can afford their own).

ANNOUNCEMENT.

the cs thread is up! find the link
here! alternatively, it will be linked in the second post, just like the ooc thread!

please read everything in the character thread before applying and in terms of a due date, it will most likely be around 2 weeks give or take! actual date coming soon.

*just a lil' bump!*

interested in the idea? hop over to the ooc and character app threads (linked in the second post).

Just wanted to drop in and say this looks absolutely stunning! The movie inspiration has got me SCREAMING. It's so heckin' fantastic.
Outside of SW maybe, I haven't seen the scifi genre get a whole lot of attention, so it's great to see it done so well here!

Just wanted to drop in and say this looks absolutely stunning! The movie inspiration has got me SCREAMING. It's so heckin' fantastic.
Outside of SW maybe, I haven't seen the scifi genre get a whole lot of attention, so it's great to see it done so well here!

alfred youโ€™re too kind! thank you so much :โ€™โ€”)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back