• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (SIGN-UP) The United States Pokemon Region- A Possible multi-Crossover... Redux

Here is Madison Prescott. I have an entire way this could be set up already. Basically Madison + Henry meet Sara, Anna, and Yugi while they are battling. He reveals Madison to her sisters and interrupts Anna's , Macie's , and Yugi's fight by sending Charcoal (his Charizard) after them to test them . In the midst of battle, Sara confronts Henry and manages to convince Madison that she joined the wrong path . After a prolonged respond, Madison finally agrees with Sara and amps up Macie's, Anna's, and Yugi's pokemon so they can take on Charizard and beat it. Once Charizard is free from Henry, Madison actually takes it from Henry and defeats her father personally using Charcoal, who was given powers far superior to Charcoal's amp by Madison in case of her betrayal . Once this occurs, she depowers the pokemon and Henry except for Charcoal , who will basically protect her as a Guardian of sorts, though she won't influence the RP in anyway afterward unless you decide for her to do so . Yes, I planned on her being in here since the beginning .

1d07bba40379359f677095302fa691af.png

tumblr_m89k0kWD7i1qeiocm.gif

My Third daughter was a secret to everyone, even my precious daughters . She was adopted well after their birth, about a year prior to them [Sara amdleaving on their adventure , and kept this fatal secret even from my dearest wife . She has powers incomprehensibly beyond all levels of classifications, concepts, and everything I have observed from other possible realms beyond our own [I.E: Referencing all other fictional worlds + all variations of the Pokemon World] COMBINED . She is the reason my Charizard has gained a power above all possible limitations. And... She is the reason my plans WILL go smoothly, and the revenge on the Champion will be swift indeed. At first I didn't feel like utilizing her was necessary for achieving my goals, but now I know that Sara and Anna have been converted beyond compare, and forces me to play my strongest trump-card. Come to me, my sweetest Madison ~! We have to find your treacherous sisters ! Once this world is conquered sweetie .... I shall be going to all the other possible variations of our world, tearing them apart
Henry to his advisor about Madison

Name: Madison Prescott

Nicknames: Trump-Card ( She was nicknamed the "Trump-Card" by her father . The reason why is because she is her final trump-card if his plans to corrupt Sara go completely south . She was treated even better than both Sara & Madison ) , The Youngest Prescott ( For somewhat obvious reasons... She is far younger than Sara and Anna ) , All-Powerful Child ( This is what her father called her after looking through the other worlds and determining her strength and uses ) . Key Player to Team Chaos ( She was referred to as this when talking to the Boss of Team Chaos )

Origin When looking at other various possible worlds for his Charizard to gain strength from, he accidentally teleported Madison from an Orphanage she was located from .

Team: She has no team of pokemon of any kind whatsoever . However, considering what she is capable of on her own, this is more to the adversaries' advantage rather than disadvantage .

Powers: She is described as having psychic/mental abilities incomprehensibly beyond the abilities of a hypothetical Omni-Creator by her adopted father Henry Prescott . She was the one that gave Charizard the power to be one with all the Pokemon variations, and all other possible fictional realities , as well as locking his heart specifically to allow him to gain Shadow Pokemon , abilities and movesets , and the ability to Mega Evolve without the use of his stone because Henry asked her to . As of this moment, she is the only one Henry's Charizard is specifically afraid of, despite her submissive and meekly nature .

Weaknesses: She is a child physically and emotionally , and can be knocked out quite effortlessly even by a regular human due to her frail nature. She is more used to her powers being sued for supportive/defensive reasons, so offensive applications to her psychic powers she would be very hesitant to do . She is very weak to manipulation , as shown with how easily Henry gets in her mind . She is very submissive at hard due to her cowardly and meek nature , albeit her temper can sort of offset this temporarily .

Personality: Shy, Timid, and Quiet , she has been shown to at least somewhat be a hesitant to speak to meet to anyone else beside her father Henry Prescott . However, it is worthy to note that because of this she barely has any known personality . She hates being the center of attention overall and likes being in the background, which due to the nature of her abilities would be quite ridiculous if that ever came to tuition. She seems to have a cold exterior but it is revealed that she actually is rather kind, but has been effected so much by Henry that she appears this way to others due to awkwardness around others. However, she has shown at times to be capable of quite the temper, although it is usually very silent and not exactly very outwardly . She doesn't exactly show boast her own abilities. She is very much afraid of Henry Prescott, and will do practically anything to not make him angry or upset. She has shown no compettive nature whatsoever, and in-fact doesn't like it when Pokemon have to battle, in a very similar way to how Sara doesn't like it. She is very empathic at times, to a similar degree or even greater degree than even her Oldest sister, Sara Prescott .

Bio: While the multitude of details of her history aren't really well known, Henry Prescott knows a good majority of what occurred to Madison Prescott [ Plus I'd like this to be well explained in the RP at large ] . She was an Orphan of sorts brought to the place by her parents at a young age. She knew she had powers but kept it a general secret as she didn't want to be thought of as stupid or apart from everyone else . However, this all changed when Henry Prescott found her. See, the reason why he left Anna Prescott become his Successor was simply due to the fact that he would have more time to work on his research about other realities beyond the infinite variations of the Pokemon World , which were in-fact other fictional continuities, but dear old Henry was unaware of that particular fact . He got this information from a 4th wall breaking character who was aware of this, and he was part of Team Chaos. He agreed to help on the condition the takeover of all worlds was split between them. Henry accepted and downloaded all his knowledge unto the computer. Hew was revealed to be a megalomaniac, someone who wanted to spread his influence across everything in all facets of creation. He wanted to become it's Omni-God. So, he then ran a scan over all said worlds and looked specifically for a person with the power that completely dwarfed everything in all facets of creation combined. He found a little girl who fit that exact description. Pressing the button on his Meta-Teleporter, he sent Madison from her Orphanage from an Unknown world . Madison was sat first scared and confuse, as any child who was abruptly taken from their home world would be. But she eventually decided to trust Henry Prescott and bonded with him, like a daughter to a father. She then did everything she could to please him, including amping up Charizard and such . Once about a year past since Madison's stay & Anna's pokemon journey, he decided to check up on her using the spy camera he placed on one of her apps. He wasn't pleased . He wanted Sara to be possessed by her own locked heart, to come back to her daddy and with Madison try to rule all that could possibly exist. However, due to Sara's unintended betrayal , he decided to personally confront his daughters and show them the true power of the Prescotts . Bringing Madison to reveal her to his daughters, and he brought a few of Team Chaos' grunts, he then went to where his daughters were to confront them personally . He is planning on teaching them a hard lesson... One they won't so easily forget.

It's team Magma, Aqua and Spectrum. However... This is a definite win. A Win from the very word in itself. WINNER!

1d07bba40379359f677095302fa691af.png

tumblr_m89k0kWD7i1qeiocm.gif

My Third daughter was a secret to everyone, even my precious daughters . She was adopted well after their birth, about a year prior to them [Sara amdleaving on their adventure , and kept this fatal secret even from my dearest wife . She has powers incomprehensibly beyond all levels of classifications, concepts, and everything I have observed from other possible realms beyond our own [I.E: Referencing all other fictional worlds + all variations of the Pokemon World] COMBINED . She is the reason my Charizard has gained a power above all possible limitations. And... She is the reason my plans WILL go smoothly, and the revenge on the Champion will be swift indeed. At first I didn't feel like utilizing her was necessary for achieving my goals, but now I know that Sara and Anna have been converted beyond compare, and forces me to play my strongest trump-card. Come to me, my sweetest Madison ~! We have to find your treacherous sisters ! Once this world is conquered sweetie .... I shall be going to all the other possible variations of our world, tearing them apart Henry to his advisor about Madison
Henry to his special advisor and servant about Madison

Name: Madison Prescott

Nicknames: Trump-Card ( She was nicknamed the "Trump-Card" by her father . The reason why is because she is her final trump-card if his plans to corrupt Sara go completely south . She was treated even better than both Sara & Madison ) , The Youngest Prescott ( For somewhat obvious reasons... She is far younger than Sara and Anna ) , All-Powerful Child ( This is what her father called her after looking through the other worlds and determining her strength and uses ) . Key Player to To The Three Teams (She was referred to as this when talking to the Bosses of Teams Aqua , Magma , and Plasma)

Origin When looking at other various possible worlds for his Charizard to gain strength from, he accidentally teleported Madison from an Orphanage she was located from .

Team: She has no team of pokemon of any kind whatsoever . However, considering what she is capable of on her own, this is more to the adversaries' advantage rather than disadvantage .

Powers: She is described as having psychic/mental abilities incomprehensibly beyond the abilities of a hypothetical Omni-Creator by her adopted father Henry Prescott . She was the one that gave Charizard the power to be one with all the Pokemon variations, and all other possible fictional realities , as well as locking his heart specifically to allow him to gain Shadow Pokemon , abilities and movesets , and the ability to Mega Evolve without the use of his stone because Henry asked her to . As of this moment, she is the only one Henry's Charizard is specifically afraid of, despite her submissive and meekly nature .

Weaknesses: She is a child physically and emotionally , and can be knocked out quite effortlessly even by a regular human due to her frail nature. She is more used to her powers being sued for supportive/defensive reasons, so offensive applications to her psychic powers she would be very hesitant to do . She is very weak to manipulation , as shown with how easily Henry gets in her mind . She is very submissive at hard due to her cowardly and meek nature , albeit her temper can sort of offset this temporarily .

Personality: Shy, Timid, and Quiet , she has been shown to at least somewhat be a hesitant to speak to meet to anyone else beside her father Henry Prescott . However, it is worthy to note that because of this she barely has any known personality . She hates being the center of attention overall and likes being in the background, which due to the nature of her abilities would be quite ridiculous if that ever came to tuition. She seems to have a cold exterior but it is revealed that she actually is rather kind, but has been effected so much by Henry that she appears this way to others due to awkwardness around others. However, she has shown at times to be capable of quite the temper, although it is usually very silent and not exactly very outwardly . She doesn't exactly show boast her own abilities. She is very much afraid of Henry Prescott, and will do practically anything to not make him angry or upset. She has shown no compettive nature whatsoever, and in-fact doesn't like it when Pokemon have to battle, in a very similar way to how Sara doesn't like it. She is very empathic at times, to a similar degree or even greater degree than even her Oldest sister, Sara Prescott .

Bio: While the multitude of details of her history aren't really well known, Henry Prescott knows a good majority of what occurred to Madison Prescott [ Plus I'd like this to be well explained in the RP at large ] . She was an Orphan of sorts brought to the place by her parents at a young age. She knew she had powers but kept it a general secret as she didn't want to be thought of as stupid or apart from everyone else . However, this all changed when Henry Prescott found her. See, the reason why he left Anna Prescott become his Successor was simply due to the fact that he would have more time to work on his research about other realities beyond the infinite variations of the Pokemon World , which were in-fact other fictional continuities, but dear old Henry was unaware of that particular fact . He got this information from a 4th wall breaking character who was aware of this, and he was part of Team Chaos. He agreed to help on the condition the takeover of all worlds was split between them. Henry accepted and downloaded all his knowledge unto the computer. Hew was revealed to be a megalomaniac, someone who wanted to spread his influence across everything in all facets of creation. He wanted to become it's Omni-God. So, he then ran a scan over all said worlds and looked specifically for a person with the power that completely dwarfed everything in all facets of creation combined. He found a little girl who fit that exact description. Pressing the button on his Meta-Teleporter, he sent Madison from her Orphanage from an Unknown world . Madison was sat first scared and confuse, as any child who was abruptly taken from their home world would be. But she eventually decided to trust Henry Prescott and bonded with him, like a daughter to a father. She then did everything she could to please him, including amping up Charizard and such . Once about a year past since Madison's stay & Anna's pokemon journey, he decided to check up on her using the spy camera he placed on one of her apps. He wasn't pleased . He wanted Sara to be possessed by her own locked heart, to come back to her daddy and with Madison try to rule all that could possibly exist. However, due to Sara's unintended betrayal , he decided to personally confront his daughters and show them the true power of the Prescotts . Bringing Madison to reveal her to his daughters, and he brought a few grunts from each organazation , he then went to where his daughters were to confront them personally . He is planning on teaching them a hard lesson... One they won't so easily forget.

Name: Green Taylor
Age&Gender: 19, F
Description:
FeMC.png
Progress: Completed PokeAcademy
Team: Dragonair (Melpomene), Gyarados (Leviathen), Lilligant (Athena), Espeon (Solus), Umbreon (Luna), Tyrantrum (Romulus).
Bio: Green was named after the famous Pokemon trainer Green, friends with former champions Red & Green, much to her chagrin. Raised in a supportive upper-class family, Green was encouraged to be studious. She had gone to Pokemon-oriented prep schools, recently graduating from the PokeAcademy in Orlando. Her studies focused on Pokemon, while minoring in business and media. Her graduation gift from her parents was her favorite Pokemon, Dratini. She named it Melpomene after thr Greek god of music.

She immediately off on a year-long adventure, trying her hand at being a Pokemon trainer before setting off professionally. Green was able to put her knowledge of Pokemon to work, capturing a Magikarp, knowing full well that it would quickly become a mighty Gyarados. She was cautious to be extra caring when training it so that it would not turn rogue and fall into the stereotype. She named it Leviathen after the mythological sea beast.

She toured the United States, coming to a Pokemon Adoption Agency in Detroit. She adopted two Eevees, naming those after the sun and the moon. Green spent more time training Solus during the day and Luna at night.

Next came Lilligant, whom she found wild in the grassland of Kentucky. Rather than outright capture, she managed to goad it with Lilligant's preferred Pokefood, spending a good few hours picnicking with it and sharing sweet scents that it would enjoy. Ahe named her Athena.

Finally was Tarantrum. Green spent time with a paleontological group in Utah searching for the perfect fossil to revive an ancient Pokemon from. After many hot days she found a viable specimen. The Tytantrum was named Romulus, the mighty founder of ancient Rome.

After she had the league standard team of six, she had decided that her journey was complete, deciding to go into the workforce.

Shopping her resume around, she was contacted by the agent of Macie Lightfoot. Macir had apparently become big enough to warrant needing a personal advisor on top of having an agent, someone more in the field. With a good degree and well-traveled, Green fit thr mold enough now to get her job. She agreed to the position and set out to meet Macie in person at the Cleveland Gym. She studied her team on the way, happy to get a fresh start to her career.
Next came Group:

Name: Green Taylor
Age&Gender: 19, F
Description:
View attachment 444002
Progress: Completed PokeAcademy
Team: Dragonair (Melpomene), Gyarados (Leviathen), Lilligant (Athena), Espeon (Solus), Umbreon (Luna), Tyrantrum (Romulus).
Bio: Green was named after the famous Pokemon trainer Green, friends with former champions Red & Green, much to her chagrin. Raised in a supportive upper-class family, Green was encouraged to be studious. She had gone to Pokemon-oriented prep schools, recently graduating from the PokeAcademy in Orlando. Her studies focused on Pokemon, while minoring in business and media. Her graduation gift from her parents was her favorite Pokemon, Dratini. She named it Melpomene after thr Greek god of music.

She immediately off on a year-long adventure, trying her hand at being a Pokemon trainer before setting off professionally. Green was able to put her knowledge of Pokemon to work, capturing a Magikarp, knowing full well that it would quickly become a mighty Gyarados. She was cautious to be extra caring when training it so that it would not turn rogue and fall into the stereotype. She named it Leviathen after the mythological sea beast.

She toured the United States, coming to a Pokemon Adoption Agency in Detroit. She adopted two Eevees, naming those after the sun and the moon. Green spent more time training Solus during the day and Luna at night.

Next came Lilligant, whom she found wild in the grassland of Kentucky. Rather than outright capture, she managed to goad it with Lilligant's preferred Pokefood, spending a good few hours picnicking with it and sharing sweet scents that it would enjoy. Ahe named her Athena.

Finally was Tarantrum. Green spent time with a paleontological group in Utah searching for the perfect fossil to revive an ancient Pokemon from. After many hot days she found a viable specimen. The Tytantrum was named Romulus, the mighty founder of ancient Rome.

After she had the league standard team of six, she had decided that her journey was complete, deciding to go into the workforce.

Shopping her resume around, she was contacted by the agent of Macie Lightfoot. Macir had apparently become big enough to warrant needing a personal advisor on top of having an agent, someone more in the field. With a good degree and well-traveled, Green fit thr mold enough now to get her job. She agreed to the position and set out to meet Macie in person at the Cleveland Gym. She studied her team on the way, happy to get a fresh start to her career.
Next came Group:

Wonderous... WONDEROUS! AWESOME in whole!

Macie's in front of the nearby hotel... but if you want to start post... We can make where they meet right away in short time... Somehow...

Sorry about how long this took.

Name: The Trainer with No Name , Nicknamed "Nameless Trainer"
Aliases: The Legendary Trainer, the Champion of Mountain of Crossroads , the King of Pokemon Battling, the Wise Pokemon Hermit, The One Who Battles , The First Pokemon Master , The Pokemon Legend , The Champion of Champions , The Undefeated Champion , The Man who Lost Everything , The Trainer who scares God , Red Second Coming [People considered his power to at least be on par with Red's] .
Age&Gender: Unknown ( He has lived quite a deal longer than most trainers and his prowess has constantly improved over his long years. Stated to be far older than most of the older trainers such as Agatha ) , likely Male considering his manly appearance overall.
Appearance: There isn't any doubt this man is any less than imposing. This caucasian man with a bit of a tan to him stands at 6 feet, 4 inches, and has a muscular build implying he trains regularly along with his Pokemon. He wears a purple shirt underneath a red cape that covers his right arm. He wears two black gloves with no sleeves on them. The notable thing is that on his belt carries is handcrafted by an unknown person. His eyes in battle were stated to be the equivalent of a Giratina staring you down, with red eyes only someone of truest determination , power , and strength can possibly give to someone .
Bio: It is unknown who this person was. There are many myths about this legend. However, he is the only one who knows whether or not it is true. It is known that this myth has half of his story in it : Legend has it he is the Former Champion of a Unknown Region that is supposedly a Super-Fusion of all the other iterations of Regions from all the worlds mixed together. He was a young boy who had ambition and drive , but due to his willpower became stronger than other that came before him. A legend greater than any other, he decided to travel alone to find a way to end his inner suffering. He lost all of his friends in his quest for strength, and he misses them dearly . They all died without him, but his will refused to let him rest , no matter how old he became . He will only perish if he is defeated in battle, something no one else has yet to do. His wandering landed him in the United States. Overhearing rumors about a trainer with special talents, he went to observe such a trainer for himself, to prove their worth . However, he encounters another trainer with a high degree of potential.
Team: Pikachu , Venusaur , Charizard , Blastoise , Snorlax , Heracross . All traind excellently and pushed well beyond the limitations of their species , both physically and mentally , and can do things unprecedented in their species . None of his pokemon wields no Megas , Z-Stones , or anything of the sort.

Sorry about how long this took.

Name: The Trainer with No Name , Nicknamed "Nameless Trainer"
Aliases: The Legendary Trainer, the Champion of Mountain of Crossroads , the King of Pokemon Battling, the Wise Pokemon Hermit, The One Who Battles , The First Pokemon Master , The Pokemon Legend , The Champion of Champions , The Undefeated Champion , The Man who Lost Everything , The Trainer who scares God , Red Second Coming [People considered his power to at least be on par with Red's] .
Age&Gender: Unknown ( He has lived quite a deal longer than most trainers and his prowess has constantly improved over his long years. Stated to be far older than most of the older trainers such as Agatha ) , likely Male considering his manly appearance overall.
Appearance: There isn't any doubt this man is any less than imposing. This caucasian man with a bit of a tan to him stands at 6 feet, 4 inches, and has a muscular build implying he trains regularly along with his Pokemon. He wears a purple shirt underneath a red cape that covers his right arm. He wears two black gloves with no sleeves on them. The notable thing is that on his belt carries is handcrafted by an unknown person. His eyes in battle were stated to be the equivalent of a Giratina staring you down, with red eyes only someone of truest determination , power , and strength can possibly give to someone .
Bio: It is unknown who this person was. There are many myths about this legend. However, he is the only one who knows whether or not it is true. It is known that this myth has half of his story in it : Legend has it he is the Former Champion of a Unknown Region that is supposedly a Super-Fusion of all the other iterations of Regions from all the worlds mixed together. He was a young boy who had ambition and drive , but due to his willpower became stronger than other that came before him. A legend greater than any other, he decided to travel alone to find a way to end his inner suffering. He lost all of his friends in his quest for strength, and he misses them dearly . They all died without him, but his will refused to let him rest , no matter how old he became . He will only perish if he is defeated in battle, something no one else has yet to do. His wandering landed him in the United States. Overhearing rumors about a trainer with special talents, he went to observe such a trainer for himself, to prove their worth . However, he encounters another trainer with a high degree of potential.
Team: Pikachu , Venusaur , Charizard , Blastoise , Snorlax , Heracross . All traind excellently and pushed well beyond the limitations of their species , both physically and mentally , and can do things unprecedented in their species . None of his pokemon wields no Megas , Z-Stones , or anything of the sort.

That's a ringer... A real ringer.

I've been meaning to RP as " The Trainer with No Name " for a long time. I felt Anna should have a big surprise when she heads over to the gym.

I've been meaning to RP as " The Trainer with No Name " for a long time. I felt Anna should have a big surprise when she heads over to the gym.

That's okay. It's more than welcomed. But again... like before when first signed. Many characters as you want to create. Just be sure that you can keep track of them all. All is good. Really it's good. No doubt.

I'll respond with Anna and Sara , but they didn't seem important enough to the conversation at hand to note.

(.... As much as it pains me to say this..... I think I shouldn't be in this RP. I've been so backed up by IRL stuff I don't think I can juggle this RP anymore. Especially considering the fact I haven't posted in so long.)

(.... As much as it pains me to say this..... I think I shouldn't be in this RP. I've been so backed up by IRL stuff I don't think I can juggle this RP anymore. Especially considering the fact I haven't posted in so long.)

You should be. Just jump in when you can... Or at least... Well... write yourself out gracefully. So it's like you just up'd and poofed out without a trace.

Name: Dan Schneider
Age&Gender: 52 male
Description: MoreLikeDanPutItInsideHer.jpg
Progress: Veteran trainer
Team: Slowbro with Recycle, Heal Pulse, Slack Off, Block and carrying a leppa berry
Bio: A native of the US. A kind trainer who likes children very much.
Group of people accompanying or starting off alone: Solo

Name: Dan Schneider
Age&Gender: 52 male
Description: View attachment 445465
Progress: Veteran trainer
Team: Slowbro with Recycle, Heal Pulse, Slack Off, Block and carrying a leppa berry
Bio: A native of the US. A kind trainer who likes children very much.
Group of people accompanying or starting off alone: Solo

Pm for all details and what your role may be... via: If interested.

Name: Lilah Paton
Age/gender: 21 fem
Description: Short blackish-blue hair, dark eyes, bangs in her face
Progress: Connoisseur/attorney sort of dealio
Team: Cyndaquil
Bio: Lilah gets right down to business and does whatever she can for others. Usually quiet, but willing to step out of her comfort zone. Tried to be a trainer but found it didn't work for her - she kept her starter though.
Group of people starting off with or alone: Jumping in, discussed in pm

So, uh, howdy people, I was Invited and here is my character sheet
(EDITED)
Name: Markus Smirnoff
Age&Gender: 30
Description: (Can be a picture & Detail. Just detail/Description or just Picture) His hair is crimson and well combed and wears two piece suits regularly but and always seems to have them well ironed and pressed. But in a more casual sense he wears some kind of v-neck and slacks with sneakers
Progress: Connoisseur
Team: Metagross(Mega), Gardevoir, Gallade, Musharna. Oranguru, Alakazam
Bio: From ages 18 to 24 he was studying psychic pokemon and law. When he got his law degree he was a pretty crash and burn ticket lawyer. Until he switched his focus to being an asset lawyer. He has an air of mystery and passion behind every single one of his actions.
Group of people accompanying or starting off alone: Alone

Last edited:
So, uh, howdy people, I was Invited and here is my character sheet
(EDITED)
Name: Markus Smirnoff
Age&Gender: 30
Description: (Can be a picture & Detail. Just detail/Description or just Picture) His hair is crimson and well combed and wears two piece suits regularly but and always seems to have them well ironed and pressed. But in a more casual sense he wears some kind of v-neck and slacks with sneakers
Progress: Connoisseur
Team: Metagross(Mega), Gardevoir, Gallade, Musharna. Oranguru, Alakazam
Bio: From ages 18 to 24 he was studying psychic pokemon and law. When he got his law degree he was a pretty crash and burn ticket lawyer. Until he switched his focus to being an asset lawyer. He has an air of mystery and passion behind every single one of his actions.
Group of people accompanying or starting off alone: Alone

That'll work. Now.. we bring in your entry...

And a picture for your character... Try this: 38B1236D00000578-3802458-image-m-48_1474559734316.jpg OR this: Sherlock-Holmes-sherlock-holmes-2009-film-11266861-1920-1080.jpg

Last edited:
Name: Maya Jensen
Age&Gender: Female 15
Description:
6820579-liu-yifei-e1467748349409.jpg
Progress: Just starting out
Team: Charmander (Nickname Dragon)
Bio: Maya is the daughter of Kristy and Michael Jensen. Kristy and Michael own the company, Jensen Industries, which works on creating various products as well as Pokémon Research. Pubically, Maya showed up one day about 2 years ago and then a year after that an announcement was made that it turned out that Maya and her older sister were the daughter's of Kristy Jensen. But Maya nor her sister are usually seen in the spotlight when it comes to news coverage and the like. Recently, Maya was sent out into the world on her own Pokémon journey to catch them all. So that's what Maya is doing as she sets out with a pokedex and her starter Pokémon, Dragon (Charmander).
Group of people accompanying or starting off alone: Starting off alone.

Name: Lilah Paton
Age/gender: 21 fem
Description: Short blackish-blue hair, dark eyes, bangs in her face
Progress: Connoisseur/attorney sort of dealio
Team: Cyndaquil
Bio: Lilah gets right down to business and does whatever she can for others. Usually quiet, but willing to step out of her comfort zone. Tried to be a trainer but found it didn't work for her - she kept her starter though.
Group of people starting off with or alone: Jumping in, discussed in pm

You want in? Start with an entry post bringing your character in... Begin it.

5ab73301254cb43df0fade06880ff579.png

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (7).gif The New Macie M. Lightfoot (17).gif

• Macie's Personality is that of a natural carefree girl who's got a lot of Love in her heart and yet because of that, it means that she's also the most easiest prey to go at and attack because the outside surrounding world see it as if she would not attack and fight back. However if pushed... She will return fire and not back down. She's a caring person, Kind and generous to a fault. Expressive in all things that she desires to do. She's outgoing. Even motherly to her own children.

She's romantic to the one who's got her heart. And to her children. When those around her are threatened, she snaps and unleashes a sense of fight at those who seek to cross her at any given time and dare to threaten or antagonize her.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back