• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Short & Sweet

haleighlujah

Hwilces deor othe feoh licath the?
Cause I'm 5' tall.

Hey everyone, you can call me Haleigh. I've been roleplaying about 12 years now, but I still feel like I'm always learning and things are constantly changing. I really enjoy 1x1 roleplay, not involved with any currently. I'd like to change that.

• I'm an invested world-builder, I find it easy to slip into many different roles and characters. I especially savor dramatic villains and dopey npc's, but my mains vary. I got started doing 1x1 by working on the world first, that's what I'm most familiar with, but I can get invested in many pairings if the narrative is compelling.​
  • I write a lot. Not in terms of frequency so much, I just mean in bulk. I'll try to provide quality posts that are also painless to read through. So I don't count words but my posts won't be lacking in them, either.​
  • I have a more free~form style where plot is considered -​
xbQQjSd.png
- Kidding, I'll gladly work on narrative plot. I just prefer to let it kind of unfold and discover it as we go. I usually have an end in mind, so it's not a meandering type of roelplay.
  • By default I roleplay platonic pairings, but I enjoy romance pairings. Just let me know if you want to do this.

What I look for in a partner ~

• I'd prefer to roleplay with someone who is comfortable with the subjects of violence, tragedy, mental health, and similar - I will not depict any of these themes graphically or in detail, but they are included in my character's histories and in describing what the world and it's inhabitants are like. For example, if there is a war in our roleplay, I'm going to make it clear that a war is happening, but I'm not going to go into detail on the crimes a certain army commits or what it was like to be in the trenches.
  • I don't like to impose deadlines on my partners, but I generally try to post twice a week, at the least. Sometimes more often. But I can't ask of anyone to post by a certain point, the next bullet explains why:
  • I have a chronic illness that is very debilitating that affects my motor functions, and it's growing steadily worse. Sometimes I'm in pain for days and cannot move my arms. It's not very often, but I don't usually have any warning before a flare. Please consider.

Communication ~

• I am open to contact via Discord, private message, or via this thread.
I especially love ...
Survival
Post-Apocalypse
Alternate History
Lab Experiments
Science-Fiction Adventures
Fantasy settings
Speculative Fiction (What if...)
Comedy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back