• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ships Haven Split (OOC)

MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat
YC and MC are close friends and YC helps MC with money and help pay the bills as long as he didn't question how she got the money knowing how things runs in the west side
Misty Gray Misty Gray
YC is in the east side, MC is on the west and MC used to view YC as the spoiled rich bitch until one day he came down to the west side from MC to help fix YC's car and he saw the real type of guy he is.

For your male character MC and YC are best friends and his partner in crime a.k.a trouble makers together
MC picked on YC a lot when they were kids. YC could have frequently went to the dinner MC worked at with her friends/family and it was hate at first sight.but now that they've grown up and are seeing one another again perhaps the banter is more playful and they remember all the times they insulted each other fondly.
apolla apolla
YC and MC have the flirty love hate connection once the west side went to the east side school

These are the relationships I have so far with everyone for Richard!!

Hello loves! This is the final roaster for the Rp! I'll have the first post up in a couple hours! :)
West

Clary James ~ Wonder Woman Wonder Woman
Marina Skye Thornton ~ MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat
Eden Clauze ~ lyn. lyn.
Candice Piper ~ Misty Gray Misty Gray
Richard Dawson ~ Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah
Taylor Felix Rose ~ The Comet The Comet
Axel Frankford ~ Wonder Woman Wonder Woman
Miles MacDonald ~ MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

East
Brea Summers ~ apolla apolla
Gemma Hudson ~ Jessii Jessii
Tatianna Elise May ~ erzulie erzulie
Valentina A Bruno ~ Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah
Chase Mitchell Montgomery ~ Misty Gray Misty Gray
Cedric Daniel Vanley ~ Shadow Shadow
Walter O'Brien ~ Monster Lady Gay-Gay Monster Lady Gay-Gay
Paris Brennan Matthews ~ DankWaffles DankWaffles

Misty Gray Misty Gray

So we established a previous toxic relationship for Chase and Brea, but what about Candy and Brea? I read that she doesn't hate the east people, but is suspicious of them and does dislike ones that come across as snooty, etc. So I would assume that they don't like each other, what about you?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah

We established that my female and your guy are going to have the flirty love-hate relationship, but what about your east side female and Brea? I see Valentina is a bit of a tomboy, so maybe Brea sort-of looks to her as someone she can take under her wing, or she tried to do that, but Valentina wasn't interested so maybe now they just don't talk/don't get along? What do you think?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

So we established that Mari doesn't like Brea because her upbringing appears to be easier, right? What about Brea and Miles? I must be dumb though, I can't find his sheet xD So any recommendation you make will be cool ^^

Edit: I saw that you just posted his sheet. xD Maybe he and Brea meet at a party, although she doesn't do drugs or anything, they drink together? Any ideas you have would be great too!

Shadow Shadow

Both of our characters are east side. They could know of each other, maybe met at parties and such. Perhaps Brea has flirted with him in the past for fun; it's up to you if its reciprocated or not. ^^ What do you think?

Monster Lady Gay-Gay Monster Lady Gay-Gay

What type of relationship do you want for Brea and Walter? Let me know your ideas!

DankWaffles DankWaffles

Any ideas for a relationship with Brea and Paris?

Misty Gray Misty Gray

So we established a previous toxic relationship for Chase and Brea, but what about Candy and Brea? I read that she doesn't hate the east people, but is suspicious of them and does dislike ones that come across as snooty, etc. So I would assume that they don't like each other, what about you?

Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah

We established that my female and your guy are going to have the flirty love-hate relationship, but what about your east side female and Brea? I see Valentina is a bit of a tomboy, so maybe Brea sort-of looks to her as someone she can take under her wing, or she tried to do that, but Valentina wasn't interested so maybe now they just don't talk/don't get along? What do you think?

MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

So we established that Mari doesn't like Brea because her upbringing appears to be easier, right? What about Brea and Miles? I must be dumb though, I can't find his sheet xD So any recommendation you make will be cool ^^

Shadow Shadow

Both of our characters are east side. They could know of each other, maybe met at parties and such. Perhaps Brea has flirted with him in the past for fun; it's up to you if its reciprocated or not. ^^ What do you think?

What type of relationship do you want for Brea and Walter? Let me know your ideas!

DankWaffles DankWaffles

I just posted Miles sheet, so I promise you're not dumb XD

But yeah, that works for Mari and Brea. Miles is just an all-around good guy despite growing up in a bad life. He likes meeting new people and making new friends, but absolutely despises bullies.

I just posted Miles sheet, so I promise you're not dumb XD

But yeah, that works for Mari and Brea. Miles is just an all-around good guy despite growing up in a bad life. He likes meeting new people and making new friends, but absolutely despises bullies.

Haha, I just edited my post and said I saw you just posted his sheet xDD I was hoping to edit it before you read it. You're quick! So Brea does party, perhaps they meet at one of those? She can be an entitled spoiled bitch, but there's more to her, especially if you catch her at a good time. Maybe he tells her to stop being a bitch and it catches her off guard, idk. xD

Haha, I just edited my post and said I saw you just posted his sheet xDD I was hoping to edit it before you read it. You're quick! So Brea does party, perhaps they meet at one of those? She can be an entitled spoiled bitch, but there's more to her, especially if you catch her at a good time. Maybe he tells her to stop being a bitch and it catches her off guard, idk. xD

sounds good, we can just let their relationship develop naturally throughout the rp, see what happens :)

Misty Gray Misty Gray

Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah

MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

Edit: I saw that you just posted his sheet. xD Maybe he and Brea meet at a party, although she doesn't do drugs or anything, they drink together? Any ideas you have would be great too!

Shadow Shadow

DankWaffles DankWaffles

Yea that sounds good to me

apolla apolla I would prefer to have the two on a friendly level, since it seems Brea's social status may be higher than Paris', but I was thinking that maybe Brea knows Paris through his older brother? Maybe the two used to be decent friends back in their toddler years, and Paris just grew up around that?

apolla apolla I would prefer to have the two on a friendly level, since it seems Brea's social status may be higher than Paris', but I was thinking that maybe Brea knows Paris through his older brother? Maybe the two used to be decent friends back in their toddler years, and Paris just grew up around that?

That is perfectly fine with me! ^^ How old is his brother? I can't remember if it was on your sheet or not, but I was just curious.

I ended up crashing out for a couple of hours. It's 3.30am but I think I now have the energy to stay awake a bit. It's Sunday and I have nothing to lose!

apolla apolla
Candy would be way to intimidated to Brea. She'd certainly keep out of her way at the start, worried she'd be like the mean girls who were awful to her before.

Alright everyone! Feel free to post! The intro will be an East Side party thrown before school start backs up for everyone to meet and such!

apolla apolla Yeah, their parents were probably acquaintances so I could see them having met at parties (and probably not just their parents parties). He might have reciprocated her flirting a little bit, but probably mostly just for fun as well. So they'd probably be on good terms, but don't know each other super well?

If anyone else wants to message me about having a relationship between our characters, feel free!

Last edited:
West
Clary James ~ Wonder Woman Wonder Woman
Marina Skye Thornton ~ MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat
Eden Clauze ~ lyn. lyn.
Candice Piper ~ Misty Gray Misty Gray
Richard Dawson ~ Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah
Taylor Felix Rose ~ The Comet The Comet
Axel Frankford ~ Wonder Woman Wonder Woman
Miles MacDonald ~ MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

East
Brea Summers ~ apolla apolla
Gemma Hudson ~ Jessii Jessii
Tatianna Elise May ~ erzulie erzulie
Valentina A Bruno ~ Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah
Chase Mitchell Montgomery ~ Misty Gray Misty Gray
Cedric Daniel Vanley ~ Shadow Shadow
Walter O'Brien ~ Monster Lady Gay-Gay Monster Lady Gay-Gay
Paris Brennan Matthews ~ DankWaffles DankWaffles

Hi everyone! The RP has started and we'd love to see you all post and get in on the intro party! The link is here:

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/ships-haven-split-closed.347065/

I'm in the process of posting. I started it two hours ago but got majorly distracted by a fire across the street!

Ik i havent had much time all day, im gonna push the limits on my phone and try to type up a decent post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back