• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Short Set-up Ideas

AiDEE-c0

evil flower blossoming cutely
Roleplay Availability
My Interest Check
Hey! I'm Aidee, though I mostly go by Kreide in other places. The gist of this thread is, I'm throwing together an attempt at gaining a few writing partners, based on hooks that require fairly minimal setup and my experience from doing this in the past.

I see roleplay as writing practice, so expect of me that attitude. In brief, my personal preferences and ideals have little to no reflection on the characters I write, seeing as they are separate from my person. In this way, I can fit practically any role in any scenario, though I will still reject concepts that step against common human decency.

In sending me a PM, please keep in mind the following things. I would prefer you have a degree of literacy, are willing to talk about the story as it progresses, are over the age of 16, have real interest in the concept you approach me with, and report a tendency to ghost beforehand should you have it. Also, I omit several things like punctuation in casual conversation, so don't be scared by the transition.

Lastly, I am not willing to break the rules of the site under any circumstance, so keep those in mind as well when contacting me. With that stuff outta the way, here's the concepts currently on my mind...

tumblr_0dc0c8c8bd664b2d5d846ec3582b6ff6_3a33824d_640.gif

Starting off with a rather specific thing, I recently fell in love with Joel G's ENA series and its visuals. This roleplay should be set in a nonsensical world of polygons, colourful gradients and windows boot-up sounds, with our characters due to explore it at their leisure. Of course, we'll need some plot to lead us onwards, but that's exactly what we can briefly discuss and agree on.

Approach me about this concept mainly if you're interested in describing some wild, non-sensical visuals.

8BO4.gif

Found family? Hell yea. Kobayashi was an alright watch, and the concept it provides is nicely easy and flexible. An ordinary human comes across an unordinary someone, somehow comes to live with them and eventually, both parties grow inseparable. Time period and type of life invader are the main things up for debate. I am willing to take upon either role.

Hmu with this concept if you're into Slice of Life stuff.

forest-spirit.gif

Are you a soul cursed with a burden which can only be cleansed by nurturing a gaze unclouded by hate? Then, the ancient forest waits for you.

Though I am an Eboshi simp, I'd personally be more interested in keeping to the lush woods untouched by human hands. Simply, I'd like to explore what it takes to survive in the enchanted wilds, as a potentially cursed hero, accompanied by a feral gremlin-creature, seeks out the aid of the spirits in lifting their burdens. Again, wouldn't mind taking either the role of the outsider or the wolf child.

More stuff potentially under construction. . .
Please, shoot me a direct message rather than posting on this thread, thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back