• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy *Sigh* I need more Role playing people...

NeganSteven

Don't get Glenned
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I am looking for more people to Role play with as today I was kicked out of a DnD group for being too young.....So, as such I am looking for something to take place in a mythical world, be it Modern day or older times. All I know is I want magic, lots of it, and fun characters to interact with. PM me if interested please....

PS. I am also open to adding certain fandoms into the RP for no reason.

Would you like to do one based off dragons and humans? It's a romance though, if you want to know more I'd be willing to explain. I also have one where it's a male dominated society, magic ability determines your rank, and I'll be a woman crossdressing as a man and trying to be your butler. If you want to know more for either just let me know.

I run a forum/discord group that is a medieval fantasy and has stat system similar to dnd. We do not have an age limit to join. About post-war times where magical beings are being hunted down. I can go into more detail but dont wanna spam here with lore

I'm up for that!

-Or PM me!

I'm up for anything, really, I'm pretty flexible with role-playing.

tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back