• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ★ Shounen Ai RP Partner ☆

EDITH.00

Fukubukuro
(๑╹◡╹)ノ" Hallo! I'm Edith.

As you can tell, I'm searching for a shounen ai (MxM) rp partner. Though, before we get into that, I think it would be great if you knew a little about me.

I'm currently a first-year college student, so my schedule might vary a little bit. I'm most free on Monday afternoons, Tuesday nights, Friday nights, and Saturday nights (Philippine Standard Time). I'd say I work decently with timezone differences, but I'd still appreciate some leeway to reply if we have a huge timezone difference and/or if I have lots of work to do. If the latter is the case, I will let you know ASAP when I'll be busy. (•̀ᴗ•̀)

I'm currently trying to get back into rp after taking a long break to focus on school. I prefer to rp in third person, usually one to three paragraphs. While I am willing to write more to match my partner, I can get a little intimidated by people writing paragraphs-upon-paragraphs in rp.

That being said, I'm looking for an rp partner that is/will be:
★ Long-term
★ Patient as I try to re-learn the ropes of rp
★ Able to write at least one detailed paragraph in third person
★ Honest
★ Willing to plan before/as we rp
★ Friendly and willing to give me feedback
★ 18+ partners only

Since I'm just getting back into it, I feel like it would be a good idea if I started to rp again with something I'm very familiar with. I can--and am willing--to play seke, seme, or uke. However, I also am not willing to play seme every single time. If you have any specific plots that you want to rp, PM me, and we can plan the rest from there! ^^​

Last edited:
What kinds of plots or ships are you planning on doing?

What kinds of plots or ships are you planning on doing?

I don't really have any super detailed ones in mind at the moment, but I've been really interested in rping plots with somewhat dark or heartwrenching themes recently. For example, plots that are kind of Hybrid Child or Given-esque.

Hello Edith! My nickname is Mania and I am new here as well! <3

I have been looking for someone to start a bxb rp with so I was really excited to come across you!

I am patient and really organized so I love figuring out a plan or structure for the story and characters beforehand, as well as going into the details. Since I am still figuring out how to use this site, I think I will be able to match your pace and be really understanding of the process that is involved. I am also good at matching the style and length of my partner, so hopefully it won't be too stressful to go back and forth.

I took a break from rping a little while ago since I was trying to focus more on school so I am also still trying to get back into it as well, but I hope to write my own novels and stories one day and I hope that this can be good practice for me (since I tend to overthink things to the point of getting a writer's block).

Although, I am not 18 (I'm turning 15), will that be a problem for you?

Please let me know if you are interested in rping with me!

Much love, Mania
 ∧_∧
(。・ω・。)つ━☆・*。
⊂   ノ    ・゜+.
しーJ   °。+ *´¨)
  .· ´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·’* ⛧

Users who are viewing this thread

Back