• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (SIGN-UP) The United States Pokemon Region- A Possible multi-Crossover... Redux

Good. Now which group do you want to be in?

The Main one Consisting of Joanna and Jordan Barlow, Ridge Mercer and his sister Gaby, Macie M. Lightfoot, Lois Foutley, Don Stanley, Zod Gyllenhall, Timothy Chase, Macie Terrace, Jessie Rogers, Frank Holden and Various Allies. (Heading out of Lexington, Missouri going to Concordia and buzzing to Cleveland, Ohio)

the second one... Consisting of Cherry Ipkiss, Kevin Spears and Lionel Olivers. Cherry smokes. They're in Benton, Illinois.

Third one... Consisting of Leslie B. Burke and her sisters Jewel Smoky Burke, Blossom Lucinda Burke... her Brothers Randolph and Sonny Burke. Leslie and Jewel Smoke. They're the Offspring to the Champ Blossom C. Burke. That group is heading right to Benton Illinois.

What's your pick?

Good. Now which group do you want to be in?

The Main one Consisting of Joanna and Jordan Barlow, Ridge Mercer and his sister Gaby, Macie M. Lightfoot, Lois Foutley, Don Stanley, Zod Gyllenhall, Timothy Chase, Macie Terrace, Jessie Rogers, Frank Holden and Various Allies. (Heading out of Lexington, Missouri going to Concordia and buzzing to Cleveland, Ohio)

the second one... Consisting of Cherry Ipkiss, Kevin Spears and Lionel Olivers. Cherry smokes. They're in Benton, Illinois.

Third one... Consisting of Leslie B. Burke and her sisters Jewel Smoky Burke, Blossom Lucinda Burke... her Brothers Randolph and Sonny Burke. Leslie and Jewel Smoke. They're the Offspring to the Champ Blossom C. Burke. That group is heading right to Benton Illinois.

What's your pick?
I like the first one better.

I like the first one better.

You can enter when they reach Cleveland. Meet as a fellow trainer and perhaps make mention of there being a few contests to enter. Minor Contests as well as a Gym.

And so you know... The Gyms are as follows...

Gym #1: Cleveland - The Rock Gym. Slogan: "The Rocky tension of the Nation. "Face the Rock of Power""
Gym #2: Chicago- The Flying Gym. Slogan: "Take to the skies in the wind and the air. Reach up for the Sky!"
Gym #3: New York City- The Steel Gym. Slogan: "Come meet the Steel plating foundation of the nation"
Gym #4: Salt Lake City- The Normal Gym. Slogan: "Come and show us your skills with normal array"
Gym #5: Colorado Gym- The Ice Gym. Slogan: "Trail through the Icy Peril. The Arctic snow shall bring no delight!"
Gym #6: Las Vegas Gym- The Fairy Gym. Slogan: "It's a fairy world, Don't be shy... come and say Hi!"
Gym #7: San Francisco Gym- The Eerie Ghost/Psychic. Slogan: "It's a spoooooky Eerie road. Travelers and trainers take warn."
Gym #8: Hollywood Gym- The Electric Shock. Slogan: "Prepare for a high voltage Shutdown. Can you handle the power of the Electrical surge?"
Gym #9: Los Angeles Gym- Ground Breaking. Slogan: "Shake, Rattle and Quake! IT'S AN EARTHQUAKE! Watch the ground snap and rumble you away!"
Gym #10: Phoenix Gym- Fire/Fighting Combo. Slogan: "Taste the Fire of the one's soul and the fighting spirit of a Pokemon's heart!"
Gym #11: Houston Gym- The Dragon Gym. Slogan: "The fierce rage of the Dragon. Can you tame the Dragon's raging fury?"
Gym #12: Orlando Gym- The Water/Dark Gym. Slogan: "The terror of the Deep is near. Tread carefully/The Dark spirit of the pokemon. Can you escape the dark that comes?"

You can enter when they reach Cleveland. Meet as a fellow trainer and perhaps make mention of there being a few contests to enter. Minor Contests as well as a Gym.

And so you know... The Gyms are as follows...

Gym #1: Cleveland - The Rock Gym. Slogan: "The Rocky tension of the Nation. "Face the Rock of Power""
Gym #2: Chicago- The Flying Gym. Slogan: "Take to the skies in the wind and the air. Reach up for the Sky!"
Gym #3: New York City- The Steel Gym. Slogan: "Come meet the Steel plating foundation of the nation"
Gym #4: Salt Lake City- The Normal Gym. Slogan: "Come and show us your skills with normal array"
Gym #5: Colorado Gym- The Ice Gym. Slogan: "Trail through the Icy Peril. The Arctic snow shall bring no delight!"
Gym #6: Las Vegas Gym- The Fairy Gym. Slogan: "It's a fairy world, Don't be shy... come and say Hi!"
Gym #7: San Francisco Gym- The Eerie Ghost/Psychic. Slogan: "It's a spoooooky Eerie road. Travelers and trainers take warn."
Gym #8: Hollywood Gym- The Electric Shock. Slogan: "Prepare for a high voltage Shutdown. Can you handle the power of the Electrical surge?"
Gym #9: Los Angeles Gym- Ground Breaking. Slogan: "Shake, Rattle and Quake! IT'S AN EARTHQUAKE! Watch the ground snap and rumble you away!"
Gym #10: Phoenix Gym- Fire/Fighting Combo. Slogan: "Taste the Fire of the one's soul and the fighting spirit of a Pokemon's heart!"
Gym #11: Houston Gym- The Dragon Gym. Slogan: "The fierce rage of the Dragon. Can you tame the Dragon's raging fury?"
Gym #12: Orlando Gym- The Water/Dark Gym. Slogan: "The terror of the Deep is near. Tread carefully/The Dark spirit of the pokemon. Can you escape the dark that comes?"
Noted. What else?

Name :Koidak Izunami
Age&Gender: 18, Male
Progress: Several years.
Team: Scrafty, Meditite, Hitmon-lee, Hitmonchan, Hitmon-Top, Machoke
Bio: Bonafide Martial artist gone pokemon trainer. Being a martial artist Kodiak has a great sense of discipline and restraint when it comes to battle. He originally helped around his Father's Dojo, and he is currently antiquate in Kenpo, taekwando, Judo because of such. Reasons behind why Kodiak had become interested in pokemon training mainly came from the fact that at the Dojo they had hosted fighting type sparring matches for quite some time, and he had always been enthralled by such, where trainers could bring their fighting types in and compete. It wasn't too long before he himself started training various fighting types, trying to achieve victories within the matches. Kodiak eventually began to win year after year after training quite a bit. It wasn't before long he was inspired to go out on a journey to reach more heights of power, as he felt he reached what he could within the Dojo to which his father supported him. So eventually he hit America in hopes to perhaps train new pokemon, and gain strength overall, which would include the trainer challenge as a trial of self evaluation of sorts.
Region of origin: Johto
Group of people accompanying or starting off alone: Alone for now.

View attachment 416765

Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow d o n e

It's for one thing... About time. I mean... Geez! You really had to be this perfect? I wasn't expecting perfection... I was just asking for something really solid. This... this is really good. Now... Where are we to put your character? Which group...

What's your pick?

Loki777 Loki777

Last edited:
Name: Silver Valentino
Age&Gender: 18, Female
Description: F2F43DD7-64C0-48ED-BF2C-DDA7BFFD8AE5.jpeg
Progress: Silver is an aspiring Pokémon professor studying the myths and legends surrounding the legendary Pokémon. She has been to various regions and is now currently occupying yet another to help uncover more of the mysteries surrounding the powerful beings.
Team: Silver’s team only consist of one Pokémon, her sole trusted partner, Mismagius.
•Mismagius
The magical Pokémon
Dex Number: 429
Type: Ghost
Level: 45
Moveset:
-Hex
-Shadow Ball
-Will-O-Wisp
-Psychic
Bio: Silver was born in the Hoenn region to Faye and Vincent Valentino. At the age of 15, she worked under professor Birch as an apprentice. At 16, she was given a Misdreavous as a gift from her mother and father. When she turned 18, she set off to do her own research and it was shortly after that she evolved Misdreavous into Mismagius when she discovered a Dusk Stone while in a cave.
Group of people accompanying or starting off alone: She can start off alone but join a group later if it’s alright, preferably the third.

Name: Silver Valentino
Age&Gender: 18, Female
Description: View attachment 417741
Progress: Silver is an aspiring Pokémon professor studying the myths and legends surrounding the legendary Pokémon. She has been to various regions and is now currently occupying yet another to help uncover more of the mysteries surrounding the powerful beings.
Team: Silver’s team only consist of one Pokémon, her sole trusted partner, Mismagius.
•Mismagius
The magical Pokémon
Dex Number: 429
Type: Ghost
Level: 45
Moveset:
-Hex
-Shadow Ball
-Will-O-Wisp
-Psychic
Bio: Silver was born in the Hoenn region to Faye and Vincent Valentino. At the age of 15, she worked under professor Birch as an apprentice. At 16, she was given a Misdreavous as a gift from her mother and father. When she turned 18, she set off to do her own research and it was shortly after that she evolved Misdreavous into Mismagius when she discovered a Dusk Stone while in a cave.
Group of people accompanying or starting off alone: She can start off alone but join a group later if it’s alright, preferably the third.

how would you like to come into it? the 3rd group as well as the second one is right now in Benton, Illinois. How would you like for your character to come in?

Name: Alden Kohler
Age/Gender: 17, Male
Appearance: Alden
Progress: He's got about a year and a half of experience, in which he's gathered three pokemon and beaten two gyms in his regional hometown of Nova Scotia. But, he's decided to kick it up a notch and try taking on the American gyms to test his strength.
Team: Riolu (Dave), Sableye (Trent), Klink (Irving)
Bio: Alden comes from Truro, Nova Scotia. He started his Pokemon journey at the age of 15 when he befriended a Riolu, which he named after the only other person present when it happened, his cousin Dave. From there, he decided to try and take on some of the regional gyms in the province. With the help of a Sableye he found in an old mining facility, named after the rusted partially destroyed sign he found at its entrance, he managed to barely defeat the first regional gym, in New Glasgow. After discovering a Klink which he would name after the abandoned oil refinery he'd discovered it in, Alden cleared the gym in his hometown of Truro. By now, he was on top of the world, and feeling almost invincible. However, this arrogance would soon come back to bite him, as he was defeated quite easily by the Halifax gym leader. After this, Alden felt defeated. He hardly did any Pokemon battles for the next few months, it just didn't feel fulfilling anymore. Then he started reading about the American Pokemon Gyms. These gyms were infamously tough, and captivated Alden's attention. Alden, tired of it all, decided to forget all about the regional gyms and forge out on his own, tackling American gyms while he was at it. So, he hopped on the next train leaving town, and a month or two and several missed stops later, he's found himself in Crossville, Illinois .
Starting off alone: Yes

Last edited:
Name: Alden Kohler
Age/Gender: 17, Male
Appearance: Alden
Progress: He's got about a year and a half of experience, in which he's gathered three pokemon and beaten two gyms in his regional hometown of Nova Scotia. But, he's decided to kick it up a notch and try taking on the American gyms to test his strength.
Team: Riolu (Dave), Sableye (Trent), Klink (Irving)
Bio: Alden comes from Truro, Nova Scotia. He started his Pokemon journey at the age of 15 when he befriended a Riolu, which he named after the only other person present when it happened, his cousin Dave. From there, he decided to try and take on some of the regional gyms in the province. With the help of a Sableye he found in an old mining facility, named after the rusted partially destroyed sign he found at its entrance, he managed to barely defeat the first regional gym, in New Glasgow. After discovering a Klink which he would name after the abandoned oil refinery he'd discovered it in, Alden cleared the gym in his hometown of Truro. By now, he was on top of the world, and feeling almost invincible. However, this arrogance would soon come back to bite him, as he was defeated quite easily by the Halifax gym leader. After this, Alden felt defeated. He hardly did any Pokemon battles for the next few months, it just didn't feel fulfilling anymore. Then he started reading about the American Pokemon Gyms. These gyms were infamously tough, and captivated Alden's attention. Alden, tired of it all, decided to forget all about the regional gyms and forge out on his own, tackling American gyms while he was at it. So, he hopped on the next train leaving town, and a month or two and several missed stops later, he's found himself in Lexington, Missouri.
Starting off alone: Yes

Cherry's and Leslie's group is in Crossville, Illinois right now... So do some catch up on that. Cherry, Krissy Caine, Leslie B. Burke, Blossom L. Burke and Jewel Burke smoke... just so you know. So... be in the forewarn of that.

Let's see what you got.

This is a Signup sheet for any and all newcomers that want in on our PokeMon RP. There will be a Character sheet to fill out for all applicants. If you need any info on this RP... feel free to ask @Rapror Augustine and or me Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow and you'll be given the details... What it's about...

Character Sheet is as follows:

Name:
Age&Gender:
Description: (Can be a picture & Detail. Just detail/Description or just Picture)
Progress:
Team:
Bio:
Group of people accompanying or starting off alone:

To all those who sign up... Good luck and hope for a place in the Rp. See you around. ;)

Link to thread: The United States Pokemon Region- A Possible multi-Crossover... Redux

Name: Jordan Mortimer Barlow
Age&Gender: Male 16
Description: Jordan Barlow (2).jpg
Progress: On a Pokemon Journey to become the best Pokemon Ranger in the Barlow Family.
Team: Snorunt. Geodude (Caught at Fire Prairie Creek), Hitmonchan (Originally belonged to his Biological father Randall Barlow) Loudred, Skarmory, Shuppet. Growlithe (East of Cleveland) and Sawk (Pokemon Battle match... Single Contest Entry)
Bio: (Jordan's Point of View) Mom... dad... are dead. They were shot and killed in the middle of the night... It happened 3 weeks ago and while i was with my Now Ex-friend Jessie Carson. I am no longer friends with him. I gave him my last 70 dollars to hitch a ride to where ever and never cross my path again. Nor yours. I lost you once before, Joanna... I am... as a very protective 15 year old am telling you... that I'll be damned. Damned if i am gonna lose you again. You're my sister. Where you go. I go. It's gonna be a matter of time before the ones that shot our parents... will catch the trail and follow where i am. Where we are. I have proof that they're dead... Because Our parent's pokemon... Are with me. I have them secretly tucked away for safe keeping. But they're ours now. (Another Point of View) I'm homeless and it's because Joanna's and my parents... are dead. They were shot in the middle of the night and i was down the street with my now Ex-friend Jessie Carson. He was the one who played a part in my sister emancipating from our family and leaving. I didn't help by betraying her. But She's my only close family left. And i Love her. Snorunt... He's my first pokemon. He found me while i was on the streets trying to survive... He even had a couple of pokeballs with him and everything. So... Let's just say... that my new home is with her. If i get a chance to speak with her again.
Group of people accompanying or starting off alone: In the beginning was travelling with Jessie Carson Which was a mistake. But then reunited with Biological sister and since that time... traveled with her. Currently travels with her.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Sorry ya'll I don't want to get involved in this when I'm not sure if I can be active in it to the best of my ability I don't want to slow you all down, so I'll simply take my leave, thank you for allocating me tho)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back