• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Shura Academy: How Strong is Your Punch!? (Martial Arts/Super Power/ School RP)

Ikal was dropped off in front of the academy with her schedule and a folder in hand as she had her luggage with her , she hurriedly walked to the school but stopped and looked around , she had never seen something so pristine and immense , she dropped her luggage by and looked away to see people with their own stories and own abilities interacting with each other. She side and fiddled with her earring and biting her bottom lip. She had gone to a normal school most of her life and she would never imagine that she would get accepted to a school like this. However the uniform she was given made her feel completely exposed as people gave her odd glances. the fabric gripped onto her body as she breathed and swung back and forward quite embarrassed as her small stature didn't help her either given her voluptuous body she wore a turtleneck and white gloves to cover herself and mostly so no one would see how her contractors influence was spreading across her body, , however most of this was probably only being noticed by her . She looked at her schedule and sighed , she had no idea where dorms where or where to even go in the first place , she looked totally helpless . Ikal sighed as she knew she was too much of a pansy to ask anyone for help.
dDqS0OE.jpg
( ikals outfit and obvious discomfort)

Ikal couldn't separate which person belonged to what grade or even if they where a contracter at all. she tugged on her turtle neck , she did not feel like this was going to bode well at all. and now she was feeling hungry.

( open for interaction)

Last edited:
Shen Yin Long
(Location: Atop the Main School's tower. With: Dante ( One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost ). Mentions: William ( Kloudy Kloudy ) and Cayde ( Ghost Toast Ghost Toast )
Shen YinLong (Martial Arts President).png

"Ah, it's always nice to see fresh new faces in our delightful Academy. Oh? Its seems the Ice Queen's Pet Dog is on the prowl too, this will definitely be a fun year."

Standing at the highest point of one of the school's many towers was a figure emitting a semi-deadly presence. With his feet balancing on the pointed edge of the towers flag post, Shen Yin Long stared across the courtyard, a serene smile on his face as his eyes remained closed, a mask of intrigue painted upon his visage. Of course, this was all to mask the predatory sight that was gazing on the fresh batch of new students and returning students, looking for anything Shen would consider 'interesting'.

Putting his hand to his chin in a thinking pose, Shen couldn't help but let his thoughts out loud, "Now let's see what we have here in terms of prospects," Glancing towards the dorms, Shen caught a slight glimpse of Cayde with a female figure next to him, but his visage quickly stepped away from the window along with his companion as Shen let out an appreciative whistle, "Seems our dear Grand Order has himself a voluptuous visitor, although he could definitely do better than a Contractor." Shen let out a small chuckle as he went back to studying the new crop for this year.

Shen could already spot Willliam in the courtyard welcoming new students. Of course that lap dog would try to show his face, anything to make that Samurai bitch happy. With a malevolent chuckle, Shen's attention shifted to that shady spot underneath the tree where the Grand Emperor took his naps. A surge of rage flooded Shen's thoughts at the mere mention of Ryo. Of course that slothful bastard wouldn't be here, probably off somewhere concocting another idiot party. That fool had ruined all of Shen's carefully laid plans and had taken his rightful claim on the previous Grand Emperor and was now walking around WITHOUT AN OUNCE OF REGRET!!

Catching himself before he lost control, Shen took a calming breathe and shifted his attention elsewhere. From the bumbling students that seemed to be charging in to the form of Dante, who had just got done instructing some of his students. Oh? An intrigued glint formed in Shen's eyes as he admire Dante's stature. The elusive storm caller was among one of the stronger fighters in Shen's faction and had always been one of Shen's more interesting targets. Maybe now was the time to recruit him for future plans, since it was never to cautious to have more pawns to use against Ryo.

Standing up from his crouching position on the tower, Shen seemed to fade away, as if he was never there, the only indication being a mild displacement of wind. A second later, Shen landed in the courtyard with a light tap being the only sign of his speed. To the students around him, it was as if he had appeared out of no where, nobody able to track his speed. Most avoided Shen, since it was rare for him to mingle among the student body. With a serene smile towards the people around him, Shen made his way over to Dante, hands folded behind his back.

Stopping to stand in front of him, Shen gave a benevolent smile towards Dante, "Ah, Mr. De la Cruz, inspiring the youth to inherit your Art. It does my heart good to see such dedication to your Style." With a subtle shift of his eyes, Shen looked one more time to see of the Grand Emperor had assumed his spot underneath the tree, wary of his interference, since he was one of the few who could evade Shen's senses. With no sign of him, Shen brought his attention back to Dante, offering his hand for a friend shake, his intentions hidden, "As always, Shura Academy welcomes you back with open arms. I would like you offer you a proposal, one that would hopefully benefit us both my friend. Mind hearing me out?"

Maya Kurokami
(Location: Office to Main school Entrance.)

Maya Kurokami (Contractor President).png

Maya once again found herself lost in the loads of paperwork caused by her position. It didn't help that most of these incidents weren't even caused by her Contractors, or even Shen's Martial Artists! It was all that idiot's fault! Maya sighed at that thought, cause in hindsight it actually wasn't his fault. Ryo mostly minded his own business and only fought when bothered or challenged, usually the former. It wasn't his fault that people kept challenging him because they thought he wasn't a rightful Grand Emperor. Maya rubbed her temples in frustration as she filled out the fifteenth form justifying why the Grand Emperor had yet again shoved a student's head up another students rear.

Placing her pen back into its holder, Maya spun her chair around to gaze out her office window. Leaning her chin against her hand, she scanned over the edges of her garden to see the new arrivals, a small smile on her face. It always filled her with hope to see new students with so much potential entering Shura, hoping to better the world. Of course there were also the ones looking to improve their skills or battle worthy rivals, but they were fine with her too.

Maya would've loved to be out there right now, but she'd have to settle for being late to greet them, for there was to much work to be done, so she simply settled for sending William. With a quick stretch to ease her joints, Maya stood from her chair and made her way out of her office, grabbing her prized katana and attaching it to her hip (But not before inspecting and cleaning it several times.). As she walked towards the courtyard, she was greeted by the students, warm smiles on their faces as she passed. Maya would return a polite nod and a simple wave out of courtesy.

Arriving at the entrance to the entrance of the school, Maya immediately went on guard as she spotted Shen. Making a note to keep an eye on the suspicious President, she took her station at the Main School's doorway to greet those coming in. A beautiful smile stunned some passing students into running into walls, but they couldn't help it, she was freaking hot!

Maya shifted her posture to appear as commanding as possible while trying to remain approachable as she greeted those arriving and returning, "Welcome to Shura Academy, it is a pleasure to make the acquaintance of both new and old."
(Maya is Open for Interaction)

Interacting with: YungJazz YungJazz
Nearby: Kloudy Kloudy
42d4b26a7e9d4833a7d0d41f9e6210d7--muscle-tank.jpg

Had he blinked in that moment, he would have missed it entirely.

In the immense crowd of people, it could become difficult for Dante to pick an unfamiliar aura out of the crowd. Truth be told, much of the Auras he saw tended to blend together into such a menagerie that his Aura Sense did him little good. When someone was instead perched high above, however, they were instead much as a lighthouse beacon to his gaze. Especially someone with as much power as the Martial Arts Student Council President. Given the distance, Dante had thought little of the other student. That is, until the beacon suddenly grew brighter from the expense of ki and then, just as suddenly, vanished. That warranted some additional attention.

Such ungodly speed was not something to underestimate...

Then, in the next instant, the young man was in the crowd with everyone. There was no following his actions, no way of knowing what route was taken from point A to point B. It was practically teleportation. Many a man would have been intimidated by such a feat. Many a wise man would avoid someone with that much speed and power.

Dante, however, was not one of those people.

Instead, his countenance was completely unchanged, even as Shen approached him with hands hidden behind his back. To conceal one's hands was usually a good sign that they had something to hide, as most fighters came to learn at one point or another.

"Ah, Mr. De la Cruz, inspiring the youth to inherit your Art. It does my heart good to see such dedication to your Style."

Or, perhaps, the President was looking for a favor? Shen was, to Dante's frustration, incredibly hard to read. Even Shen's aura betrayed no sign of his true intentions. Fortunately, Dante had quite the poker face himself, showing none of the inner machinations of his mind as he answered without missing a beat and with a smile on his face, "Of course. It is, after all, a Senpai's job to inspire and nurture their precious Kohai."

A hand was extended.

In most cases, such a thing would be innocuous. A simple friendly gesture with no ulterior motive. However, given the parties involved, it had far greater implications. They were, after all, Martial Artists. Both of their styles used Ki/Aura to turn their strikes into lethal attacks. In this instance, it seemed, Shen truly came in peace, however.

"As always, Shura Academy welcomes you back with open arms. I would like you offer you a proposal, one that would hopefully benefit us both my friend. Mind hearing me out?"

Dante gave a soft laugh as he shook the other's hand. "I suppose I must. You are the President, after all. And short of seeking refuge in the heavens, I don't see much chance in me outrunning you if I tried to get away" He joked with a lighthearted grin, releasing the President's hand to once more try and tame that same strand of hair that wanted to hang in his face rather than cooperate.

The fact that Shen had come searching specifically for Dante had him intrigued. What could he have in mind that would mutually benefit both of them? For now, he'd hear what the President had to say. After all, it couldn't hurt to find out what task had coaxed the President down from his tower...

||Nikolaus Adler||
ce36ac282044f814ad7ffb0310e9365f--interesting-stuff-awesome-stuff.jpg
The red haired girl introduced herself as Sunshine Denvers. A strange name, unlike any he had ever heard, but he nodded and introduced himself, "Of course! My name ist Nikolaus Adler, Nice to meet you all," Before he could bow, his hand was violently grabbed turning him around to a teary eyed woman, who spouted something about him 'his locked off memories'.

Though it was believable. "Oh? I see, were you a squadmate of mine? Oh! Maybe it was zat week I don't remember living." His squadmates refused to tell him anything, except he became like that because he drank five kegs worth of wheat beer. It probably wasn't anything important anyway.
//———//
Deucalion Deucalion
Zamasu Zamasu
Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi

William Rundell Haus-Code
f457293b029d2cf591b4340d142411fb--anime-male-anime-kawaii.jpg

William simply nodded at Morgan's response and said no more on the matter, choosing to instead turn back to his dinner plate-sized portal as it hung in the air at eye-level. His eyebrows raised in mild interest as he saw President Shen approach the group that had been play fighting, appearing seemingly from nowhere. William was not trained in martial arts and couldn't particularly sense the ki from any of the individuals, nor could he physically witness the speed at which Shen was moving at, so it truly did seem like he had just teleported in from thin air.

Watching on, he took note of the small exchange between the two. Shen was offering... Dante a deal of some kind. If William had to guess, it was likely one that involved a plan to defeat the Grand Emperor. If there was one thing he could find in common between himself and Shen, it was that they both hated Rank 1 Ryo Kantar. Shrugging with indifference, William closed the portal and returned his attention back to the stream of students that were still coming through. He knew President Kurokami was heavily snowed over with bureaucratic paperwork and such, so he had taken it upon himself to take some of the load off and help her out. But even still, he was impressed to see Maya now walk out into the open to man the main building's front door, apparently already finished with her business. Just another demonstration as to his undoubtable respect for the woman.

"So how's Cayde? The two of you are doing well, I presume." William suddenly addressed Morgan with a conversational tone, making sure she knew that she hadn't been forgotten. Cayde was one of the rare few martial artists that William knew who had managed to appear somewhat respectable during the brief periods where the two had conversed. The Grand Order was tolerable enough and it made supporting Morgan's relationship with him slightly less of an offense to the Vice-President contractor, who had very almost ridiculously high standards when it came to those he naturally disliked. It was people like Shen, Ryo and Ken that William couldn't stand, the last two being at the top of his 'Most Hated Enemies' list. Even just thinking about Ken Mikoto left a sour taste in his mouth, the sense of unfinished business and betrayal still heavy weights upon his shoulders. Not even Yoru, one of his childhood friends when he had been best friends with Ken still, would be able to bring them back together, or at least that was what William believed.

Dante Verren Dante Verren
Webs Elk Webs Elk YungJazz YungJazz One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost Ghost Toast Ghost Toast

Last edited:
Ken Mikoto & Yoru Nekuro

• Ken rubbed his eyes while finishing the last of the paperwork. Usually he would have waited until he got to the school to do it, but today was special. The first day of school meant he would have more paperwork to do once he got there. Ken shrugged though as he didn't mind being the Vice-President and taking on the tasks.

About 45 minutes later, Ken was walking towards the front of the school, paperwork and school supplies in hand. He looked at all the first year students buzzing about and reminisced to his first year.

Was I that frantic?
    Ken asked himself, as he began looking around more. The first thing he spotted was the three members of the Contractor Council standing at the gate. He first glanced at the president. The Samurai warrior was for the most part okay in Ken's eyes. The only thing he didn't like about her was when she'd literally pick him up. Ken mentally cursed his appearance as Ken turned to look at the Vice President. As his eyes passed over William, Ken frowned. Ken didn't necessarily hate the boy, but he definitely didn't like his interactions with him. Ever since he came to Shura, his old childhood friend had become his biggest rival/enemy. It definitely didn't help that they both became the Vice Presidents of their respective councils at the same time. However, one thing they both share is their dislike of the Grand Emperor. Ken didn't understand how someone so nonchalant could be placed in a position of so much power. Ken definitely didn't like the man, but his biggest concern was how the main affected his Senpai, the President of the Martial Arts Council.

As he continued his train of thought, his other childhood friend ran up to him, "Good Morning, Ken!"

Snapping out of his thoughts, Ken looked up and noticed Yoru, "Good Morning, Yoru!"

He looked down at her hands and saw the bag and laughed, "Did you overcook again?"

Yoru laughed and nodded, "I couldn't help it. I cook when I'm excited!"

As they talked, Yoru couldn't help but over hear the buzz of the first students commenting on her appearance. Chuckling, she stated, "If you want one, you can have one. I know you probably didn't have enough time to fix lunch due to that paperwork."

Ken smiled, "Thanks!"

Before he could say anything else, a newcomer, probably a high school junior or senior, walked up and asked Yoru, "Excuse me, are you a male or female?"

Yoru looked behind the boy to see a group of older students and new students. She caught eyes with ken, who was stifling a laugh before anwering the boy, "Last time I checked, I was a boy, so let's go with that."

With that, she threw a wink towards the boy before turning back towards Ken. The highschooler blushed and ran back towards the group.

Both Ken and Yoru laughed until Ken looked back in that direction and spotted Shen talking to Dante. Although he didn't know him personally, Ken knew that Dante was one fo the strongest martial Artists in the school. Because of this, Shen regularly talked about the male. As Ken stared at the two males, Yoru followed his glance and spotted the conversation as well.

"Hey, Ken! Isn't that Dante? The martial artists who's supposed to be my dormmate?"

Ken, breaking off from his trance, nodded, "Yeah. You want to go talk to him before school starts?"

Yoru nodded, and they both walked over to Shen and Dante. Once they reached them, they both bowed, "Good morning, President. Good morning, Mr. De la Cruz"

As Vice President, Ken was interested in what the President was up to, but knowing him, it was probably related to the Grand Emperor.

fcb3b19e9de3f466fa840c9566ce40161230350040_full.jpg

latest

Mentions
Kloudy Kloudy - William
YungJazz YungJazz - Shen & Maya
One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost - Dante

Last edited:
Morgan couldn't help but feel a tinge of surprise as William asked about Cayde well being and their relationship. The surprise only lasted for a minute before the feeling was quickly suppressed. "Minus the issue that most people have with you know who on the grand council Cayde is doing well. As far as I can tell our relationship is doing well." her tone seemed to be a tiny bit more lighter now than it was a minute ago. That was because she was now thinking about Cayde. Morgan always tried not to think about Cayde when she needed to focus and he wasn't around. If she started to think about him to much it always interfered with her productivity.

Scanning the crowd again her eyes fell upon a group of martial artist. That being the Martial artist student council president, Williams rival the VP, and two other. The shorter looking one seemed familiar most likely because he was seen often hanging around the Martial VP. Morgan raised her hand and placed it on Williams shoulder. "Don't go starting trouble on the first day." She said back in her bland tone of voice. She motioned with her head in the direction of Shen , Ken, and the other two as a sign of which area William should avoid going to make sure he didn't get in a fight.
Kloudy Kloudy

Trey Wolf

Trey just stared at the person as they talked, starting to regret his decision. This was further exemplified by the fact that literally everyone was greeting him. Who was this guy anyway? He never saw them last year, so that had to make them a freshman. But it seemed like he was pretty popular before.
Regardless, Trey silently picked up half of the book stack, deciding that he'd ignore the others talking to them and get this thing over with. Judging by the voice, it didn't seem likely that this person was, in fact, a girl.

Deucalion Deucalion

"Well that's good to hear. Hopefully you won't have to experience what his... kind do to those they are close to." A bitter look came about William's expression as he found himself unconsciously staring at Vice-President Mikoto as the other Vice-President walked across the front entrance towards the other martial artists. He had no idea how Yoru could stand that traitor, let alone continue to be friends with him. William sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose and rubbing the stress from his eyes.

Nearly jumping as Morgan placed a hand on his shoulder smiled at her attempt to comfort him, "Yeah... It wouldn't be fitting of a Vice-President to cause problems on the first day of school in front of all the new arrivals. Maya would have my head..." William grinned sheepishly at the thought of needlessly embarrassing himself and ran a hand through dark hair, "I've got some matters to attend to. I'll keep you notified of any developing issues, so excuse me." He offered Morgan a more friendly smile as he turned to leave, "I trust you'll keep everyone in line over here for me."

With that finished, he began to make his way back the main school building, following along with the stream of students as he increased the pace of his stride. He closed his eyes for a brief moment as he let the refreshing morning breeze stroke his face, the spots of sunlight streaking down painting a rather angelic image of the school filled with monsters. Opening his eyes again, William found himself just coming up to the front entrance's main doors. Stopping just short of the beautiful lady stood there, William bowed respectfully.

"Madame President Kurokami. I have to report that all is proceeding well and no major issues have arisen. Disciplinary McClain has been posted in my stead at the main gates and there has been no sign of Code K... sleeping." Code K was their codeword for the Grand Emperor, Ryo Kantar, and although he wasn't sure where the need for such terminology had sprung from, he hadn't questioned it. When it came to formal matters such as these, William took great pride in acting as professionally as he possibly could, especially in the presence of President Kurokami. When not on the job, he could afford to be more relaxed and informal, but it was a rare occasion if William was not be on the job. Indeed, it was only in case of close friends such as Morgan that he freely used first names in public, although President Kurokami was an exception. There was a specific hierarchy in place for a reason and William would be damned if he were to be caught for insubordination to his betters, even if they endorsed it.

"I would like to enquire as to when we shall depart for the opening ceremony, Madame President Kurokami. Unfortunately, the system has failed to include it in my schedule." William smiled apologetically, slightly embarrassed with having to ask for help in simple organisational skills. Perhaps it was beginners bad luck? It was the first day of school after all, he was probably a little rusty. Not that he could be blamed for a system failure either, that certainly was not his department. Speaking of which, he still needed to contact the tech department about that issue, apparently it was beginning to really affect some of the school's faculties.

YungJazz YungJazz
Dante Verren Dante Verren Webs Elk Webs Elk

Seung Ju
At the boy's unique reaction Seung shook her head with quickly looking at him with a begging face. "No I don't mean of this life. Our previous life together one where we stood by each other's side the only ones we could trust was each other. Us against the world that's what you always told me!" Seung was now getting closer she brought the boy's hands closer resting her face in them like a loving wife. The fake he didn't remember her was breaking her heart she only prayed he would regain his memories. "Do you remember anything about me? Your name? My name? Our home? Our...family?" She asked bringing a hand up to his face hoping maybe just maybe her love would get through to him and break this vile cure inflicted onto him.
Love of Cyanide Love of Cyanide

As he waited, he soon saw Maya and William outside discussing. He could tell from the looks of it it was something serious and said "Hey kid, I gotta go,". He then handed her her new schedule and said "Have fun kid, and enjoy your time here!". He than ran off to join the two and smiled as he approached them. They were actually two sane people, people who knew what they were doing with their power, unlike one Grand Emperor. He walked to the two and said "Hey guys, let me guess, Emperor's being a lazy ass again?"
Kloudy Kloudy @YuanJazz Webs Elk Webs Elk

Vasek Prochazka
unnamed.jpg

Treck carefully at Shura Academy Vasek, there are many principalities there that would love to manipulate you for there own gain. Plus I doubt shapeshifting into a dragon is going to make you blend in. Vasek listened to the god Veles scrying his mind trying to convince the young man to return to his human form, but Vasek wasn't having it. He hated walking and flying seemed like the fastest way for him to get to the Academy, albeit his entrance will definitely be loud and in everybody's face. It's not everyday that you witness a dragon landing on school grounds. Feeling the wind on his face, Vasek enjoyed the breeze and closed his eyes for a moment and imagined his life at the academy. He didn't know how people were gonna react to his entrance so he decided to accept any criticism or praise he would receive.

Seeing Shura Academy in the distance, Vasek flapped his wings harder, speeding him through the air at incredible speed. As he got closer to the academy, he could see the tiny specks of people walking around on the Academy grounds and what looked like the entrance to the academy. Folding his wings back Vasek dived down towards the academy, picking up speed the closer he got. At the last moment he opened his wings up and flapped them very hard to increase the drag and to slow himself down. Flapping his wings rhythmically, Vasek controlled his landing and with a loud and reverberating THUD! Vasek was on the ground and in the courtyard of the school entrance. Roaring loudly, his voice rumbled through the school grounds and many people looked to see where the noise came from.

Many of the students were shocked that a big black dragon landed in the school grounds. Some were taking pictures others were readying their powers incase they thought that Vasek would attack. Deciding to shapeshift back into his human form, Vasek activated his shapeshifting power and when he changed forms an explosion of water vapor blasted through the school entrance creating a dense fog. Vasek had his textbooks in a backpack which he only had one sling strapped to his shoulder. As the mist cleared Vasek walked through the crowds of students and teachers in a nonchalant type of manner, ignoring them hoping that someone wouldn't confront him. That probably wasn't the best way to arrive to the academy; Vasek thought to himself.

(Vasek is Open for Interaction)​

Last edited:
Morgan heard the heavy wings beats and concerned voices and she knew she would have her first discipline session of the day. All she had to do was look up a little bit and the form of a dragon shot by towards the courtyard. Quietly she turned around and walked into the courtyard, unslinging one of her spears from her shoulder, pulling off the cloth, and revaeling the Crimson spear Gae Derg. The blast of mist didn't bother her she just kept walking until she identified who the trouble maker was.

Seeing the man walking away from her Morgan raised her voice and shouted towards him in a more amplified version of her bland voice. "You there in the name of the Contractor student council stop right there." she commanded, raising the spear to point right at him to make it very clear who she was yelling at. Morgan had a silver fit button pinned to her shirt, this marked her as the discipline officer for the council, if the man didn't recognize who morgan was by her voice or looks than he would recognize the pin.
Twyllvarlais Twyllvarlais

Gala Sutari
Gala.jpg
"Ah, another beautiful day in paradise!" Gala said as she stretched her arms over her head, enjoying the cool breeze flying past her. She lived for days like these! Bright sun in the sky, clouds that turned into shapes, and all the new faces bound to come in. Gala giggled to herself as a student ran face first into a wall while checking her out.

Walking over to pat the swirly eyed student on the head, Gala's tender smile radiated with kindness. "Next time you check out my ass, I recommend making sure there's not a wall in front of you! Plus, staring into this glorious rump may blind you!"

With a laugh, Gala turned away and began walking to the direction of the school's cherry blossom tree field. She wasn't going to be like William and Maya who were out greeting the new faces, she was going to abuse this time to eat that new pudding she got!

Spotting the largest tree, Gala nodded her head in happiness. Skipping over and plopping down, Gala reached into her bag and pulled the treat out. Limited edition! Only sold once every five years! With a happy sigh, Gala popped open the cup and dug in with her spoon, letting out slightly erotic moans with each bit.

Looking to the sky, nothing could ruin this moment for her. Wait! "Woah, better knock on wood so I don't jinx myself!" Quickly tapping the tree she leaned against, Gala let out a loud sigh. If she tested fate, she was bound to run into trouble. After all, she still had Ryo Kantar as a friend.

Laughing lightly to herself, Gala turned her attention back to the pudding, "Ha! Yeah right! He's definitely lazing off somewhere avoiding Shen and Maya! No way he could sense me testing fate!" With that, Gala resumed enjoying her treat, looking forward to this year.

(Open for interaction people!)

Vasek Prochazka
Vasek Prochazka.jpg

Trying to avoid any confrontations, Vasek kept walking avoiding the stares and glares from the other students. As he was nearing the entrance to the school building, Vasek noticed a red haired female sudent who whipped out a spear and pointed it at him while at the same time told him to stop in the name of the Contractor something council. Putting both of his hands in his pockets he looked at the red haired chick with a bored and carefree face. The last thing he wanted to deal with was some stuck up female on a power trip.

Deciding to play dumb and see where it would get him, he replied in a questioning tone in Slovak. "Čo chceš suka?" What she didn't know was that Vasek was calling her a bitch in Slovak. Knowing that the situation at hand could escalate, Vasek was prepared to use the water vapor as a weapon to counter her spear. Still the one thing he learned training his powers was to always appear calm and collected to your opponents, which was the key to winning battles before they are fought.​
Dante Verren Dante Verren

Just from the look in the man's eyes she could tell this man was going to be difficult. "Come here" she ordered and gestured with her spear to spot in front of her. Their was a good chance this guy was trying to bs the fact that he didn't speak English and even if it didn't Morgan was making her non verbal commands very obvious. Many students who had seen the man land where now standing around watching. You could tell which students were new and which ones were returning by their actions. The new students looked excited at the prospect of a possible fight while the returning contractor students stepped back nervously. Some even began to cover their ears with whatever they could find, they were the ones who knew the wrath of Disciplinary officer McClain.

Vasek Prochazka
Vasek Prochazka.jpg

It seems I won't get out of this easily as I thought. I might have to turn all of this water vapor into a liquid at any moment, at least that will dull her screeching howl. I'm not trying to become retarded now so early in my life. Vasek spoke loudly in a commanding voice, "Príďte ducha!" Which was Slovak for "come forth spirit". A shadowy figure emerged from the earth as Vasek summoned a warrior spirit from the Underworld. The spirit's voice was guttural and echoed throughout the courtyard. "Som na vaše príkazy", the spirit said to Vasek. "trpezlivosť", Vasek replied and the spirit then walked in front of Vasek and stood as a deterrent for red haired woman.

Smirking at the red haired woman, Vasek decided to keep addressing her in his mother tongue. "Netestujte svoju trpezlivosť tak skoro ráno. Len nech ma prejsť. Fena." Which roughly translated to, 'Don't test my patience so early in the morning. Just let me pass. Bitch.' Vasek was in no mood for games and as a Slav, he hated authoritarian personalities who took their roles too seriously. Squatting down, Vasek waited for her response and his warrior spirit was ready for a fight.
Dante Verren Dante Verren Kloudy Kloudy

Morgan was undaunted by the arrival of the spirit. It looked liked the man was looking for a fight. Very well then, it looked like she would have to do her job after all. "I don't know whether you're idiot or just overconfident., either way you''re still a fool." She said as she took a step back with her right foot and readied herself into a combat position. "Stand down, disperse your wraith, disperse your water vapor, and accept your punishment for landing in a crowded area as a dragon along with resisting the Contractors Student Council Disciplinary Officer."

In the light of day Gae Derg's crimson spearhead shined menacingly as if it was hoping that things would escalate farther to the point of combat. Morgan shot a quick glance at the returning students standing around. They all got the message and stepped forwards. "Everyone back up. Lets go make room!" They said as they started walking forwards making a decent sized space.

Shen Yin Long
(Location: Courtyard. With: Dante, Ken, and Yoru.( One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost , Webs Elk Webs Elk )
Shen YinLong (Martial Arts President).png
Shen let out a low chuckle as he brought his hand back behind him. It was still difficult for Shen to get a good read on Dante, the man having just as strong a poker face as he had. Oh well, at least he was willing to speak with him on this matter. Shen's eyes couldn't help but dart to the stray hair that Dante pushed back, Dante was always rather attractive and Shen did appreciate his form.

No matter, Shen could think about that later as his Vice-President walked up to him and Dante, greeting them for the day. Shen always did appreciate his little VP, he had a tendency to distract Maya Kurokami with his figure. Which in turn allowed Shen to get away with more planning.

"A fine morning to you too Ken, and I see you have brought Yoru with you." Nodding towards his VP, Shen gave a small smile towards Yoru, masking his distaste with a practically flawless facade, but you could still hear the slight distaste in his tone from being near a contractor, "It's actually good that you are here, I was approaching Dante with a proposition."

Turning to face Dante once again, Shen placed a gentle hand on his shoulder in a sign of companionship, hoping to get his point across, "I would like you to be in charge of the Disciplinary section of our Faction," Shen used his other hand to motion towards the oncoming flow of students around them while also gesturing at the school grounds, "You have a reputation as one of the stronger fighters here. Plus you've obviously shown great care towards those who are still learning. So," Shen turned back to face Dante, his mind already formulating ways he could use him to defeat Ryo Kantar.

"Would you like to be a part of the Student Council with me and Kenny boy here? It would be of great help." This all said with the false smile of benevolence, his true intentions masked from all.

Maya Kurokami
(Location: Main School Entrance. With: William and Cayde ( Kloudy Kloudy Ghost Toast Ghost Toast )
Maya Kurokami (Contractor President).png

"Thank you William. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to make it, but i'm at least glad you were here to keep watch." Her posture straightening, Maya took on an almost royal disposition as William reported to her. It was always quite formal between the two, both respecting the other to do nothing less but greet them with all the recognition their station deserved. Maya could always trust William to get the job done, and he had yet to fail her. Placing a hand on his shoulder to raise him up from his kneeling position, Maya's soft smile was the indication that she was comfortable with this man, "Now please stand. We can't have some of our newest members seeing you kneeling now can we?"

As he stood to his full height, Maya dusted off his shoulders, since he always seemed to have a clean appearance, she didn't want to be the one who ruined it. Of course at the mention of that...man, Maya couldn't help but glance over to the spot he usually preoccupied. Good thing it was empty now, she wouldn't want any new recruits seeing the mockery that was their Emperor, "Good, but also troubling. No one has spotted him today. I want you to have several portals open for monitoring. Just in case he decides to show himself and throw this place into chaos."

Her order complete, Maya moved to stand next to William, gazing down to see Shen and his VP speaking with Dante de la Cruz. Maya scoffed at the tattooed man. That snake always had a plan and she would be damned if he pulled more pawns into his game of chess. Her thoughts were pulled back to William as he asked about orientation, which only brought another frown to her face, "Do not worry William. My schedule for the orientation is also missing. It seems our dear 'Emperor' neglected to organize one, the fool is probably plotting another insane event." Maya didn't even try to hide her disdain, her hatred lacing into her voice, "And I also want you to tell Morgan to keep an eye on Shen and his cohort. It seems that snake is plotting something and I want to know what."

Maya was interrupted as Cayde walked up to them, making her raise her guard a little towards the Grand Law. He may not be as vile as Ryo, but he was still part of the Grand Council and Maya has seen him when angered and she was not willing to take any chances. Of course her worries were put to rest when he walked up to query about Ryo's absence. Maya couldn't help but sigh, it seems he even inconvenienced his own staff.

Her tension easing, Maya let herself relax as she addressed Cayde, "Yes, it seems your leader has not only failed to make an appearance, but also has neglected to organize an orientation." Putting a hand to her forehead in exhaustion, Maya let out a distraught sigh, "I can't help but feel like this is another set up for one of his plots. Has he informed you of anything?"

He sighed. Great, now they didn't even know! This was one of the many, MANY things that was starting to make him mad at the Emperor. He sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose and sighed, saying "Maya, this is Ryo we're talking, he's probably having an orgy with Grand King and a bunch of whores with the stench of alcohol in his room, of course he hasn't told me anything. Alright, just bring the students into the gym and I'll give them the orientation and then we'll split off, you will take the Contractors and Shen will take the Martial Artists to tour the school and dorms, alright? You will tour the school first while Shen brings the Martial Artits through their dorms and after an hour or two, you two will switch. Sound good?"
Kloudy Kloudy YungJazz YungJazz

Interacting with: YungJazz YungJazz
Nearby: Kloudy Kloudy
42d4b26a7e9d4833a7d0d41f9e6210d7--muscle-tank.jpg

No sooner had Dante finished speaking than two more individuals arrived. One he recognized as the Vice President of the Martial Arts Student Council, the other, however, was a new face. At least, it wasn't a face Dante could say he was familiar with.

"Ohayou Gozaimasu" Dante answered with a bow of his own in return.

Perhaps it would appear strange at first that Dante would answer in Japanese instead of English. After all, they had spoken to him in English, so why had he answered differently? Well, it really came down to a combination of factors. For one, they had bowed to him first, and for the other, the Vice President's companion was wearing clothing most commonly seen in Japan. Then, of course, there was Dante's own upbringing to factor in.

For most of his life, he had traveled the world and been exposed to countless cultures. His parents had, of course, encouraged him to learn the customs of the various places they visited, which resulted him being familiar with a great deal of world cultures and his multilingualism. There were some downsides to this, however. Given he was exposed to so many cultures from such a young age, he subconsciously associated certain visual cues with certain responses. In this case, having someone wearing attire similar to the Vice President's companion along with the bow that accompanied it triggered a traditional Japanese response.

Dante, for his part, didn't even realize he had done something potentially out of the ordinary.

As if covering for his little tic, a dragon descended to the ground and likely completely pulled any thought away from his cultural mixup. For his part, he wasn't too concerned about the Dragon. After all, he was in the company of someone significantly more threatening than an overgrown lizard. So, he left worries about that to the Contractor's Disciplinary Officer, and instead focused his attention back on Shen as he began to speak once more.

"I would like you to be in charge of the Disciplinary section of our Faction,"

So that's what he wanted, eh? Admittedly, Dante hadn't been expecting such a request, but for the moment he just listened quietly as Shen continued.

"You have a reputation as one of the stronger fighters here. Plus you've obviously shown great care towards those who are still learning. So,"

Well, that's what he got for knocking around jackasses that thought it was funny to pick on those weaker than themselves. Apparently that had resulted in him getting a bit of a reputation, given he had made quick work of said bullies without needing too much effort or needing to show all of his abilities. He liked to not have anyone know everything he was capable of, after all. At least that reputation was better than the one that earned him the title "The Last Supper".... He doubted he would ever get that title removed, much to his dismay.

Even still, Dante had a suspicion that there was more to this offer than simply a title.

That left him with a couple of choice. He could refuse, of course. Either Shen would take it at that and leave, or Shen could force the issue. Then again, it's not like Dante had anything against being on the Student Council. It's not like he didn't have the skill or grades for it. Really, it's not like he minded the work either. Honestly the main reason he'd never tried to join the Student Council before was simply because it had never really caught his attention before.

Now that it was being offered, however....

There was little doubt in Dante's mind that there was some ulterior motive at play here. Even if he couldn't read what Shen's motivations were, he could take enough cues from rumors and Shen's posture to be cautious. Maybe it all had something to do with the new Grand Emperor and the whole shake up that followed. A wise man, in this situation, would probably walk away rather than tangle themselves up in such a mess...

But then, where would the challenge in that be?

"Sure, sounds like it could be a lot of fun." A lighthearted smile graced his lips. Unfortunately for Dante, when he smiled so casually it made his features appear all the more unintentionally feminine. Thankfully, his tighter fitting clothing at least alleviated some of that image.

"I look forward to working with both of you." Dante added as his gaze shifted from the President to Vice President. In truth, though, he was more looking forward to seeing where this new term would go. Whatever happened, he now had a front row seat to see what was to come. Now he didn't have to worry about missing any of the action!

With the business out of the way, he allowed his gaze to at last fall upon the Vice President's companion. "I don't believe we've been formally introduced... My name is Dante de la Cruz. It's a pleasure to meet you." Once again, the visual cues compelled him to render another bow before offering a polite smile to the other student.

So now he was the Disciplinary Officer for the Martial Arts Student Council. All that was left was signing whatever paperwork there was and getting the insignia armband or... Was it even an armband? Maybe it was a pin or something. Come to think of it, he had never really paid that much attention to what members of the Martial Arts Student Council wore to designate themselves.

Oh well, that was a trivial detail anyway.

William shook his head in disgust as he straightened up and stood abreast to Maya, gazing out at the study body, "Something should be done about him. He does us all a disservice remaining here as he does." William splayed out a hand and about 10 dinner plate-sized golden portals appeared around him, all showing various high-vantage point views from around the school like security cameras. He could have summoned more, but he had the most important locations covered and he didn't want to tire himself out too much when it was just the start of the day.

"Ah, I see. I shall inform Disciplinary Officer McClain accordingly then. We must be wary of those... snakes." William's own hatred and disdain perfectly mirrored Maya's own tone as he glared over at the little martial arts gathering, although his glare was more directed at Ken Mikoto than anyone else. To lit it into perspective, an onlooker walking out from the school saw the two icy individuals lasering daggers at someone in the distance and decided it would probably be wise to not cross them anytime soon. William alone was powerful enough to deal with any regular student and even a few of the student council members, although he rarely flaunted his combat capability so the true extent of this is likely unknown, but President Kurokami was on a whole other level and was definitely not someone to be trifled with. Fighting her was like fighting Shen, and Shen was essentially a weaker version of Ryo and Ryo... You didn't mess with Ryo or those associated with Ryo. Even the newcomers would have to be aware of the resident Kantar that lived in the school.

As Cayde approached, William, half out of force of habit to superiors and half due to his reluctant sort-of respect for the man, bowed in greeting and addressed him, "Grand Law Disciplinary Officer Banks, good morning." William nodded to him passively enough. He had been about to say more but was interrupted by the ground shaking from the landing of a titanic dragon in the courtyard. A look of slight disbelief came about his face as William did a sharp double-take, which was only replaced with annoyance as the individual that was the dragon began causing trouble with their own Disciplinary Officer.

"I should go handle this. I'll leave the details of the orientation to the two of you, if you don't mind. Excuse me." The smaller portals around William disappeared and a larger one that he could easily step through opened up nearby, which he promptly entered into. William stepped out of the portal that had opened up directly to the side of Morgan and this time it was he that placed a hand on her shoulder, a restrained smile playing across his lips, "You should take your own advice, Ms McClain. There is often a more diplomatic way of dealing with problems." He grinned a little more humorously as a larger portal instantly spawned over the water spirit and descended upon it at the speed of a rather heavy weight. The creature promptly disappeared in a matter of seconds, much too quickly for it to have had recognised what was even happening, much a less for its controller to issue it a command. William wasn't sure where the exit portal had ended up, most likely somewhere far off-campus, but he knew that the spirit summon wouldn't be a bother any longer. With the immediate threat taken care of without much commotion, William addressed the male that stood opposite them with a more serious and somewhat angered expression.

"I know who you are, Vasek Prochazka. Don't play games with us. Large-scale transformations such as what you have demonstrated are against the Student Council Rules. If you cannot abide by it, then you will be forcibly removed from school property." William glanced back at Morgan, namely the more lethal of her two spears that left unhealable wounds, "And it is more than within either of the Student Councils' capabilities and rights to enforce these rules with extreme prejudice." It was both a threat and a message to not only Vasek, but all of the other students watching as well. Making an example out of Vasek would set a precedent for any future troublemakers who would hopefully choose to think twice before getting up to mischief once they knew there actually was some weight behind the school government. The act of easily dispatching Vasek's water monster would likely be enough evidence to convince most that it was not worth testing the Student Council, so William hoped he wouldn't have to take it any further. It would be a shame if Morgan were to inflict any lasting injuries on promising young students.

Offering a friendly smile again now that his little speech was over, William held a hand out to Vasek, gesturing for the student to come over under presumably less hostile terms, "Your actions must still be evaluated, however. If you would please come with us quietly, I'm sure we can arrange something cobsiderably more... lenient given that it's the first day." His charming demeanour and perfect posture was disarming enough, let alone the near-scary implications of the power he held just from his short demonstrative disappearing act. More than a few the male students that watched gulped slightly, whilst more than a few of the females could only stare at what they thought was perfection. Truly, it was not uncommon for William to have to politely turn down confessions of love simply because of the way he publicly acted. A blessing and a curse, as it were.

YungJazz YungJazz Dante Verren Dante Verren Ghost Toast Ghost Toast Twyllvarlais Twyllvarlais

Last edited:
street cred anme boy.jpg

BAKUTO GYANBURA IS ON THE SCENE!

Fwp Fwp Fwp Fwp Fwp!

As his personal helicopter slowly began to lower itself top the school's landing pad, he jumped out of the aircraft as it still hovered about 10 feet of the pad. Turning and waving to the pilot,his own personal butler. He flashed peace and turned away from the chopper as he dropped his bag onto the school roof,getting ready for his grand entrance of the year. After all,him and his fellow grand and student council members had to make an impression after all. Quickly retrieving his *Cruiser Skateboard from his bag and megaphone he got ready for what would be one of many stunts for the student body.

He quickly peered over the edge of the rooftop, grinning widely at the long railings that spanned across the body of the building. looking off into the distance,he noticed a familiar face....

"YO! It's Cayde-kun!"

He said aloud to seemingly no one as he noticed his fellow grand council standing with two more people,although they were rough to make out from this distance. Scooping his bag over his shoulder he quickly darted to the edge of the school roof,Megaphone and board in separate hands. Jumping clean over the edge,he tossed the board underneath him in mid air. Landing a nose-grind off a corner of the tall school building,he began to pick up speed as he sped down the side of the building he kicked off mid grind and began to take flight over the student body.

As he flew through the air his voice rang loud through his megaphone.

"STUDENTS! NEW AND OLD! THIS IS YOUR GRAND WEALTH! I'M HOSTING A WELCOME TO SHURA PARTY AT MY MULTI-MANSION ESTATE! TONIGHT!

He reached for his bag and turned it on its head,emptying thousands of dark purple paper party invitations onto the students. With address listed,he had sighed each one personally.

ITS GONNA BE WILD!

As he finished his statement he quickly pivoted off a "Welcome to Shura!" banner that had been held up by metal railings. kicking flipping off the surface, he landed to the ground slowing carrying his momentum up to Maya, Cayde and William. Skidding to a stop, he stomped on the back end of his board ,sending it into the air. Landing and grabbing his board with one hand out of the air,he gave a casual two finger salute to the group.

"What's up Guys?" He said with a smile.

(Open for Interaction)
Ghost Toast Ghost Toast (I'm gonna assume they know each other already,considering they are both on the grand council)
YungJazz YungJazz
Kloudy Kloudy

** For those that don't know, a Cruiser Skateboard is a board that has a deck that is only 22-24" long

Cayde immediately faceplamed internally. He liked Bakuto, as beneath all of that show and bravdo was a man wanting to share his luck with others. However, that doesn't mean he could be the most obnoxious person he had ever met in his life and you could barely even tell that he was a Contractor. He walked over to him and said "Hey man! How you doing?". He then hugged him and said "First off, thanks for holding the party, seriously,". He then leaned to whipser into his ear "Gives me a reason to have some fun with Morgan, am I right?". He then laughed and continued saying "Anyway, next time though, if you're going to announce a "Welcome to Shaur" party, could ya announce it when we're doing the orientation as, uh, no offense but it is a tad bit obnoxious if you fly in with a helicopter. I mean, the new guys don't know you like I do and probably think you're a rich jackass so, just announce it next time at the orientation and we'll be good, OK?"

BeastofMyth22 BeastofMyth22
YungJazz YungJazz

Ken Mikoto & Yoru Nekuro

• "I would like you to be in charge of the Disciplinary section of our Faction,"

Ken didn't visibly react, but on the inside, he mentally confirmed his suspicions. On the surface it was just a simple offer, however in reality it was loaded. The Martial Arts StuCo might have been a council but it was definitely exclusive. As such, no one is allowed membership without Shen's approval. The reason for its exclusivity was because Shen was planning something and he wanted the best. Ken knew that he and Dante were just a few of the people Shen had thought about recruiting.

"You have a reputation as one of the stronger fighters here. Plus you've obviously shown great care towards those who are still learning. So,"

Once again, Ken checked off another item on his mental list. Definitely recruiting the strongest. Despite whatever Shen's intentions, Ken was hoping Dante would accept as Ken couldn't tell whether Shen realized that running a council with missing positions caused a lot of extra paperwork. Definitely a headache at least. Speaking of which, Ken felt the landing of the dragon and rolled his eyes. First day and some poor saps breaking the rules.

Definitely why we need a disciplinary officer for the martial artists.
    Ken thought as he returned to the scene in front of him.

"Sure, sounds like it could be a lot of fun. I look forward to working with both of you."

Ken grinned, "That's great! Unless President Shen wants to handle it himself, I can get you everything you need after the orientation."

Pausing as Dante turned towards Yoru, Ken turned towards Shen and whispered, "Uhm ... Sir? After thinking about it, I never recieved the orientation schedule. Could there be another glitch in the system? More likely, could you-know-who be screwing everything up again?"

On the word glitch, Ken motioned towards Dante and Yoru, the two people placed in the same dorm, despite being a part of different factions. Ken couldn't help hiding his concern, which unfortunately made him look adorable, cute, and kawaii, much to his discontent.

fcb3b19e9de3f466fa840c9566ce40161230350040_full.jpg

latest

Mentions
Kloudy Kloudy - William
YungJazz YungJazz - Shen & Maya
One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost - Dante
Dante Verren Dante Verren - Morgan

[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back