• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ---

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Every time you tag me I automatically know it's going to be amazing. I'm in for a down to earth East-sider who isn't as snobbish as the lifestyle around her.

ooooh this sounds cool... but i don't wanna get in over my head with roleplays, i'm already behind with replies and cs ? so i'm gonna wait until i've got that sorted out ? thanks for the tag tho!

apolla apolla

I remember this! ^.^

If I get some more free time, I'll definitely join, however right now I can't say for sure. Thanks for tagging me though.

I should've known you'd psychically know I looked at this thread
CURSE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
I might put up something....but we'll see since my trip to Disney starts this week XD

I should've known you'd psychically know I looked at this thread
CURSE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
I might put up something....but we'll see since my trip to Disney starts this week XD

No worries if you can't! I'm excited for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back