• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings SHOUJO THEMED 1X1's PLSS

Xylona

ur not a ghost, i'm not afraid of u
Hey dudes~ so I'm looking for some specifically anime-themed rp's. I love all the rp's I'm in right now, but I'm missing the shoujo rp that I need in my life.

First of all, the rundown on me, because I feel like this is always necessary lmao.
- I'm 18, so I prefer that you be 18+ as well, but I guess I won't throw a tantrum if you aren't.
- My rp style falls under the detailed category, so multiple paragraph responses that are well thought out and add to the story. If your posts only respond to the actions of mine without adding anything, it's only fun for one of us! :)
- I play either gender, so long as I get some variety. If you're the 2,000th person to ask me to play male that day I might say no or ask you to double.
- I tell jokes and send gifs a lot. I love OOC chatter, and I love gushing about our RP and coming up with ideas together. If you're more serious about rp or aren't looking to make a friend out of writing together, we may not be a good fit.
- I control my characters, you control yours. Never otherwise unless stated so for a special circumstance.

Okay, the nasty boring stuff is out of the way! Now, this part is important. JUST BECAUSE I LISTED FANDOMS DOESN'T MEAN I'M NOT WILLING TO COME UP WITH AN ORIGINAL PLOT. IF NONE OF THESE FANDOMS STICK OUT TO YOU WE CAN DEFINITELY COME UP WITH OUR OWN STORY SO DON'T RUN AWAY ;-; Anime-themed is only that; the THEME.

Anyways, here's some fandoms I'm looking for. (There aren't very many LMAO. Also, I only do Canon x OC or OC x OC. I also require doubling for fandoms. Meaning that if you play a Canon for my OC, I'll do the same for you! If you understand this part, tell me what your favorite animal is when you contact me.)
More *= The more I want it

- OHSHC******
- K Project
- Durarara!*
- La Corda D'oro**
- Vampire Knight
- SPECIAL A******
- Mystic Messenger *******************(Okay I know this isn't an anime, nor is it even Japanese, but I will legitimately build you a shrine and worship you if you rp this with me.)
- Castlevania****
- Hetalia (you'll have to really convince me)
- Hanesakeru Seishounen******

Now as far as original plots go, here's some things I like to include.

- Romance, dUH. Shoujo isn't the same wothout romance.
- Angst. I love drama and conflict and tension. Our characters don't even have to like each other or have anything in common when they first meet.
- Character development. I cherish it way more than action. Writing two characters as they begim to understand each other on new levels is so amazing.

That's all I've got for now! PM me preferably, and we'll see what happens! Thanks for the read!

Hey I'd totally be down to do either an original plot or OHSHC & Mystic Messenger, it'd be super fun! But I'm down for pretty much anything, honestly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back